Recommended Wig online store?

pink_chocolate

I'd been browsing through Ebay for wigs and I'm afraid to order something around 50+ dollars for something that's not worth it. Then, I see something around 15+ dollars and the stock picture looks great! But then I really don't know what to expect. Can anyone recommend me an online store (whether it's an Ebay seller or not) that sells quality wigs?

I'd been browsing through Ebay for wigs and I'm afraid to order something around 50+ dollars for something that's not worth it. Then, I see something around 15+ dollars and the stock picture looks great! But then I really don't know what to expect. Can anyone recommend me an online store (whether it's an Ebay seller or not) that sells quality wigs?

A lot of eBay sellers steal photos from Gabalnara, PinkageLinea Storia (English version here), and Clair Beauty

You can order directly from Gabalnara (might be a bit tricky unless you speak Korean), Pinkage, and Linea Storia. If you speak Chinese,  you can order from Clair Beauty via email (instructions here), or for a small markup you can buy them on eBay here.

Edit: since people are mentioning YesStyle...as always, their prices are marked up significantly (about 3x). Even if you get free shipping, it's still a ripoff.

Guest Terata

You should probably look through Japanese sites or Korean sites :]

Me and my girlfriend usually shop online at Japanese sites for cosplay wigs, and I end up reading the information since its in Japanese.

But if you just message them to speak to you in English, then they will.

The wigs don't look that shiny at all in real life.

This is my favorite Japanese site:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/linea-storia/

Rakuten itself has plently of users who sell wigs, so don't be afraid to look around :]

Yesstyle: 

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/wigs-hair-pieces/list.html/bcc.12010_bpt.46

I really don't trust other sites.. it comes out really bad :[

Archived