Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2012] I’ll Give You The Stars and The Moon / Moon and Stars For You 별도 달도 따줄게

Replies

• flydolesqueueflydolesqueue Posts: 32,796Banned

LEGEND

edited August 2012
    This content has been removed by a moderator.
    roseam124
  • creidescacreidesca Garden Grove, CaliforniaPosts: 7,351Friend of Soompi

IDOL

Doesn't look like Kyeongju will turn for the better any time soon. Siding with the wrong side isn't going to help her either, not with what Chaewon has up her sleeve--
    Spoiler:
    from the preview, Chaewon has Dohun come in during the conference/meeting. Uncle is surprised! Who knew that Dohun would have a larger role than expected? Certainly not me, but considering his character was mentioned/referred to ever since EP 1 or 2...

I would love to the exchange b/w Chaewon and Kyeongju in Minhyeok's office (doubled as the meeting room for the marketing dept).

How will Minhyeok/Jinsu go on from here, now knowing who he is....?
    imageimage
    Po Po
  • noyha29noyha29 Posts: 193Member

IDOL

creidesca said:
    Doesn't look like Kyeongju will turn for the better any time soon. Siding with the wrong side isn't going to help her either, not with what Chaewon has up her sleeve--
    Spoiler:
    from the preview, Chaewon has Dohun come in during the conference/meeting. Uncle is surprised! Who knew that Dohun would have a larger role than expected? Certainly not me, but considering his character was mentioned/referred to ever since EP 1 or 2...

I would love to the exchange b/w Chaewon and Kyeongju in Minhyeok's office (doubled as the meeting room for the marketing dept).

How will Minhyeok/Jinsu go on from here, now knowing who he is....?
    I think it is going to take some time before it is revealed.  According to the preview, it doesn't seem like Minhyeok didn't tell Jinsu who he really is yet.

IDOL

noyha29 said:
    I think it is going to take some time before it is revealed.  According to the preview, it doesn't seem like Minhyeok didn't tell Jinsu who he really is yet.
    Minhyuk = Jinsu, Jinwoo's (or Jinu's if you watch KBS World subs) older brother.
    imageimage
  • baima22baima22 Posts: 317Member
    edited August 2012

Thanks Creidesca for all of the spoilers. I really enjoy reading them since I won't be able to watch the latest episode until the sub version is out, though I really want to know what happens next.....

So, MH knows JW is his brother and he lost him in a lake (vice versa too), I wonder why he didn't tell JW yet?

IDOL

baima22 said:

Thanks Creidesca for all of the spoilers. I really enjoy reading them since I won't be able to watch the latest episode until the sub version is out, though I really want to know what happens next.....

So, MH knows JW is his brother and he lost him in a lake (vice versa too), I wonder why he didn't tell JW yet?

I don't think it has really sunk in till tomorrow's episode (where we see him flashing back on what his father had to do in his presence--bow to him, smacking Jinwoo, and so forth). From there, I'm not sure what he will do--I can't imagine him telling Jinwoo soon, that would be too much of a shock of unbelievability for Jinwoo and the rest of the family. Chaewon now sees that her brother isn't behind the scheme to bring down Hanmidang, but her mother doesn't and with him disappearing from his hospital room like that...
    imageimage
  • noyha29noyha29 Posts: 193Member

IDOL

creidesca said:
    noyha29 said:
    Minhyuk = Jinsu, Jinwoo's (or Jinu's if you watch KBS World subs) older brother.
    I guess I wasn't too clear what I was trying to say.  Thanks though

IDOL

Saw EP 78 live!

What did Chaewon say to Dohun that got him to turn on the Uncle? But are the two men still scheming?
    Spoiler:
    Uncle and Dohun had a lengthy discussion on the rooftop. Dohun told Uncle of his meeting w/ Chaewon at the bar. And as Dohun turns to head back down, he and the Uncle sees that Kyungju is waiting to speak to the Uncle.

Chaewon tried to talk to her mom about Uncle, but Mom got defensive. But after the meeting, Chaewon's mom is not too pleased with her brother. At the meeting, I think Dohun clarified something. Uncle protested way too much, which likely raised some questions with her. She speaks to Chaewon later at the baking lab. I don't know what kind of deal went on between Chaewon and Dohun, but she told her Dad of it and from the music playing, her news to Dad must be good. Who would have thought that Chaewon had the capability to handle such matters?

Heartbreaking as Minhyuk
    Spoiler:
    shadows his real Dad and recalls all the time he's encountered him. I think he is also sorry to his younger brother, Jinwoo. He eventually returns to his hospital room.

