KPOP Group Hangout in California?

Guest Yoona4life

Guest Yoona4life

Are there any people or groups who live near Irvine or Westminster that hangs out alot and know KPOP? I want to find a group to dance, sing, or talk about kpop, Or make cover videos for fun.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest X5iSH

Are there any people or groups who live near Irvine or Westminster that hangs out alot and know KPOP? I want to find a group to dance, sing, or talk about kpop, Or make cover videos for fun.

Mind if I extend this post to the Bay Area too? ^.^ (Too bad I don't live near Irvine or anywhere in SoCal >.<)

Most of my friends aren't into Kpop which is why I just want to find some people in the Bay Area that are kind of at least casually into Kpop. I'm not super into it - kind of up and down - but I am casually into it. I want to find people to go to concerts, events and basically Kpop related stuff with since my other friends wouldn't be interested in that :/ It would be nice to have some friends to go to the events with ^.^ Anyone from the Bay Area also looking for Kpop casuals? xP

Guest AceFondu

Mind if i also extend this post to Long Beach / LA Area?

I want to meet some new people that are into KPOP and we can dance and have fun :D We also can make cover videos ^^

Mind if I extend this post to the Bay Area too? ^.^ (Too bad I don't live near Irvine or anywhere in SoCal >.<)

Most of my friends aren't into Kpop which is why I just want to find some people in the Bay Area that are kind of at least casually into Kpop. I'm not super into it - kind of up and down - but I am casually into it. I want to find people to go to concerts, events and basically Kpop related stuff with since my other friends wouldn't be interested in that :/ It would be nice to have some friends to go to the events with ^.^ Anyone from the Bay Area also looking for Kpop casuals? xP

Same here, except I'm from the East Bay.

Guest Yoona4life

Mind if i also extend this post to Long Beach / LA Area?

I want to meet some new people that are into KPOP and we can dance and have fun :D We also can make cover videos ^^

I kinda live near Long Beach, do you live near bella tera?

Guest X5iSH

Same here, except I'm from the East Bay.

Ooh, can I ask where? I'm actually from Fremont but I just said Bay Area so it would cover a wider range of people nearby :] 

Ooh, can I ask where? I'm actually from Fremont but I just said Bay Area so it would cover a wider range of people nearby :] 

I'm from the same place as you. XD I just read that you're from Ohlone. Are you transferring?

Guest Yoona4life

I'm from irvine! I haven't really found too many people who even know about kpop around here though...

Do you live near UCI? And did you know that SMTOWN went to eat at Tofu house at Diamond Jamboree?

Guest Yoona4life

Around lb airport

Around 18min from where I live. Summer already started for me so we can hang out! If you want it

Guest AceFondu

Around lb airport

I live like 10 minute drive from the airport area xD. We can all get together :D

Guest Yoona4life

I live like 10 minute drive from the airport area xD. We can all get together :D

we totally should! I'm staying all day at home for next 2 weeks practicing singing like there's no tomorrow

Guest AceFondu

we totally should! I'm staying all day at home for next 2 weeks practicing singing like there's no tomorrow

Singing? Nice! I only dance amateurishly. =/

Guest Yoona4life

Singing? Nice! I only dance amateurishly. =/

I do that too, but my dancing lesson doesnt start till 2 weeks =P

Guest chocolatepocky

Yoona4life wrote on 20 May 2012 - 03:14 PM:

oh hey~i'm a casual kpop fan too and from the bay area! my friends aren't into kpop either so it's always hard to find people to go to the kpop events with ugh. let's be friends! ^^

Guest AceFondu

I do that too, but my dancing lesson doesnt start till 2 weeks =P

Well summer starts in like 3 weeks for me so we should get together then xD

Archived