Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Variety love ] The Romantic (더 로맨틱)

Replies

• ryeesaryeesa Posts: 222Member
    edited January 2013
    @inxomnia Thank you for the links.

Lol the hug mission was really funny Gna/Jonghoon and Minhyuk/Yewon really made me laughlol.

Considering Jonghoon was unable to get paired up with Yewon during the necklace shuffle and the bus shuffle, I guess he was using the opportunity to get close to her at the aquarium. But Gna, she really did look sad.

I am wondering how the fiming selection will go, now that Gna knows Jonghoon likes Yewon did she still decide to choose and film him? Or is she going to go with someone else? Also I am still not sure who Minhyuk likes between Yewon and Jiwon so I am interested in who he will pick.
    Im I the only one that feels like the show/crew really likes the Minhyuk/Yewon paring? They seem to get quite a lot of focus.
  • inxomniainxomnia FunkytownnPosts: 1,086Member

IDOL

^ I think because they're the most natural with skinship hence fits with the whole "romantic" route the show goes for. 

I can't believe they're toying with us again! We have to wait another week before we know their feelings!!
    edited January 2013
    I think you are right, I have to say though this season I dont know who I am rooting for there seems to be quite a few triangles like season one I think we will have to see what happens after the filming selection is revealed.

Also no preview?
  • inxomniainxomnia FunkytownnPosts: 1,086Member

IDOL

edited January 2013
    Minhyuk is seriously the most confusing guy. I think that he did notice the Jonghoon-Yewon interactions esp. when Yewon started bopping/dancing. Also, I think that the reason why he left a space between him and Jiwon on the way back is because he expected Yewon to sit there (cos he knows she likes him?) but I think she didn't cos she overheard him telling Jiwon he wanted her to pick the necklace. 

I think he's interested in Jiwon but maybe more to Yewon? Like Jonghoon right... he see;s the group dates as a opportunity to date with Yewon, even the bus trip back. But with Minhyuk he just sleeps lol.I don't know whether he's undecided or just trying to push-pull atm. As I said, so confusing

Btw, Jonghoon is soooo blatant. Like telling the couple to hurry along so he didn't have to see them being coupley, to the why are you guys back so late and being like beside Yewon like the whole group date, then putting that extra seat down AND movng Yewon's stuff there to sit beside her. I think Kevin might know of this and wonder if he and Yewon chat about it. Btw, noticed that Jonghoon and Yeon were the only ones to interact on the bus cos Minhyuk was sleeping, GNA, Eunyoung, Kevin and N all sat alone. 

I felt sorry for GNA, no offence but they edited it to make her look a bit invisible to Jonghoon around Yewon. And the others for the limited airtime, but I do think that's because they're all kind of awkward around each other. I see the GNA and Eunyoung together as well as Minhyuk and N and N and Kevin so I think they only break up into couples randomly. 

lovcom00mguemon
  • snoowballsnoowball Posts: 3New Member
    Between all four "first meet" scenes, i gotta say that i find yewon/minhyuk's really entertaining while N/eunyoung was really awkward. G.NA/Jonghoon's first meet was nice! lmao i love how jonghoon is constantly figuring out how to hold G.NA's hand while G.NA avoid the mission completely and didn't want the "relationship" to move so fast. When jonghoon grabbed G.NA's hands even before she got to answer him, I WENT AWWW LOL. Initiative lmfao! (I hope G.NA didnt feel uncomfortable hahahaha).

When all four couples got together at the market and the guesthouse. This is where all the fun starts! Interaction between different couples hahaha. (Some were flirty) rofl. 

I love it when jiwon wants to get closer to minhyuk (seems like it). Jonghoon constantly (sort of) talking about Yewon. Minhyuk wanting yewon as well. Kevin, N and eunyoung were neutral i guess. G.NA... lol i feel bad for her =/ Especially during the plane scene sighh.

Yewon the chatterbox hahaha XD

Only going to comment when i have watched third epi subbed! LOL. and hopefully backtrack to read comments too~
    edited January 2013
    @inxomnia about Minhuyk right now I am leaning towards he is undecided he has mainly spent time with Yewon but he wants to also spend time with Jiwon but hasnt had the chance too. Maybe after a date with Jiwon his feelings may become more clear but he is really hard to read.

Jonghoon was really obvious I am sure everyone noticed. The others I am actually quite sad we didnt see more of them Eunyoung in particular.

edited January 2013
    It seems like the preview was cut, next mission forehead kiss they are really pushing it this season. Also Yewon seems to be wearing Jonghoon cardigan so it looks like he finally gets the date.

The preview for next episode.
  • nurianhunurianhu Posts: 109Member
    I like Minhyuk and Yewon together most

but I guess it is not meant to be. unfortunately :(
  • jasicajasica Posts: 145Member

IDOL

@ryeesa yup its look like that ..next date, jonghun will be with yewon.. and the mission is forehead kiss... cant wait for the next eps.. i wanna knew how g.na continue her date without thinking about jonghun.. i think she move on already when jonghun unconsciously ignore her at the aquarium.. i think g.na should ejoy her date with kevin, because they are a partner.. but she ignore kevin and didnt try to start any conversation.. other than that, i hv no idea who will pair up with who for the next date... argh.. cant wait!!!
                                                                   imageimage
  • Love1403Love1403 Summer 2009 is ? ELF's WonderlandPosts: 1,867Member

IDOL

From the previous it seems like Yewon-Jonghoon, and the couple in front of the elephants judging from their silhouttes looks like N and Jiwon or Eunyoung. I´m not sure about the other pairings though.
    Yo~ong & Hy~un
    Credits: kickazzkris@soompi
    edited January 2013
    @jasica One thing that I liked is once she realized that he liked Yewon she just left him to it. I dont think she ignored Kevin, it seemed like it was more of a group outing at the aquarium, non of the couples that were sitting together stayed together once there. Also we have to take into consideration the editing, they didnt focus on Kevin/GNA and there was barely any footage of Kevin at the aquarium, the focus was mainly on Minhyuk/Yewon/Jonghoon, there was some moments I saw GNA with Jiwon and Eunyoung.