Did Chaewon just tell Jinwoo that Minhyuk
    Spoiler:
    isn't her real brother?

And in the previews
    Spoiler:
    Minhyuk makes a visit to the Seo family. He gets in and makes a low bow/kneel. There was also a scene b/w him and Kyungju in his office. Don't know what he tells her.

imageimage
    roseam124

LEGEND

edited August 2012

LEGEND

edited August 2012

LEGEND

edited August 2012
    roseam124

IDOL

edited August 2012
    Looking at Jinwoo's bank book...he's at -9,926,000 won?!
    imageimage
  • dramaokdramaok Drama Addicts Unite Jumong's cribPosts: 4,257Friend of Soompi

IDOL

creidesca said:
    Saw EP 78 live!

What did Chaewon say to Dohun that got him to turn on the Uncle? But are the two men still scheming?
    Spoiler:
    Uncle and Dohun had a lengthy discussion on the rooftop. Dohun told Uncle of his meeting w/ Chaewon at the bar. And as Dohun turns to head back down, he and the Uncle sees that Kyungju is waiting to speak to the Uncle.

Chaewon tried to talk to her mom about Uncle, but Mom got defensive. But after the meeting, Chaewon's mom is not too pleased with her brother. At the meeting, I think Dohun clarified something. Uncle protested way too much, which likely raised some questions with her. She speaks to Chaewon later at the baking lab. I don't know what kind of deal went on between Chaewon and Dohun, but she told her Dad of it and from the music playing, her news to Dad must be good. Who would have thought that Chaewon had the capability to handle such matters?

Heartbreaking as Minhyuk
    Spoiler:
    shadows his real Dad and recalls all the time he's encountered him. I think he is also sorry to his younger brother, Jinwoo. He eventually returns to his hospital room.

Spoiler:
    isn't her real brother?

And in the previews
    Spoiler:
    Minhyuk makes a visit to the Seo family. He gets in and makes a low bow/kneel. There was also a scene b/w him and Kyungju in his office. Don't know what he tells her.

Dohyun + Chaewon
    Spoiler:
    she basically threatened to go to the police and since she has her record of research and he doesn't, she believes hanmidang will win a case against hanyang bakery (which Dohyun acquired) if they go to the court w/ anything and they settled that they will make it look like the new domestic flour bread was a joint project between hamidang and hanyang and hanyang made a mistake by putting the bread on the market sooner than agreed. Chaewon decided to bury her uncle's involvement because he is like a child to her mother. Chaewon's maternal grandpa died early so Chaewon's mom basically raised director oh. Chaewon doesn't have the heart to see her mom traumatized.

Chaewon + Jinwoo
    Spoiler:
    yes Chaewon told Jinwoo her brother, Minhyuk is a son his father gave birth to w/ his heart. that he was adopted as a boy. Jinwoo sensed that there was a lot of tension between Chaewon's mother, uncle and Minhyuk so he asked why the different treatment

Minhyuk @ Seo's
    Spoiler:
    he volunteered to go there as a representative of Han family, since it's Mr. Seo's birthday. it was rather heartbreaking to watch Minhyuk.

Minhyuk + Kyungjoo
    Spoiler:
    he is offering to put everything under the bridge if she will just go back to the way she was back when she was working at the Suwon factory. he wants the old career-driven and work-passionate person back and if she won't, he will use his powers to assign her abroad and if she won't agree she will end up having to quit. Kyungjoo retorts, he has no proof of her wrongdoing (in the scheme w/ the uncle) and Minhyuk replies, it is not that he can't find any proof it is the he doesn't want to.

i think they are really pushing for Kyungjoo and Minhyuk storyline and it's too bad they can't bring in a new character as Minhyuk's storyline. though i'm not so sure what will happen in the new episodes, since Chairman Han is keen on Minhyuk marrying soon. he believes Minhyuk was the target of Director Oh and various board members because Minhyuk lacks ample political power and clout. he wants him to marry a girl from a family that is well-connected so they can be his backing and folks at Hanmidang wont' dismiss him as an easy target. Once their current new project is a success, he plans to promote Minhyuk to vice-president.

about Jinwoo's negative account (i didn't see today's episode) but it's probably because he used his credit card to pay for the wedding. they were going to pay it back w/ congratulatory money from the guests, but since Chaewon's parents declined money gifts, Jinwoo's dad decided to decline money gifts too at the wedding, so now he owes that amount in credit card and in yesterdays' episode, Chaewon borrowed $10k from Minhyuk, since her own finances are tied up and managed by her mom.
    except for her salary, which she needs for basic stuff, like gas and food and such.

