[Drama 2012 ] Tasty Life 맛있는 인생

mekeo117

Yoon Jung Hee / Park Yoon Jae / Yoo Yun Suk / Im Chae Moo
I can't seem to find this drama thread ..so I am creating this now . This drama already at episode 7 . Anyone watching this ?

Tasty-Life-17.jpeg

From Dramawiki

Title: 맛있는 인생 / Mat-iss-neun In-saeng

Also known as: Father and Daughter

Genre: Family

Directed by: Woon Goon-il (운군일)

Screenplay by: Kim Jeong-eun-I (김정은)

Episodes: 50 (to be confirmed)

Broadcast network: SBS

Broadcast period: 28 Apr. – 14 Oct. 2012

Air time: Saturday & Sunday 20:40

Cast

Main Cast

Im Chae Moo as Jang Sin Jo

Yoon Jung Hee as Jang Seung Joo

Ryu Hyun Kyung as Jang Jung Hyun

Yoo Da In as Jang Joo Hyun

Hyeri as Jang Mi Hyun

Han Bong Soon’s family

Yoon Mi Ra as Han Bong Soon

Ye Ji Won as Oh Jin Joo

Lee Mid Eum (이믿음) as Oh Bong

Choi In Goo’s family

Park Geun Hyung as Choi In Goo

Won Jong Rye as Hwang Geum Sook

Choi Won Young as Kang In Chul

Yoo Yun Suk as Choi Jae Hyuk

Yoo Seo Jin as Choi Shin Young

Min Yong Ki’s family

Kim Hak Chul as Min Yong Ki

Lee Eung Kyung as Jo Hye Ran

Jung Joon as Min Tae Hyung

Lee Sung Min as Min Young Woo

Other

Ahn Suk Hwan as Jo Pyung Goo

Park Yoon Jae as Lee Jae Bok

Lee Eun Hee (이은희) as Lee Hyo Ri

Choi Kwon as Bae Sam Bong

Yeom Hyun Seo (염현서) as Jo Mi So

Kim Min Gook (김민국) as Han Min Gook

Hong Sung Sook (홍성숙) as Kang Yoo Kyung

Suk Jin Yi as Kim Hee Soo

Kim Re Ah (김레아) as Lee Young Hee

Bae Jang Hwan (배장환) as Kim Hwan

Jung Yoo Suk as Hong Suk Goo

Heo Joon Suk as Tae Goon

Han Sung Yong (한성용) as Choon Bae

Kang Chang Mook (강창묵) as fourth driver

SUBTITLES

Darksmurf :

http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4657-tasty-life-2012/

Asiasub:

http://asiasub.com/show/tasty-life/

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am watching this. I like it.

It's not so heavy. I like the love story of the 2nd sister. So cute. She even sent the guy home to his room.

Next episode, she lied to the guy again, saying she'll be leaving for Africa.

Can't wait!

Guest shui57

Thanks mekeo117, for starting this thread !!!

So far the plots are interesting and refreshing....enough drama, action and comedy.

I think the sad/heartbreak part will start soon for Seung Joo....InChul's wife is going all out to break them apart.

That woman is really thick skinned.After what she did to InChul,she comes back as though nothing has happened and expect InChul to take her back. She knows very well he does not love her anymore and has another woman. Her attitude really gets to me....when she suggest that InChul ends his relationship just as she did with hers in New York. There were rumours that she had an affair with another man...and now she is so proud of the fact that she was able to break it off so cleanly. ( I have a feeling that later, that man may just come back to haunt her.....really hope so...for Seung Joo's sake)     

thank you very much, mekeo117, for creating this thread

very happy to have a place to talk about this drama

Maybe I am being too picky, but:

1. I don't understand why the doctor Seung Joo is wearing (high) heels when she is working in the hospital.

2. I don't understand Seung Joo. She kept loving this man, even when he married another woman?! This is not logical, right?

The minute he marries, someone else she should have gotten on with her life. Why would she still "wait" for him? She knew the marriage would not last long?

That long lost daughter Jin Joo from the USA is sooooo annoying.

I am impressed with the actress Yoo Da In. She plays the sister that ran away from the family. Did not know her, but watching this drama for her at this moment.

Guest bryan

So far, don't think Kang In Chul is decisive enough to divorce his wife. I think Seung Joo will break up with him because she doesn't want to be the other woman. All along Kang In Chul and his wife were living apart but now they seem to be getting back together.

