Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2012] Nice Guy / The Innocent Man 차칸남자

Replies

• mulberry9mulberry9 ~Moonlight~ Posts: 5,350Member

LEGEND

Drama ‘Good Man’ starring Moon Chae-won and Song Joong-ki… high expectations from the fans

Source: Innolife.co.kr

1976_1.jpg

PD Kim Jin-won, who has shown sensational directing with KBS drama special ‘Ordinary Love’, is directing a new KBS 2TV Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Good Man’.
    ‘Good Man’ is a new drama written by Lee Kyeong-hee and going to be broadcasted after Gakshital. Is an authentic melo drama of a man betrayed by a loving one using another girl without memory for a revenge, and Moon Chae-won and Song Joong-ki will be in the drama.
    Writer Lee Kyeong-hee has made manias with famous dramas like ‘Will It Snow on Christmas’, ‘Thank You’, ‘This Deadly Love’, ‘I’m Sorry But I Love’ and etc. So the expectation toward this new drama is high as well.

lovelyspythe girl who!ad_fa
  • nabenabe Posts: 63Member

IDOL

Can't wait for this,hope mcw sjk can make great couple
  • endeavorendeavor Posts: 3,995Administrator

ADMIN

Can we also get a quirky girl for Kwang Soo too?! I kind of want to see him bickering with someone...LOL! Nevertheless I'm glad to see Park Si-yeon in another drama. =)
    imageimage
    .gif credits to c_gunawan541
  • lovelyspylovelyspy Posts: 818Member

SUPERSTAR

Just finished the 2nd episode of Kim Jin Won's Ordinary Love but I've not finished the first episode yet LOL due to buffering. It's slow at first but start to be exited at the end of the second episode. It has 4 episode so it should reveal everything shortly. Hope I can find the rest and don't have problem to watche it. So far this isn't revenge stroy like I thought at first. But I might be wrong coz there's no Eng Sub avaiable.
    The picture profile is not mine. Credit to the owner.
    Thank you.

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2012
    Wanna share fanarts of SJK&MCW from Bbong9

Larger version

Credit: Bbong9
    Thank you.
    jsamimi

SUPERSTAR

^
    ^
    ^
    LOL because of your note. They're so good with PS. When I saw  it I wonder whether this is MCW's body. Then saw your note and though "of course it's not her body."
    Thank you.
  • HafieHafie Posts: 433Member
    Hehehehe I'm kind of looking forward to this drama because of Moon Chae Won. I have this soft spot for her since Shining Inheritance. Thou, i did not fancy her character and then when I watch her in A princess's man... I like her and can't wait to see her other future dramas.. So, I'm glad with this one. Hope it would not disappoint me. :)>-

SS501 will never disband, so please wait for us! --- Kim Hyun Joong at Kyu Jong's Fan Meeting
    TEAM OPPA! Answer me 1994 DAEBAK...
  • ad_faad_fa Posts: 2,018Member

SUPERSTAR

love the fan art

they so cute together

Please read the signature rules

• the girl who!the girl who! goddess Min Jung ♥ PeruPosts: 30,838Member

IMMORTAL

edited June 2012
    awww girls , thanks a lot for the articles and fan arts ♥ 

today are news about NICE GUY ...  I  thought Si Yeon was already confirmed , seems like she was still considering the role ... but now, it's 100% confirmed xDD  yep yep 100% confirmed :-*

Park Si Yeon 'chakannamja' appeared confirmed, in two years to return to female betrayal Song Joong Ki

Park 'this' chakannamja as two years to return to the CRT. film ganginam 'Park' after the film was struggling with a recent KBS 2TV drama 'chakannamja' appeared ready to commit to building a full-fledged plunge said. 'chakannamja' betrayed the woman he loves to remember the man to avenge the loss by other women and melodramatic tale of a traditional drama. Special four-part KBS 2TV drama 'normal love' directed by sensational director Kim Jin - Won seonboyeotdeon 'I'm sorry, I love you', 'Thank you' and writers united Hee wrote.

2010 'Coffee House' in two years after the tube to return to the Park '' chakannamja 'hero in gangmaru (songjunggi minutes) that must be emptied of love, betrayal, yet cruel women acting to transform once again he played hanjaehui Impacting Park 'through the agency "' chakannamja 'drought in the success of my love for Hee betray the people and I can not help but Jae maljiman pain and sorrow, so that viewers can relate to Emerge," he said with determination. KBS 2TV 'chakannamja' A 'gaksital' successor will be aired in August. 

Source : Newsen
    Jung Woo International [ Site - FB - TW - YT ]  Lee Min Jung International [ Blog - FB - TW - YT]
  • rocky5053rocky5053 Posts: 169Member
    edited June 2012
    Thanks for the news, the girl who! :)
    That means.. she already signed the contract. From last week news, it said that she has accepted the offer but will sign the contract the week after ^^

These two fan-arts are really beautiful :x (taken from DC SJK)

MCW beauty really like a MOON...

=D> :D
    ad_famulberry9jeonghyang

LEGEND

Thanks a lot for sharing your ChaeKi fanart with us, sweetreira ;)
    It's a beautiful PS of ChaeKi. Hope to see more ChaeKi fanarts from you in the future. Also, thanks for the news translation ^^

Yes.. according to some source, Chae Won's name in Nice Guy would be Eun Gi. It sounds a bit strange in my ears haha

SUPERSTAR

sweetreira Thanks a lot for the info and your PS. I hope it will be filming soon just as the news said.
    Thank you.
  • -quiescent-quiescent #yoonaddicted London, EnglandPosts: 1,031Member

SUPERSTAR

MOON CHAEWON?! My fave actress along with Kim Soyeon! I'm so watching this! Joongki is such a cutie too, I haven't watched him much other than SKKS but I was more into Yoochun. But totally looking forward to this!
    alwaysyoona.com                     mydramalist | twitter  YOONGI

LEGEND

The characters & relationships diagram

Credit: DC MCW
    Chinese Trans: Baidu MCW

jeonghyanggiaonguyen
  • sweetreirasweetreira Posts: 14Member

ROOKIE

edited June 2012
    thanks^^ I'm glad you like it^^ I will make another one when I have some spare time^^

Ahh kwang soo will be joongki's bestfriend?! I first thought he was chaewon's friend because she will play the innocent and lively girl who needs a really good friend by her side.

so... he will be the bestfriend of the nice but bad guy... Kwangsoo will play the role of the clumsy boy right? 

Does anyone know who will be the second male lead??

haha yes me too, the name eun gi sounds a bit strange... I hope it's just a rumor. Something like seryung or seungmi suits her best :P