Sako Tomohisa/ShounenT(少年T) Thread - NEW SINGLE 2014.03.05

Guest Toadie

Guest Toadie

Known for his various covers and his acoustic arrangements *all photos belong to Sako Tomohisa and Sony Entertainment* fvcw0n.png
Official siteBlogTwitterFacebookMixi

Nickname(or known as): 少年T (ShounenT) on Nico Nico Douga
Birth: December 26, 1991
Major Debut: March 28, 2012 under Sony Music Entertainment
Genre: J-Pop/Ballad/Rock (actually, it could be anything) 
Family: His younger brother(Malon/Maron) uploads dance cover videos on Nico Nico Douga

Some covers....Check them out!(Not the complete list*)
Hello, How Are You? [ハロ/ハワユ]
Yurufuwa Jukai Girl [ゆるふわ樹海ガール]
Chocolate train
Just Be Friends
Pierrot
Step to you
*can be easily found on youtube or on niconico 

DISCOGRAPHY

SinglesAi Kotoba 2012.03.282jw3ua.jpg

Zutto 2012.06.062i7mtyv.pngTracklist:1. (ずっと) Zutto2. (君色花火) Kimi Iro Hanabi 3. (それだけでいい) Sore dake de ii

Hanbunko 2012.08.08r1hr83.pngTracklist:1. Hanbunko2. Aitakute 3. Arinko

Kimi koi calendar 2012.10.03
29o4sad.pngTracklist:1. Kimi Koi Calendar2. Mata Ashita3. Usotsuki4. Kimi Koi Calendar (Instrumental)5. Mata Ashitaa (Instrumental)6. Usotsuki (Instrumental)

Bokutachi no Uta (僕たちの歌) 2013.01.10
t8ukn8.jpg
Tracklist:1.Bokutachi no Uta2.Tsuki no Uragawa3.Hatsukoi

Bye bye 2013.07.17

Albums
Hajimemashite 2013.02.272mflws4.jpg

Mini albums

Promise 2011.02.09
2lc0egz.jpg
Tracklist:1.Promise you2.Todoke3.Piero4.Orange5.As Kimi Boku6.Fire Flower

Other release
Spaceship (Soraru x Sako Tomohisa) 2011.01.16335a0eb.jpg

Niko niko Musical "Cantarella" DVD 2011.11.09Features songs by ShounenT and Ototo no Ane

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest Toadie

Finally got the time to update this thread...Some news:
1. His 6th single "Bye Bye" will be released on July 17th : )You can listen to the song "Bye bye" if you search well on google (Sako Tomohisa played the song fully for the fans actually).
2. He will appear on a Taiwanese tv show ''A-LIVE'' on July 14th 2013, at 1pm-2pm.

• 7 months later...

@snowmisao omg i know! HAH there's finally someone who knows him..................................have you watched his new mv?..:P i can't post the vid here though. Search Mahou no yoru to fushigi na Waltz on google. Too bad those Japanese protect their industry way too much -_-

@Toadie
Oh man I did not know he makes his own music. I was searching up ShounenT and "Sako Tomohisa" popped up I thought they were two different people. Haha I didn't know his real name.
I haven't been caught up with his music, but I search the song you mentioned and it sounds jazzy. I like it. 

Ahh I really hope he performs a world tour concert, I would love to attend. Guess the only way to see him in person is go to Japan lol.

Archived