Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Korean Hip-Hop

Replies

• PoppinBCPoppinBC United StatesPosts: 1,052Member
    Been out of it for so long x.x

Has anyone given a listen to Jay Moon's EP? Fly me to the moon? I liked the vibe from the single, wasn't sure how the album would be.
    The Quiett - it's a Badd Habitt
    You like Big Bang?
    Youtubez
  • sfwalcersfwalcer Posts: 584Member

ROOKIE

edited March 2012
    PurpleMTL wrote on 10 March 2012 - 10:20 AM:

2012 has been a really lackluster year thus year. Last album I liked was 전야제, more than 2 months ago lol.

If only Khh artists were announcing their albums a couple months or even weeks prior to their release.

Well we got them G.L and Scary'P albums in 2012 already, so I would say it has been a pretty good year so far.  Just been slow of late, and those two albums still get a lot of spins for me. 

seodah wrote on 10 March 2012 - 09:52 PM:

but guys, dok2 released a love album. Its the best year.

troLoLoLoLoLoLO

hajima wrote on 11 March 2012 - 11:41 PM:

Sooooooo excited... I think they mentioned that they are going to be dropping the album next month so April it is..

Hope it's going to be john teshing godly good.  Can't wait!!!

PoppinBC wrote on 13 March 2012 - 06:37 AM:

Been out of it for so long x.x

Has anyone given a listen to Jay Moon's EP?  Fly me to the moon?  I liked the vibe from the single, wasn't sure how the album would be.

Sup BC, Good to see you back!

Couldn't find the DL link for that Jay Moon album, but think rex said he was worth checking out so..... can anyone hook a brother up with a linky? ha

edit: Found Jay Moon's album but it's in kinda low audio quality, stuff is not bad.  From a chinese site of all places. LoL
    http://dl.dbank.com/c01gguujj9
                                                                                                                   image  image 
    Cans: Superlux HD 668B/ 681F < monoprice MHP-839 = JVC HA-S400 = ATH WS55< Somic MH463< JVC HA-S500< ATH ES7< ATH WS99 = ATH ES700 < Philips Fidelio X1. 
    IEMs: MEElectronics M9< TDK MT-300 < Tt isurus < monoprice iem< Brainwavz beta v2 < JVC HA-FX101< Sennheiser CX250< Apple earpods< JVC HA-FX40 < RHA MA-350 = Philips SHE5105< JVC HA-FX3X< ATH CKS77X< JVC HA-FXD70< Phillips SHE9700< Sony MH1C < ATH CKN70< VSonic VC02 = JVC HA-FXD80 < VSonic VSD1 = Sony XB90EX = Zero Audio Basso < JVC FXZ200 < Sony XBA3 < VSonic GR07 BE ~ VSonic VSD1 LE (Limited Edition) = ATH CKS1000 <~ KEF M200

ROOKIE

So gias how is the new m-flo album?

Anywho, this White Noise ep is kinda interesting.  http://hiphopplaya.c...l?aid=63797#all

That track with the G.L feature is NICEEEEE. 

DL link: http://dl.dbank.com/en_US/c0lfhgwnnj

Why asses upload such low quality stuff I fail to comprehend, but it's the only place I can find the mini cooper sadly. :(

Give me a heads up if anyone finds a better UP. 

Double Post FTW!!!
                                                                                                                   image  image 
    Cans: Superlux HD 668B/ 681F < monoprice MHP-839 = JVC HA-S400 = ATH WS55< Somic MH463< JVC HA-S500< ATH ES7< ATH WS99 = ATH ES700 < Philips Fidelio X1. 
    IEMs: MEElectronics M9< TDK MT-300 < Tt isurus < monoprice iem< Brainwavz beta v2 < JVC HA-FX101< Sennheiser CX250< Apple earpods< JVC HA-FX40 < RHA MA-350 = Philips SHE5105< JVC HA-FX3X< ATH CKS77X< JVC HA-FXD70< Phillips SHE9700< Sony MH1C < ATH CKN70< VSonic VC02 = JVC HA-FXD80 < VSonic VSD1 = Sony XB90EX = Zero Audio Basso < JVC FXZ200 < Sony XBA3 < VSonic GR07 BE ~ VSonic VSD1 LE (Limited Edition) = ATH CKS1000 <~ KEF M200
  • PoppinBCPoppinBC United StatesPosts: 1,052Member
    I'll have to check that out. The french site I use is based on user uploads, but everything I've gotten from it so far has been reasonable in quality (not like some downloads that sound like someone stuck a microphone in front of a laptop speaker and recorded it). It's nautilijon.com, you really don't need to know much french to be able to sign up and start using it. Because it is user uploads getting new music is sort of hit or miss on there though.
    The Quiett - it's a Badd Habitt
    You like Big Bang?
    Youtubez

