[Drama 2012] Golden Time 골든타임

Guest Eja

[MBC] Lee Sun Gyun, Hwang Jung Eum, Lee Sung Min, Song Sun Mi Golden Time
골든타임

h1_logo.png

::: Drama Details :::

Genre:
Medical Drama
Director: Kwon Seok Jang (My Princess, Pasta)
Writer: Choi Hee Ra (OBGYN)
Broadcast Station: MBC
Episodes:
Broadcast Period: Starts in 2012 July 09 (Replacing Lights and Shadows)
Airing Time: Monday & Tuesday 9:55 PM KST
Official Homepage: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/goldentime/

::: Synopsis :::

A medical drama based on a surgical department in a general hospital.

::: Cast :::

Lee-Sun-Gyun3.jpg

Lee Sun Gyun as Lee Min Woo

hwang-jung-eum.jpg

Hwang Jung Eum as Kang Jae In

2012050308381246827_1.jpg

Lee Sung Min as Choi In Hyuk

2012050301000192600007681.jpg

Song Sun Mi as Shin Eun Ha

::: News :::
Dramabeans: Lee Seon-kyun returns with new drama
Dramabeans: Hwang Jung-eum cast in Golden Time
JoongAng Daily: Hwang Jung-eum cast in new drama
OSEN/Hancinema: "The King 2 Hearts" Lee Sung-min joins "Golden Time"
StarNews/Hancinema: ‘Golden Time’ Song Sun Mi To Harmonize With Lee Sun Gyun
AsiaToday: Lee Seon-gyoon causes 10 pile ups with Hwang Jeong-eum
KoreaPortal: ‘Golden Time’ Blockbuster Filming

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GRAPEJUICE

YAY!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!

That dude has one of sexiest stares ever, not to mention a voice that makes me melt. HJE is my favorite actress.

Love this pairing.

Guest Eja

"The King 2 Hearts" Lee Sung-min joins "Golden Time"

photo235305.jpg

Actor Lee Sung-min who's shown an impressive performance in the drama "The King 2 Hearts", has been cast for the new MBC drama "Golden Time".

According to MBC, Lee Sung-min will be joining "Golden Time" with Lee Seon-gyoon and Hwang Jeong-eum as Choi In-hyeok, a very skilled doctor who is also the icon of all his juniors.

On the phone with OSEN, his management said, "He will be starring in "Golden Time". His role is as important as that of Lee Seon-gyoon's. He will be making an attempt at a new role unlike the funny and comical ones he's done so far".

"Golden Time" is based in a general hospital about the various characters including talented doctors and the heiress to the hospital. Producer Kwon Seok-jang from "Pasta" will be taking the lead and Lee Seon-gyoon and Hwang Jeong-eum will star as the leading characters. To be aired in July after "Lights and Shadows".

Meanwhile, Lee Sung-min took on the role of Jae-ha's (Lee Seung-gi) brother in the MBC drama "The King 2 Hearts".

cr: Nate/OSEN

translation: Hancinema

Guest Eja

‘Golden Time’ Song Sun Mi To Harmonize With Lee Sun Gyun

3632-song-sun-mi.jpg

Actress Song Sun Mi has been casted for MBC's new drama 'Golden Time.'

On the 3rd, according to agency Popeye Entertainment, Song Sun Mi will appear as a significant veteran nurse in the external injury team of the emergency room.

Medical drama 'Golden Time' is a story with a general hospital as the background, starring Lee Sun Gyun and Hwang Jung Eum. Kwon Suk Jang PD of 'Pasta' has met with Lee Sun Gyun once again.

Song Sun Mi will prepare for another acting transformation following that of drama 'Ojakgyo Brothers' and film 'The Day He Arrives.'

cr: Star News

translation: Korea Portal

• 5 weeks later...

5HHIR.jpg
Script of first ep...

uiH6G.jpg

Picture of some of the cast (they're probably learning medical stuff for the drama)

Lee Seon-gyoon and Hwang Jeong-eum cause a 10 cars pile up?

New MBC drama "Golden Time" was seen in production.

The scene that was shot on a deserted street in Busan on the 26th last month was of a 10-car pile up where Lee Seon-gyoon did well enough for a stuntman on site to praise him for.

This scene was a risky one where they entered an accident site after many pile ups. Lee Seon-gyoon increased speed at the right timing and got a round of applause for his excellent skills and timing.

Lee Seon-gyoon said, "There are many good things about the drama but I like the title the most. There is a "Golden Time" for everyone. It's like that to me too but I hope this drama lets someone dream of the greatest moment at one point of this drama".

