Snail extract cream against stretch marks , acne scars , wrinkles ?

aaallleee

My mom has been nagging me for so long about the snail extract cream and its regenerative properties . She bought it and as soon as she started using it , the effects were so visible . Her skin had a really youthful appearance and radiance . I said i sould also give it a try , since i have some stretch marks . I started aplying it every night on those parts. The effects are really visible . I have been using it  for almost a month now  and i have to say my stretch marks are almost gone. Even the white marks seem to have faded a little bit. 

As for the skin , it really does wonders , but given it's properties , you have to exfoliate weekly . 

Has anyone else tried it ? What do you think of it ? ~

Guest Brownies_4Life

snail extract cream? What is in it? I haven't heard of it, but im all ears for something that can clear up stretch marks. What brand do you and your mother use?

The brand's name is Herbagen ( sadly this is the only brand that has this kind of cream in my country)

"Contains Poly - Helixan , a natural and ecological active ingredient , obtained from garden snail ( Helix Aspersa) secretion . The composition of Poly Helixan is an extremely complex one : allantoin , proteins , vitamins A C E , alpha-hydroxy-acids , mucopolisaccharides , proteolitic enzymes , collagen and elastin . "

Guest dreamy21

Oh yeah. Snail extract cream is the big thing in Korea right now.

I haven't tried it..but It sounds good .

Ohhh yeah Snail Extract was really big in Mexico years ago.. I would watch the Mexican commercials everywhere about the snail extract but I thought it was all poo. Now I'm a bit curious.

I wonder where I could find some here...

Guest Kitty07

Omg does it really work? I've been seeing them everywhere but too scared to think of putting something made from snails on me lol! Has any one else used it apart from the OP? :)

Guest hellcatcountess

Does anyone know of more popular brands that's got this product? And would this work on scars you've had as a kid? This is getting me really interested. Anything for the desire of getting rid of scars. :)

Guest thoakun

I want to hear feedbacks on snail extract cream. It's so big in Korea right now, Misha has some, I believe.

Archived