In epsd 8, I think Seung Joo finally went for matchmaking session. Don't think she wants to marry JaeHyuk as well. He is after all a good friend and maybe also this means being related to In Chul since JaeHyuk's sister is In Chul's wife.

Wonder who Seung Joo will finally marry since the synompsis says she is betrayed by her husband and becomes a single mother ?????

I'm so glad to find this thread.  Thank you, mekeo117 for starting it. :)

I'm also intrigued with the various and diverse storylines.  And, most of all, I love the music selections that they use in this drama.

For now, the most interesting storyline is the runaway sister and Jae Bok.  He seems to have a mysterious background.  Besides, he is good eye-candy.  But, what else can one expect from the brother of Chae Rim.  hee, hee.  :wub:

However, I do have to admit that the storyline of the sister who impersonated Seung Joo is also cute.  I loved when she hustled him at pool.  :lol:

And, I also can't stand that returned-from-america daughter and her uppity attitude.  I wonder what she's up to, with her "Korean dream".  I wonder if she's running away from something in America.  -_-

I hope this drama doesn't take a tour into StupidLand like so many other dramas.  (fingers crossed)  :lol:

Can someone explain the son (the screw up(?)) it seems as if he's nothing but a headache for everyone. I know he's indebted to a lone shark (an entrepreneur --- I guess is the more "PC" way of associating what he actually does/is). I've not watched episode 8 yet but it seems as if he's far from learning his lesson and it doesn't seem as if he really cares about the people he's hurting [because he continues to act the fool].

What of Jin-Joo (Bong-Soon's daughter)? Does anyone else feel that she's a waste scheming and simply acting conceited towards everyone. The first episode alone, the one where she walked into the restaurant and started ordering the help around like she owned the place not to mention her constant complaints about the food not being up to par/snuff (though the little confrontation with Sin-jo was nice).

Initially, I also thought he was the son.  But, I'm not so sure now.  I  think he and the runaway daughter may be a couple.  From the synopsis, the story seems to link various characters, from the chef's former career as a cop, being involved with his family.  Maybe, the dead-beat guy, who owes the money is one of those characters and the daughter fell in love with him.  :huh:

Also, I wonder if the two young guys working at the restaurant are also punks that the former cop rehabilitated because it certainly seems like the gangsters and their boss knows Jae Bok well. 

I hope someone will give, at least, mini-recaps if there are no subs.  :)

Initially, I also thought he was the son.  But, I'm not so sure now.  I  think he and the runaway daughter may be a couple.  From the synopsis, the story seems to link various characters, from the chef's former career as a cop, being involved with his family.  Maybe, the dead-beat guy, who owes the money is one of those characters and the daughter fell in love with him.  :huh:

Also, I wonder if the two young guys working at the restaurant are also punks that the former cop rehabilitated because it certainly seems like the gangsters and their boss knows Jae Bok well. 

I hope someone will give, at least, mini-recaps if there are no subs.  :)

That guy is Ju Eun's live in partner who owed a lot of money to the loan sharks.

In episode 6, he even increased his debts and asked Ju Eun to work in a nightclub.

Re: Jin Ju- the scheming daughter--> She might not even be HBS' daughter, just impersonating.

Jin Ju's face is so irritating.

There are english subs for this series (to date), With Darksmurf subs.

There are english subs for this series (to date), With Darksmurf subs.

Prisma are you the same prisma who did the subs at Darksmurf .. if yes thanks a lot !! Now we can all enjoy this drama

Some news :

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20120429n14566

Hancinema : http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-tasty-life-yoon-jeong-hee-on-the-verge-of-an-affair-41802.html

"Tasty Life" Yoon Jeong-hee on the verge of an affair

photo234707.jpg

Jang Seung-joo (Yoon Jeong-hee) had a crush on married man Kang In-cheol (Choi Won-yeong).

On the second episode of the SBS weekend drama "Tasty Life" on the 29th, Jang Seung-joo refused Choi Jae-hyeok's (Yoo Yeon-seok) proposal and continued looking at Kang In-cheol.

Choi Jae-hyeok introduced Jang Seung-joo to his parents without question. He took her to where his parents and his brother-in-law Kang In-cheol were eating together. He told them, "I asked her to marry me. I was going to tell you before but she wouldn't believe my honestly. I am afraid she might be taken away by someone else".

Embarrassed by this whole situation and the fact that Kang In-cheol was there, Jang Seung-joo said, "This has nothing to do with my intentions. I am sorry about this but I will excuse myself first" and left the place. She told Jae-hyeok, "I told you no. If what you're saying is true, then mine is too. Why is it you out of all people".