ROOKIE

PoppinBC wrote on 15 March 2012 - 04:35 AM:

I'll have to check that out.  The french site I use is based on user uploads, but everything I've gotten from it so far has been reasonable in quality (not like some downloads that sound like someone stuck a microphone in front of a laptop speaker and recorded it).  It's nautilijon.com, you really don't need to know much french to be able to sign up and start using it.  Because it is user uploads getting new music is sort of hit or miss on there though.

Been using that site for some time now since you recommended it a little while back. But the recent crackdown on megaupload has john teshed a lot of DL links.  Good to see that they have re-uped a lot of the deleted material.   ^_^
    _________

Man people are so gullible nowadays, this kony 2012 mini cooper is slick propaganda no doubt.  It's so easy to get kind hearted peps to jump on the "trendy" bandwagon thanks to all the social media mediums out there.

This mini cooper is funny as hell, da Troof via comedy at it's finest. 
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpuB11d0Gog  [/media]
                                                                                                                   image  image 
  • The Real CZThe Real CZ 한지민은 나의 천사 Posts: 2,074Member

SUPERSTAR

I liked the album, but it's definitely not for everyone.
  • TehEnthusiast89TehEnthusiast89 Posts: 60Member
    hajima wrote on 07 March 2012 - 08:57 PM:

Yeah I think Leo Kekoa created his own label called "Touch Down" with Pe2ny. As for how those two got together I have no idea.

speaking of LEO...
  • BKJSuhBKJSuh I am the best. CAH-NAH-DAH.Posts: 1,744Member

IDOL

• YamapiFaN!YamapiFaN! WheeSung Posts: 276Member
    edited March 2012
    Baechigi comeback really soon ^^

xbk7jm.jpg

Filming MV

33m4twk.jpg

For their comeback they have signed by the same agency that Ailee "YMC Entertainemnt"
    80af3f7aa871ddc12f73b3c.gif

3xArtist Of The Year, 2xBest Solo Male Artist,4xBest R&B Singer,10xBonsang Winner,4xBest Newcomer + 22Wins Music Shows aka WheeSung

SUPERSTAR

I hope they feature Ailee in one of their songs.

ROOKIE

The Real CZ wrote on 16 March 2012 - 04:08 PM:

I liked the album, but it's definitely not for everyone.

Yeah wasn't really feeling that album at 1st but it grew on me.  The sound is kinda different from their old stuff but I loved that girls vocals.  She carried the album for me cuz a lot of the tracks seems to be fillers due to the lack of lyrics. 

Anywho, made a playlist for myself with the tracks I really liked. Makes the album a lot more enjoyable for me.

01. [sayonara_2012]
    02. ALIVE
    03. Call Me
    04. All I Want Is You
    05. Yesterday
    06. Perfect Place
    07. RUN

(((((((d ^ .^b )))))))

TehEnthusiast89 wrote on 17 March 2012 - 02:19 AM:

hmmmmm seems interesting.  Kinda short though, quality over quantity I hope.
                                                                                                                   image  image 
  • HOSHIKO--HOSHIKO-- - - - - ♥ G-dragon&#39;s heart.Posts: 1,279Member

IDOL

edited March 2012
    I'm not exactly sure if this is considered Korean Hip Hop, but it does feature rapping! Does anyone know the name of this song? T_T
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4oPRToENM0&feature=endscreen&NR=1
    (the video is kinda random lol)
  • xxkanaxxxxkanaxx Posts: 38Member
    edited March 2012
    ><" OMG wtf kfjsdlkfjdij!~ Stupid thing refresh twice onnn meee when I was almost complete with my list... I give up >< I'm just going to post a few.....

