[Drama 2012/13] Horse Doctor 마의 馬醫 马医

Guest yeohweping

Guest yeohweping

[MBC] Jo Seung Woo, Lee Yo Won, Lee Sang Woo, Kim So Eun
Date of airing : September 2012
Time of airing : Mon/Tue 9:55 pm (korean time)
Official site :  http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/horsedoctor/
Writer : 김이영 Kim Yi Young
Director: 이병훈 Lee Byung Hoon, Choi Jeong Gyu
Production company : Kim Jong Hak Productions
Eps: 60
Main Cast : Jo Seung Woo, Lee Sang Woo, Kim So Eun, Lee Yo Won
Supporting Cast : Lee Soon Jae, Yoo Seon, Son Chang Min,
Han Sang Jin, Kim Chang Wan

20120929103905000.jpg

Story : MBC anniversary drama which focus on the life and trials faced by a horse doctor, Baek Gwang Hyun (Jo Seung Woo) who raised to become a high ranking royal court doctor during the chosun era as he faces off Lee Myung Hwan (Son Chang Min), a doctor who holds a high position in court.

===================
Cast

post_21237_user_561054_1349030944hhca.pn
post_21237_user_561054_1349030944hhcb.pnpost_21237_user_561054_1349030944hhcdc.ppost_21237_user_561054_1349030944hhcdd.ppost_21237_user_561054_1349030944hhcde.ppost_21237_user_561054_1349030944hhcdf.ppost_21237_user_561054_1349030944hhcdg.ppost_21237_user_561054_1349030944hhcdh.ppost_21237_user_561054_1349030944hhcdi.p
post_21237_user_561054_1348404072The_HorCharacter description translations credit to the Veterinarian Team @ Viki

====================
Links
Viki Streaming Link l SRT 
Nate news
Aja Aja's DL links (Raw + OST) for members only
semi-fly's BT links (RAW)
Official drama Twitter
Official Drama Blog

===================
Must Read!! and follow!!
01.Soompi code of conduct
02.Do not post request for Subs. Do not request for Vids either. Just dled from what the other soompiers provide you.
Do not post requests for any bt seedings of any vids links as Soompi is not responsible for any of them
Do not request of translations of any kind, as translations are done by our fellow soompiers' free will.
Use the online google translator. http://translate.google.com if you want to read the basic translations of any news in korean. 
Anyone who posts these kind of requests, spam or break any of soompi forum rules will be reported to the mods immediately without any warning given.
03.Do not steal any download links from AJA-AJA / VIKI/ DRAMAFEVER and paste them out to Soompi or another site.
Go directly to the respective site if you want to dl anything.
04.Do not spam your thanks for anything on Soompi thread. Pm your thanks to the user who helped you instead of posting on the actual threads.Soompi mods have already given warnings for thank you spams which wastes resources and actual server space, so pls pm the user instead if it's personal or a heartfelt thank you.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread .
02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viikii, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than once will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 
05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. 

Post Edited by Lyra_brillantez 10.2.2012

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what???????????? Jo Seung Woo??? really?? finally Jo Seung Woo!!!??? this guys is simply amazing, I was waiting for many years to see him in a drama!

A dream come true!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

yeohweping, thanks a lot for the thread and the surprise! :lol: what a nice surprise! :wub:

Jo Seung Woo doing a drama? This is weird. Never seen him in a drama. An a 50 ep one too. Is it historical. Then he is really aiming for the rating. And it's on MBC which always make the best history drama among the others aka Jang Geum,Yi san,Queen SeonDeok,Legend 4 Gods,God Of War etc. Hope this will turn out great.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yeohweping

2012051601000894000047101.jpg

http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1039194.htm

Lee Da Hae is in talks for the female lead of MBC "Horse doctor".

• 3 weeks later...

We Ping? Are you serious? No way, no matter how much I love him I am not going to help a 60 episode drama. Are you absolutely, completely certain it's true? It almost killed me when the dramas are 24 episodes long. 