She took a taxi and headed right for Kang In-cheol's house. When he came back she explained, "I didn't know it was like that". He replied, "You don't have to explain. Don't hesitate because of me, Jae-hyeok is a good guy". Jang Seung-joo had a crush on Kang In-cheol who was separated from his wife at the moment.

Jang Seung-joo's actions in refusing a proposal and having a crush on a married man added interest to the story.

Whenever I see dramas with the loan shark storyline, I can't help but think that one call to the police would handle everything since doing that is not legal.

Lol, but anyways, although the drama doesn't have the most creative story or writing, the good cast and fast pace makes up for it.

I´m so glad that someone is subbing this drama.

When I saw the promo-picture I thought it was going to be one of those funny dramas..but it is more serious.

It is true that there are some well known plots used in this drama...but I am still anxious to know what will happen next. ::D

The actress portraying the eldest daughter had some similear roles where she portrayed more quiet characters in other dramas.

At first, I was rooting for her and the chief doctore because they have this seemingly calmernature, which looks somewhat cold..and the younger doctor was just too joung for my taste.

But now, I really hope that she wll end up with Choi Jae Hyuk, the chief´s brother-in-law. Why? Because the chief puts his ambition before Jang Seung Joo and just wants to have have everything- wife, career and "mistress".

On the other hand, Choi Jae Hyuk really likes her and is passionate about it. I have just watched ep 9 and 10 raw and I am really curious to know what was said.. After seeing those 2 eps, I can imagine some chemistry between these 2.

I also like the budding relationship between the 2nd oldest, Jang Jung Hyun, and Min Tae Hyung..those 2 bring life into the story..haha...can´t wait till all parties get to know who their parents are..that is goin to be some explosion.

Well, the youngest daughter with the loan sharks just simply annoys me..how can anyone be so blind and used a lot..the ending of ep 10 says a lot about it.

I have to admit I skip tose scenes with Min Yong Ki and the daughter from abroad..because those are really really annoying ..well for me at least.

Guest shui57

Watched up to epsd 8. Even more so I don't want Seung Joo to hang on to the chief. There is absolutely no future in that relationship as the chief wants the promotion that he has worked so hard for. So he can't get divorced yet and wants Seung Joo to wait for him by his side.

Wait for what ????? Wait for him to get promoted first ,then he can divorce his wife ??? Meanwhile that would make Seung Joo his mistress !!!! What a selfish jerk !!!

Even though JaeHyuk really loves Seung Joo, I don't think it's a good idea for Seung Joo to marry him too. Can't stand JaeHyuk's evil Mum. Don't think Seung Joo wants to be in-law with the chief.

Really curious how things will play out ?????

Guest Ditri84

where is everyone watching this drama at that has eng subs? I know ep 10 is out, my soju and azntv has up to ep 7 eng sub..

I started watching this drama last week and now I am hooked. I have watched all the 10 episodes and I watched episode 11 live on ionair. The couple I like the most is    Joo Hyun and  Jae Bok.  I like the way he cares about her. I think he sees himself in her because he used to be in trouble a few years back and he wants to help her. By doing so, he is falling hard for her after seeing how she is trying to cope and works hard to get out of her misery by herself. I think, though, that JH seems to be too naive for my taste, I can't believe she still trusted her ex by letting  him  hold her bag of money after all he did to her.

I'm pretty sure Seong Ju will end up with Jae Hyuk though.That guy really loves her, even turned a blind eye on her relationshipwith Gang In Chul.
Me, I'm watching this mainly for the 2nd sister's story.
The third sister's story is crap.  She was stupid enough to assume the huuuuge debt of her "EX'"-boyfriend.  What the?  I don't think any woman in the world would do that, ever!!

Guest Ditri84

i like the idea that love prevails all, though the chief is married and was separated when he even decided to start something. But keeping her by his side to wait for him is uh, REDICULOUS. As for jh, he maybe a good guy even as far as turning a blind eye to his brother in law. I don't think he is right for her either..lol
I like the second sisters story, love her spunk...as for the third sister i have to agree with prisma...

I'm pretty sure Seong Ju will end up with Jae Hyuk though.That guy really loves her, even turned a blind eye on her relationshipwith Gang In Chul.

Me, I'm watching this mainly for the 2nd sister's story.

The third sister's story is crap.  She was stupid enough to assume the huuuuge debt of her "EX'"-boyfriend.  What the?  I don't think any woman in the world would do that, ever!!

Archived