Lee Seon-gyoon takes on the role of Lee Min-woo who is known for lending the nameof a doctor and Hwang Jeong-eum takes on the role of Kang Jane who doesn't want money and the position of an heiress.

Lee Seon-gyoon and Hwang Jeong-eum cause a 10 cars pile up?

New MBC drama "Golden Time" was seen in production.

The scene that was shot on a deserted street in Busan on the 26th last month was of a 10-car pile up where Lee Seon-gyoon did well enough for a stuntman on site to praise him for.

This scene was a risky one where they entered an accident site after many pile ups. Lee Seon-gyoon increased speed at the right timing and got a round of applause for his excellent skills and timing.

Lee Seon-gyoon said, "There are many good things about the drama but I like the title the most. There is a "Golden Time" for everyone. It's like that to me too but I hope this drama lets someone dream of the greatest moment at one point of this drama".

Lee Seon-gyoon takes on the role of Lee Min-woo who is known for lending the nameof a doctor and Hwang Jeong-eum takes on the role of Kang Jane who doesn't want money and the position of an heiress.

credit: Nate/AsiaToday
translation: Hancinema

I'm so excited for this because I love LSK and HJE but i really think that stylists hate HJE by giving her this ahjumma perm... (her hairstyle for FH2 is also horrible)... sigh.. But I'm so excited and hoping it to be great. Pasta had great ambience, good soundtrack and it was pretty lighthearted but I'm not sure how will this drama turn out.

Guest kawaiiyuki

OOOH secretly really looking forward to this drama. It looks like it will be good. I'm not a medical show freak but the cast looks good and i look forward to see what kinda cases this drama will bring up. Can't wait.

‘Golden Time’ Blockbuster Filming

he first filming scenes of Lee Sun Gyun and Hwang Jung Eum of MBC's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Golden Time' have been revealed.

Filming first took place on May 26 in Busan on a quiet, empty road. Lee Sun Gyun plays zero sense of duty Lee Min Woo, while Hwang Jung Eum plays delightful Kang Jae In, a character who hates money and her position as an heiress. The two filmed for a 10-car pileup blockbuster scene which will open the drama.

On this day during filming, Lee Sun Gyun received compliments from on-site stuntmen for his commendable driving skills. In order to match the situation and scene of the drama, Lee Sun Gyun adjusted his speed according and transitioned into a smooth curve flawlessly, receiving a warm applause from staff members.

Lee Sun Gyun stated, "There are many positives surrounding this drama, but first off, I really like the title. Everyone's golden time will come as wished. I hope this drama will make someone dream of his or her best moment, as it is doing for me."

Kwon Suk Jang PD spoke on the atmosphere of the filming site, "Although there were some unexpected aspects, certain scenes have surpassed our expectations. We put a lot in order to prepare for such a large-scale accident scene, but we succeeded thanks to the actors."

'Golden Time,' starring Lee Sun Gyun and Hwang Jung Eum, will premiere in July following the ending of 'Light and Shadow.'

credit: Koreaportal

Haeundae Sejong Hospital

Emergency Room
Trauma Department
Lee Min Woo (Lee Sun Gyun) > fond of/like > Kang Jae In (Hwang Jung Eum)
Choi In Hyuk (Lee Sung Min) > fold of/like > Shin Eun Ah (Song Sun Mi)
Jang Hyuk Chan (Kim Shi Gwon) - new intern, Min Woo & Jae In's classmate

Emergency Department
Na Byung Guk (Jung Gyoo Soo) - department head
Kim Do Hyung (Kim Ki Bang) - third year resident

Anaesthesiology
Ji Han Gu (Jung Suk Yong) - staff

Characters with Relation to Jae In
Park Geum Nyeo (Sunwoo Young Nyeo) - Jae In's grandmother (arrow pointing to Jae In says granddaughter)
Kang Dae Je (Jang Yong) - chairman of the board (of directors) of the hospital and Jae In's grandfather
Bang Sun Woo (Song Yoo Ha) - Jae In's boyfriend

119 Emergency Service (Paramedics)
Jang Young Woo (Park Jung Min) - paramedic

Orthopaedics
Hwang Se Heon (Lee Gi Young) - head
Park Sung Jin (Jo Sang Gi) - fellow
Go Jae Won (Heo Tae Hee) - 2nd year resident
Yoo Kang Jin (Ji Il Joo) - intern

Hospital Director
Oh Gwang Chul (Park Young Ji)

Neurosurgery
Kim Ho Young (Kim Hyung Il) - department head /
Jo Dong Mi (Shin Dong Mi) - 2nd year resident

General Surgery
Kim Min Joon (Uhm Hyo Sub) - department head
Song Gyung Hwa (Hong Ji Min) - fellow

Plastic Surgery
Park Geun Soo (Chun Jae Ho) - 3rd year resident

Thanks Eja for the translation. So many characters with only a few of relationship arrows unveiled, but it's a medical drama after all, one of the fun lies in watch the characters inter-relations and drama. Hospital is such a nice setting (but I hope we'll get to see plenty of the outside life of main characters too). HJE and LSG looks so good in doctor's garb but still... wanna see them with stylish ordinary clothes too.

