Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2012] Nice Guy / The Innocent Man 차칸남자

Comments

• ricefieldricefield Posts: 1,003Member

SUPERSTAR

edited October 2012
    ZarraJae said:
    ricefield said:
    O.O oomgggggg~~~ what if both Maru and EG die together? ):
    Andweee ... please please don't make EG and MR die together ...:((
    @ricefield & @1nspiration I don't think anyone of us want them both to die but if the writer must kill them in the end, I'd rather they both die together in each others' arms than one person dying and leaving the other behind. That's why the ending of both Sorry I love You  and A Love To Kill wasn't too bad for me. Buttttttt, I hope, like everyone else here, that they LIVE. They both deserve a happy and normal life.
    @ZarraJae I agree with you if there is no option for both of them. Thinking if they have to die together ... make my heart deep in sorrow ottokheeee ... hiks i am crying now ... hikssss :((
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
  • jna_christiijna_christii Posts: 15Member
    if you search for soft sub :)

this site already update untill ep 12 :D
    Jilliaanoosha
  • goku003goku003 Posts: 294Member

SUPERSTAR

I am so happy for the ratings. . .  :D Hope they will stay high. .  ehehe. . . but after Arang and Satto( xD )...

MBC will air "MISSING YOU" with Yoochoon and Yoon Eun Hye, it's a melodrama too.. Let's see 

what will be more interesting. . . Nice Guy FIGHTING!!!!

:)>- I want to be positive, and i was thinking to keep high ratings Writer-nim should BE CAREFUL on 

how she wants to end NG. . . BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. . . Because the trailer of "MISSING YOU" was very  INTRIGUING, plus the cast is very good too, there are the child actors from "THE MOON THAT EMBRACES THE SUN" let's not forget that DRAMAs are also a battle between CHANNELS in Korea, so maybe. . . . . . maybe. . . .  we'll get what we are praying for. . . 

WRITERnim&PDnim i am WATCHING YOU. . . ahahaha

;)) ;)) ;))
    Currently watching --> Monstar & Dating Agency: Cyrano Rewatching --> AWESOME "SHUT UP! FLOWER BOY BAND" 
    poloskaZarraJaeanoosha
  • jeonghyangjeonghyang Naughty Moonlight Posts: 9,714Member

IMMORTAL

credit: KBS OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    imageimageimage

goku003JilliaGrimm_Jagganoosha
  • IBELISIBELIS Posts: 1,788Member

SUPERSTAR

rach111 said:
    1st post here. hey all! (: what i dont exactly get is why Lawyer Ahn got super pissed to the point where he calls his..annoying heck of an assistant, Secretary Jo, to go destroy Ma Ru after talking to JH. Like..is he like..still jealous cause he thinks JH is jealous of..MR and EG'S engagement? Or is it because now JH tells him not to go further..disrupting his own ambitions..? WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU TWIT. Just go hide in a hole, lawyer Ahn. Hide in a hole. 
    I think it's mostly jealousy. he knows JH loves MR, but he also see's MR as a threat to him and JH's plans.
    I am currently watching

WONDERFUL SEASON,HOTEL KING, , YOU'RE ALL SURROUNDED,TRIANGLE ,DOCTOR STRANGER ,GAP DONG,FEEL GOOD DAYS,THE CHOSUN SHOOTER,
    tessierooGrimm_Jagganoosha
  • curiousitykillscuriousitykills Posts: 664Member

IDOL

Hi guys! First time posting here but I have been watching NG ever since it aired and I could not agree more of how these actors were able to portray such outstanding performance--acting wise plus they're both pretty I want to cry. LOL. But srsly,they have such a great chemistry too. ;)) I love how they were able to portray the characters so well. Joong Ki oppa's eyes are daebak!It conveys so much emotion and Chae Woon unni too (well, I've liked her since BH). These two deserve a great and a happy ending because they went through a lot. =))) *FINGERS CROSSED*

Any news about the preview for ep 13? kkkk. so excited.

@lovewls: OMO,OMO. Great artwork. =)))) Can I use some of them, pretty please? ;3
    anooshaspocklovelyspy