Soul Connection/ ZinSuk/ Untouchable/ New Champ/ Deep Flow--- TS Entertainment can get really Ghetto (Not all the singer are in TS, but these singer are always together) :)-- I actually Recommend every song from these group of people if you really want hip pop. 
    Sorry- Still Pm
    I'm Me- San E (JYP)
    New Block Babyz - New Block
    Plz Marry Me
    Black Out
    I'm Ballin
    언터쳐블  << you can kinda hear Madonna and magic- Secret
    Make A Fuss
    My Friend's GF
    hip pop from Secret :)-- Less rapping but its hipping :) sadly, they're not really recognize for hip pop because HyoSung and Zinger can get super Ghetto!
    No. 1
    Do Better

Outsider
    Alone
    Love Is War- Gilme ft outsider

Supreme Team--< they're very good look them up!
    Then Then Then

others
    Hyuna ft Zico- Follow Me --> I Perfer Dok 2 in this but Zicoo is really good, listen to all his non-main stream music (rap).

There SOO many other great hippop artist.... but I'm too lazy to post over 20 songs again..... but here are some of the most updated since 2010.

I highly recommend any one from Yg (Tablo last album was absolutely beautiful!!)  and TS family if you want hippop that is not very mainstreamish. :) Also Ts, if you really want ghettoness. If you want more hipop music I can definitely give you guys more :)
  • PurpleMTLPurpleMTL Excitable the Misunderstood Genius Montreal, CanadaPosts: 525Member

ROOKIE

xxkanaxx wrote on 17 March 2012 - 06:40 PM:

if you really want ghettoness.

I WANT MO' GHETTO-NESS!!!  LoLoLoLoLoLoLoLO
                                                                                                                   image  image 

SUPERSTAR

If I wanted ghettoness, I'd go into the North side of the city where I go to school. But I don't want ghettoness because I don't want to get murdered.
  • xxkanaxxxxkanaxx Posts: 38Member
    edited March 2012
    HAHA.... You can't like rap without the lack of little ghettoness :P.

I can list all dayyyyyyy... But its too much work :... :( I'm a bit lazy so I'm just going post up my "asian hippop" play list :)... I only made the play list today so I' might have miss some good ones (I've been with kpop since NRG, Shinhwa, SES,1tym days? --- GOING back to listen to all the hip pop from back then... IT MAKES ME MISS IT SO MUCH... JINUSEAN. 1TYM. EPIK HIGH. BIg Bang LALALA's day. ETC. :'( )... I'll add more as time goes by.... I also highly recommend Japanese Hip-pop... They're actually really good but Japan freaken takes everything off youtube :'(.

Also for the play list.... I've try too really separate Hip Pop from just pop... but it was a bit difficult :(. So I just added more "rap" type song in it. ~~ hoho and no i'm not ghetto nor that old ^^, I love  hip pop (mostly underground musics)... but I prefer ballad from artist like Sg Wannabe, M TO M, SEE YA, Davichi, GAVY NJ, and ETC. haha

Here is the play list:
    Play List
  • BKJSuhBKJSuh I am the best. CAH-NAH-DAH.Posts: 1,744Member

IDOL

edited March 2012
    HOSHIKO-- wrote on 17 March 2012 - 08:20 PM:

I'm not exactly sure if this is considered Korean Hip Hop, but it does feature rapping! Does anyone know the name of this song? T_T
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4oPRToENM0&feature=endscreen&NR=1
    (the video is kinda random lol)

No worries. It's Analog Boy of Indian Palm, definitely hiphop.

Here's the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We97oL2j9HQ

This is as ghetto as it gets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRjAm_XkWk
  • seodahseodah Posts: 96Member, New Member
    I missed something terrible here...

ROOKIE

BKJSuh wrote on 18 March 2012 - 01:37 PM:

No worries. It's Analog Boy of Indian Palm, definitely hiphop.
    This is as ghetto as it gets.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRjAm_XkWk[/media]

OMG that thing has me dying every time, ahahahahahaha

Too gangsta!!!

seodah wrote on 18 March 2012 - 02:48 PM:

I missed something terrible here...

You missing out on gold son, Korean hip hop doesn't get better than this. LoL
                                                                                                                   image  image