what do you put in your salad :D

Guest yummyO

Guest yummyO

usually i put lettuce, spinach, steamed brocoli, apple slices (to add alittle taste). turkey ham, boiled egg, tuna, hot cheetos :D, the mexican fruit season and italian vinaigrette spritzer

what about you?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest my-pink-ribbon

^ that sounds really delicious O.O!

I put baby greens, croutons, ranch, honey mustard, baby tomatoes, black pepper, shredded mozzarella cheese and turkey bacon in it :) Yum yum for my tum tum <3

• 1 month later...
Guest jdrewprx

I love spinach, lettuce, black pepper, cheese, any type of veggie except carrots actually. I hate carrots. :-S

It normally depends on how I'm feeling, or what's in the fridge...I might put white chicken strips, tuna, or salmon....yummy...getting hungry thinking about it.

And OF COURSE MAYONNAISE or Ranch. :D

Guest amerestranger

Lettuce, spinach, black olives, jalapenos, a boiled egg, grilled chicken strips, and some vinegar dressing. Extremely healthy and always keeps me full for4+ hours!

Guest bbyL

Spinach, lettuce, baby arugula, baby tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, fresh or sauteed bell peppers, tuna, chicken breast, shrimp, feta cheese, sliced almonds, snow peas, chickpeas, various beans and so much other things. Of course not all at once haha. I also love salads with cantaloupe, it's natural sugar let's me skip the dressing.

Guest Anna1430291559

Try this;

Chopped chunks of banana, apple, cucumber and then add mayo and black pepper.

Sounds weird but tastes divine!

Guest notyourcupoftea

baby spinach, red bell peppers, corn/avocado, chives, smoked salmon/chicken breast, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, black pepper, lemon juice

Guest HERMIT

I keep my salads pretty simple.  I just have a few pieces of lettuce, a couple slices of tomato, a few ring slices of onion, and maybe even a couple of pickles.

But a lot of times, I find that my salad needs a little bit more - so I'll do something like add a couple slices of cheese, a couple of hamburger patties and then maybe place two buns around each end of it.

I actually found that I could do away with a fork altogether and just "hold" my salad with my hands as I eat it.  Yum!  Such a tasty salad!

my salad is wayyyyyyy tooo simple...
baby spinach leaves, grape tomatoes, mandarin oranges, some honey toasted walnuts, if i feel like it, i will add in grilled chicken cubed, and either use balsamic or sweet honey mustard/onion dressing... 
@Hermit LOL....a hamburger? 

Guest tinatran_

Romaine lettuce, slices of tomato and baby carrots with croutons and either caesar or ranch dressing. I'm too simple. ._.''

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Misanthropic-Me

The main things i use in salads are lettuce, rocket (and other unidentified leafy greens that my mum try's to pass off as lettuce) avocado, corn, feta cheese, cherry tomatoes, grated carrot or beat root and macadamia nuts.

I'm actually not a big fan of salad dressings but if I do use one it is either olive oil with salt, pepper and lemon or a tahini dressing.

Guest funky dealer

Lettuce, savoury flavoured crackers, sun-dried tomatoes, a bit of shredded cheese and either tomato and onion flavoured tuna or fish fillet. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest applelew

I usually start off with organic salad (the one from Costco!) + little chunks of avocados + cooked shrimps (these are the smaller shrimps, like for salad. Costco too!) + sesame salad dressing (COSTCO!! haha) + a dash of pepper on top! :D

Delicious & healthy! 

@HERMIT lol good one
I like vegetable salads. I'll put a drop of 1000 island dressing in the bottom of my bowl and a handful of sweet onion. Then I layer it with baby spinach and carrot, diced bell peppers, sliced mushrooms and beets, whole olives, diced chicken nuggets, more sweet onion and a little bit more dressing. Mmmm, totally craving a salad now...

Archived