Phone similar to the iPhone 4

Guest Kyana

Guest Kyana

So I recently purchased a really cute case for the iPhone 4 because I was going to buy the iPhone 4 but then I later found out that I can't use it with T-mobile so now I just have this useless case that won't fit anything else. I was wondering if anyone knew of a phone that is kinda shaped like the iphone 4 and has the same camera placement.

Guest frostyyy

I don't think there is. If it's for iPhone 4, it's for iPhone 4 and probably no other else. The closest you'll be getting to is an iPhone 4S..

Guest FeedMeFood

you can buy unlocked phone to use with tmobile, and some iphone 4 can still be jailbroken and unlocked (I'm not clear on 4s). my friend bought factory unlocked 4s from apple and she's using it with tmobile.

Guest Kyana

you can buy unlocked phone to use with tmobile, and some iphone 4 can still be jailbroken and unlocked (I'm not clear on 4s). my friend bought factory unlocked 4s from apple and she's using it with tmobile.

Yea my friend told me about that after I made this stupid thread. I heard that you can't send or receive mms on an unlocked iphone though.

Guest frostyyy

^there is still a difference between the two though

*quoted image*

credits to strapya.

So if you don't mind the 'mute button' being blocked then go for it

I know that there's a difference. It's just that the closest that the iPhone 4 case could fit is to an iPhone 4S since it's almost similar.

To Kyana: I think you could still receive mms.

Guest Kyana

Now im curious about something else. If I were to buy an iphone that has a bad esn due to like an unpaid bill or unfinished contract with at&t could i still unlcok it and use it with a different provider as long as it's not at&t?

Guest loveslick

If you buy a phone online and it has a bad standing with AT&T, you can still unlock your phone - it just won't be factory unlocked.

Depending on what broadband you have (avoid updating to 4.11.08 and 4.11.12 at all costs!!), you can use Gevey to unlock your phone.

If you do end up buying a phone which is locked to the 4.11.08 or 4.11.12 broadband, then there's little you can do to unlock it. Gevey and R-Sim have released sims to unlock, but both are sold out and there's speculation that you won't be able to get it until mid-May.

Archived