But... only one-sided love for 2 male leads? ^#(^ Poor them, the arrows only pointed to one way. And Jae In already has two-way arrows with a guy, I guess that's her ex like some synopsis said. Wonder why they were broke up, based on this chart they're still in love with each other. Poor Min Woo, we'll see LSG chase after HJE then hahaha...... So they were classmate, can't wait to know why he likes her.

And I realize there are many new names here, so if this drama turns out to be great, then it can be a vehicle to popularity for some of them. Bravo to the production team for give a chance to newbies.

And this is the character description for 4 leads, I hope you can translate it, Eja:

이민우 (인턴)배우 : 이선균

‘나는 왜 의사가 되었나?’의대 졸업 후 바로 전문의를 따지 않고 빈둥거리며,
국내 최고 한방 병원에서 2년 째 임상강사 대우로 근무 중!
한의사들은 CT나 양약처방을 내릴 수 없으니, 명의를 빌려주는 대가로
여유롭고 편하게 2년을 살았다.

그러나 어떤 사건을 계기로, 2년간 마음 속에서 가끔 떠오르던 의문을
외면하고 편히 살았던 대가를 치르게 되면서…민우는 질문을 던진다.
나는 왜 의사가 되었던 걸까?
그래서 그는 아직 마감되지 않은 병원에 인턴을 지원,
다시 시작해 보려 한다.

강재인 (인턴)배우 : 황정음

‘왜 하필 나야? 왜 내가 골치 아픈 병원을
상속받아야 하는데?’
의대와 5개 병원을 가진 재단의 상속녀.
정작 본인은 상속녀인 줄도 모르고 현재의 관심사는 오로지 바람나
이별을 고한 전 남친 뿐!
자신이 이사장 자리를 상속하게 되었음을 알고 후에 패닉에 빠진다.
책임도 싫고 무게도 싫고 과도하게 많은 재산도 싫다.

그런데 그녀, 내 인생 이 병원은 결국 내 책임이요 동시에 내 의지대로
굴러갈 수 있다는 것을 점차 깨닫기 시작하는데…

최인혁 (인턴들의 스승, 외상의과의 아이콘)
배우 : 이성민

‘왜 나는 중증 외상을 하는가?’국내에서 중증 외상환자를 실제로 받아 수술해 주는 몇 안되는 의사.
모교대학 1기 졸업생이나 스승들이 졸업한 학교와 다른 이류 출신의
피해의식이 좀 있다.

간담췌를 전공했으나 스탭 자리가 나지 않아 외상을 시작한 지 8년.
3~4일 동안 밤을 새며 수술하느라 온 몸이 찢어지는 거 같아
병원을 나서다가도, 응급 전화에 결국 차를 돌려
또 수술을 하고야 마는 사람.

신은아 (외상팀 간호사)배우 : 송선미

최인혁의 비서이자 매니저, 그녀 없으면 외상팀이 돌아갈까 싶을 정도로 최인혁의 병원 내외
모든 스케줄을 관리하고 수술실의 환자까지 옮긴다.

응급실에서 8년 근무. 최인혁과 함께 일을 시작한지 2년이 되었다.
그녀에게는 결혼을 독촉하는 남친이 있고 캐나다로 떠나야 하는
기간이 다가온다. 그러나 이국에서의 새생활보다 외상센터가 걱정되는
대책 없는 여자.

===================================================================

254yc1k.jpg

2h2jq12.jpg

dnd251.jpg

v8kn4z.jpg

And this is the pic I found for Song Yoo Ha, the supposed Jae In (ex?)boyfriend. He was in movie Petty Romance with LSG and Choi Kang Hee. So this'll be he and LSG reunion. He's good looking.

3531hdj.jpg

Title shoot:

eu0ggn.jpg

Male supporting casts, some of the interns at hospital (what a cute guys, they are)

21kh6oo.jpg

Jung Eum, Song Sun Mi, with supporting casts:

ve108i.jpgve108i.jpgve108i.jpg

LSM with some of the interns:

2rzrskh.jpgve108i.jpg' alt='ve108i.jpg'>

HJE looks so pretty and LSG so cheerful

a1hcpd.jpg

Archived