IDOL

^
    Jiwon and Minhyuk drifted from the group and went somewhere on their dates too, but the PDs didn´t include that... I´m not happy I must say =__=
    Yo~ong & Hy~un
  • jasicajasica Posts: 145Member

IDOL

edited January 2013
    @ryessa i actually agree with u.. she is cool enough to realise and just let him go.. and maybe because its more like a group outing at the aquarium.. so there are no exact pair.. but somehow, when she knows that kevin sit beside her other than say hi, she doesnt say anything.. but for sure,there is  too many editing.. i cant see any interaction during their ride to the aquarium..  and when they are at the aquarium.. everyone seem wander around..  except for minhyuk and jiwon having date...  i also didnt see N around yewon, even they sit together  .. hehhe..  im curious.. cant wait for the next eps.. :)
                                                                   imageimage
    edited January 2013
    @jasica I think it is definitely the editing because once everyone was sitting down there was actually a blink and you miss moment between Kevin and GNA and they were talking you could hear Kevin speaking in english I did investigate lol also if you pay attention to when they are at the aquarium behind Jonghoon/Yewon you can actually see GNA walking beside Kevin. I think because they mainly focus on the triangle you dont get to see certain moments. Like @Love1403 mentioned Minhyuk/Jiwon seemed to have wandered off for awhile and they didnt show it.

Love1403jasica

IDOL

edited January 2013
    Next date and fore-head kiss couple in the preview I believe is:

Jiwon and N.

I´m not too sure about N cause N and Minhyuk has the same hairstyle and the clothes. The clothes Minhyuk wore in the preview could also be different from the one he wore later during the date/mission. But physically looking, it looks like N. For the girl I´m pretty sure it´s Jiwon because of her height and the hair lenght. Not to mention bag with strap is the bag she´s been constantly wearing in the 1st and 2nd date.

Yo~ong & Hy~un
    racinghearts
  • babyfat61babyfat61 Posts: 238Member

IDOL

from ep 3 : i have to give it to Jonghoon - he's good looking and quite mature ( not like some JB we knew ) .  He's amendment about who he likes and would like to date  but fate just didn't push it his way , even when he's with G.Na he given her the respect : he treat her nice @ the restaurant ( even his heart is not in it ) .  And yes i feel that Jiwon and Minhuyk might have a connections there .
    edited January 2013
    @Love1403 I am also thinking it is N, in the preview Minhyuk is wearing a multicolored hoodie, and in that screencapture it doesnt look like a hoodie so I am leaning towards N. So now I am wondering who are the other couples?
  • nurianhunurianhu Posts: 109Member
    woow a headkiss, they really wanted to take this season far. omg kissing someone like that is quite a big step IMO.
    Love1403Chelisey
  • mguemonmguemon raleigh, ncPosts: 187Member

SUPERSTAR

The episode was great
    I have a feeling that Joonghun is not gonna change his pick until the final choice and it will be Yewon. I am happy he treated G.Na right on their date but it was clear that he was thinking about Yewon. I mean waiting for her outside? Can he be more obvious. I like the fact that he used the group date to have a date with Yewon slick. 
    I don't know who G.Na will pick, before the aquarium date it was clear she liked Joonghun but the way he blatantly ignored her was pretty harsh, so right now I am not sure if she will stick with him or move on to someone else, Kevin maybe?

As for the Yewon & Minhyuk how cute are they? I like them together and I think they do have a crush on each other clearly Yewon more than Minhyuk but he definitely likes her. But I think he also likes Jiwon and I am afraid he might lean toward her more. He was a little more gentlemanly when he was with her. I am not sure if he wasn't that way with Yewon b/c they are so comfortable with each other or what. I am definitely interested in who he will pick, right now I think 55% Yewon, 45% Jiwon. As for Yewon I am almost positive she will pick Minhyuk and not Joonghun. I think she was preocupied in what Minhyuk was doing and may not have realised that Joonghun was clearly interested in her.

As for the other 3,N, Kevin and Eunyoung, I am kind of upset that they weren't showcased a little more  in this episodes, maybe b/c they were so awkward during their respective dates. I hope they get comfortable soon and make us get to know them. 

I believe Eunyoung will pick N, it was plain obvious during the bus drive that she wanted him to be her partner and I believe he is the only she felt comfortable with. Also during the necklace shuffle she was a bit upset that Jiwon randomly got paired with him.

As for Kevin, I think he will pick Jiwon, but if he wants to gain her interest he needs to step up his game. I think she is the kind of gal who goes after what she wants and him just waiting on the sidelines will not help his cause.

As for N, I am almost positive he will pick Eunyoung, his back hug with Jiwon was the most awkward backhug I have ever witnessed. But I won't be suprised if his footage features a lot of Minhyuk. They seem to have bonded, or maybe they know each other from before.  Bromance anyone?? LOL

Minhyuk I believe is the Jihyun of this season LOL With three people interested in him (Yewon, Jiwon and N;) )
    Please kindly read the signature rules.
    racingheartsLove1403ryeesa