:(|) :((

Kill me right now! Jo Seung Woo in a drama? It's the year of small-screen-comebacks or something like that? First was my one and only Jang Dong Gun in A Gentleman's Dignity and now Jo Seung Woo! Okay, the biggest question, how am I survive 60 episodes? Dear lord, Lee Sang Woo and  Lee Yo Won (still my favorite actress, even if she can't kiss!) presence might help me.. :)
I hope they're going to change the name, cause this one is unattractive and awful!

Guest rintintintin

Same here folks! Jo Seung woo in a drama for real? I'm a fan of him since the movie The Classic with Son Ye jin then this...... 
And we will watch 60 episodes on this drama???? too long! but It's okay, for the sake of the cast as well. :D

Okay, so I heard from the great grape vine about this.  Let's see:
Lee Sang Woo:  Secshy!
Lee Yo Won:  oh yeah!
Lee Sang Woo in ancient clothing:  hot damn!
Lee Sang Woo and Lee Yo Woo possible coupling:  double hot damn! (I would be in heaven.)
Jo Seung Woo:  Sound epic from reaction so very good!

but then...
Lee Da Hae possibility:  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Title:  Horse Doctor:  Totally unhot...

This is good.

Yo kaciemom, hey come let me give you a hug!
So Lee Yo Won is the female lead.  It seems Jo Seung Woo is epic and hot stuff but I was so wishing for Lee Sang Woo and Lee Yo Won pairing since there's still talk of some female lead business.  Now it's apparent that it's carved in stone she shall pair with JSW.  My LSW/LYW ship just got struck with this big missile and is sinking right now.

Let me go to my corner and cry a river.

class="blog_h2 entry-title" align="center"Actress Lee Yo Won is likely to be cast on MBC’s new series The Horse Doctor

Actress Lee Yo Won is likely to be cast on MBC’s new series The Horse Doctor, which actor Jo Seung Woo has already been cast in.

On June 5, a source from the drama industry told Starnews “Lee Yo Won is considering taking the role of Kang Ji Nyung, the female lead in MBC’s Monday-Tuesday historical series The Horse Doctor.”

Recently the actress was also cast in the movie Legendary Punch directed by Kang Woo Suk. She is expected to join the shooting of the MBC series as soon as she finishes working on the movie if she decides to accept the casting offer.

The series is generating high anticipation as Jo Seung Woo will make his small screen debut as the lead. The upcoming drama is a historical series based on a true story about Paik Gwang Hyun, a horse doctor from the Joseon Dynasty that made his way to become a royal physician. The high-profile series is to be a megahit in 2012.

The female lead character, Kang Ji Nung, has also a significant role. She leads a mixed-up life with Parik Gwang Hyun, Later, she finally meets up with Paik. The two leads, who are the same ages, also appear as the same age in the series.

Yo kaciemom, hey come let me give you a hug!
So Lee Yo Won is the female lead.  It seems Jo Seung Woo is epic and hot stuff but I was so wishing for Lee Sang Woo and Lee Yo Won pairing since there's still talk of some female lead business.  Now it's apparent that it's carved in stone she shall pair with JSW.  My LSW/LYW ship just got struck with this big missile and is sinking right now.

Let me go to my corner and cry a river.
Hugs, hugs @Shinobu - don't give up the ship.  It ain't over until the fat lady sings.   So let's wait and see what and if LSW does sign for this drama.  So this is what we call the waiting game. 

Well..., i think i will camping here too with our fellow fr feast of the gods.* wave to kaciemon and shinobu. But...again the second lead...after the battle for main lead in FOTG..., but at least i can see him again... I can't wait for Lee Sang woo in hanbok, must be awesome with his tall figure. Woahh..., i just knew that a long time ago there was a doctor for horse already :)

Actress Lee Yo Won is likely to be cast on MBC’s new series The Horse Doctor, which actor Jo Seung Woo has already been cast in. On June 5, a source from the drama industry told Starnews “Lee Yo Won is considering taking the role of Kang Ji Nyung, the female lead in MBC’s Monday-Tuesday historical series The Horse Doctor

Archived