BTW Minhyuk has such a boyish charming look when he's not dressed in a suit and w/ his hair down. 
    roseam124

IDOL

thanks a bundle, dramaok! In today's episode
    Spoiler:
    Jinwoo receives a call, that there's been a match to the DNA they had on file of Jinsu (or something like that). He and Chaewon are keeping it a secret until it is confirmed. Chaewon served some type of fruit to the family, but Man Ho doesn't eat it--is it because it reminded him of Jinsu, who was also very fond of the fruit? By the end of the episode, Minhyuk gets the results of the DNA test and it's a 99.9% positive match that he is related to Seo Man Ho. At the same time Jinwoo walked out from some place with a happy dazed look on his face.  And goodness, are Dohun and Uncle still at it?

So what are Minhyuk's possible actions? He's conflicted between his bio dad and the one that raised him for the past 25 years.
    imageimage
  • florence99florence99 Posts: 109Member

IDOL

dramaok said:
    creidesca said:
    Saw EP 78 live!

Spoiler:

Heartbreaking as Minhyuk
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    isn't her real brother?

And in the previews
    Spoiler:

Dohyun + Chaewon
    Spoiler:
    she basically threatened to go to the police and since she has her record of research and he doesn't, she believes hanmidang will win a case against hanyang bakery (which Dohyun acquired) if they go to the court w/ anything and they settled that they will make it look like the new domestic flour bread was a joint project between hamidang and hanyang and hanyang made a mistake by putting the bread on the market sooner than agreed. Chaewon decided to bury her uncle's involvement because he is like a child to her mother. Chaewon's maternal grandpa died early so Chaewon's mom basically raised director oh. Chaewon doesn't have the heart to see her mom traumatized.

Chaewon + Jinwoo
    Spoiler:
    yes Chaewon told Jinwoo her brother, Minhyuk is a son his father gave birth to w/ his heart. that he was adopted as a boy. Jinwoo sensed that there was a lot of tension between Chaewon's mother, uncle and Minhyuk so he asked why the different treatment

Minhyuk @ Seo's
    Spoiler:
    he volunteered to go there as a representative of Han family, since it's Mr. Seo's birthday. it was rather heartbreaking to watch Minhyuk.

Minhyuk + Kyungjoo
    Spoiler:
    he is offering to put everything under the bridge if she will just go back to the way she was back when she was working at the Suwon factory. he wants the old career-driven and work-passionate person back and if she won't, he will use his powers to assign her abroad and if she won't agree she will end up having to quit. Kyungjoo retorts, he has no proof of her wrongdoing (in the scheme w/ the uncle) and Minhyuk replies, it is not that he can't find any proof it is the he doesn't want to.

i think they are really pushing for Kyungjoo and Minhyuk storyline and it's too bad they can't bring in a new character as Minhyuk's storyline. though i'm not so sure what will happen in the new episodes, since Chairman Han is keen on Minhyuk marrying soon. he believes Minhyuk was the target of Director Oh and various board members because Minhyuk lacks ample political power and clout. he wants him to marry a girl from a family that is well-connected so they can be his backing and folks at Hanmidang wont' dismiss him as an easy target. Once their current new project is a success, he plans to promote Minhyuk to vice-president.

about Jinwoo's negative account (i didn't see today's episode) but it's probably because he used his credit card to pay for the wedding. they were going to pay it back w/ congratulatory money from the guests, but since Chaewon's parents declined money gifts, Jinwoo's dad decided to decline money gifts too at the wedding, so now he owes that amount in credit card and in yesterdays' episode, Chaewon borrowed $10k from Minhyuk, since her own finances are tied up and managed by her mom.
    except for her salary, which she needs for basic stuff, like gas and food and such.

BTW Minhyuk has such a boyish charming look when he's not dressed in a suit and w/ his hair down. 
    Yes!! I agree that Minhyuk has a boyish charming look without in a suit, even wearing a sport shirt.

LEGEND

roseam124

Still at Ep 78, but glad to know that JW also knows the true identity of JS.

Well, this is the first drama of Han JH (the female lead) I have seen. She is really pretty.

LEGEND

edited August 2012
    roseam124
  • monalisamonalisa Posts: 1,118Member

IDOL

baima22 said:

Well, this is the first drama of Han JH (the female lead) I have seen. She is really pretty.

Do you mean to say Seo Ji-hye?

monalisa said:
    baima22 said:

Do you mean to say Seo Ji-hye?

Yes, sorry, should be Seo Ji-hye.