It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
* HWANGBO * SS501 * SHINHWA * MBLAQ * SISTAR * JYJ * KARA * KOREAN VARIETY SHOWS *
currently watching: Let's Eat, Prime Minister & I, JoonMi couple
owh yeah! season 1 ended as much as we predicted ^^as i shipped jun.k-hyejeong for this season, i am happy.and hyejeong slightly hit jb after she knew he picked seungah. she called him nappeun namja. then she hugged seungah. so sweet. even sweeter than jun.k's tight bearhug. lol. did i heard hyejeong said 'appo' at the end?lets wait for the subbed.i am going to miss season 1.season 2:wow the spica girl is pretty.eunyong is mblaq family, i excited to see her.i like yewon i hope she is not another seungah given her outgoing and loud personality (similar to seungah). the guys, i only knew joghyun. i anticipate this season and finger cross as much entertaining as season 1.tvn extended season 1 from 4 episode to 8 episode (double!) because of great feedback from the viewers. probably tvn aired season 2 in the same episode of season 1 final episode to maintain anticipation from the viewers of season one especially fans of idols involved in season 1. imo.
little girl said:
Jun. K hug HyeJeong too tight right?hahaha.He really likes HyeJeong. :x .hmm.'appo' ? what is it mean ?
@lentong, GNA born/lived in Canada and Kevin lived in Australia, I was also thinking they would get on pretty well.Didnt they extend the show while it was on? and that made them rush the editing and fill the the episodes, maybe with season 2 like they have had more time to edit there will be less dragging and repeated scenes.
does anyone know what song is played at the BG when hyungsik ran to jihyun??
Memorable moments from Episode 08 ...
- Mir greeting Hye Jeong "Hi, Plum-ah!"
- Jun.K impersonating Hye Jeong's cute and characteristic manner of speaking.
- Jun.K holding his arms wide wide wide open and waiting for Hye Jeong to walk into his embrace.
- Jun.K giving Hye Jeong the tightest bear-hug ever! Seriously, I thought the poor girl was gonna suffocate. hehe.
* Hye Jeong is a really cheerful, easygoing, sweet, and wholesome girl. Very lovable indeed.I had no idea who she was in the beginning but I'm glad that I got to know her through this program.
- Mir's little speech to Seung Ah. That was a nice touch and showed his considerate side.
- Seung Ah's overall graciousness and genuineness. Poor girl was put through the emotional wringer like thirty times too many but she still managed to come through as being big-hearted and classy. Gotta love the girl for her generous heart and integrity. That little shove she gave JB was waaaaaay too light in terms of retribution.
- Props to Hye Jeong for giving JB a piece of her fist. That comforting hug she gave Seung Ah was really cozy as well.
- Mir's legs turning to jelly and having to crouch down once he saw that Jei was there
- Hyung Sik dusting stuff off the collar of a crouching Mir.
- Jei, " You don't really know when destiny will show up."
- Jei saying, " My final choice is Mir-sshi." with a radiant smile and her arms held out towards Mir.
- MBLAQ's " You and I" playing as BGM as Jei and Mir hug. Cute height difference between the two. Jei is so adorably petite.
- Mir's expressions of pure glee and satisfaction.
- Mir bending down and Jei on tiptoes a bit for their second hug.
- Mir thanking Jei for liking him and enabling him to show himself in a different light.
- Jei admitting that she was pleasantly surprised by Mir's serious/sincere side since she had previously only thought of him as a mischievious prankster and being more attracted to him because of that.
- Hyung Sik walking steadily towards Ji Hyun and breaking into a run once he spotted her.
- Ji Hyun laughing once she saw Hyung Sik running and beckoning him to "Come quickly."
- Ji Hyun walking towards the running Hyung Sik and initiating a cute "Annyeong."
- Ji Hyun to Hyung Sik, "You've got long legs. Why'd it take you so long to get here?"
- Ji Hyun remarking, "That's so cheesy." when the PD asked Hyung Sik to say some final thoughts to her.
- Four/five different angles of their two hugs were shown. Gotta say that the production team is particularly fond of the Ji Hyun-Hyung Sik pairing. Extra attention is usually given to the cinematography for their portions.
- Ji Hyun laying her head for all of three seconds on Hyung Sik's shoulder for the first hug and immediately turning away, laughing, and clapping her hands in embarrassment.
- Ji Hyun, "There's someone named Park Hyung Sik who's quite a fine person."
- Their second hug was so in-sync and lovely. They even showed an aerial view of it!
- PD, "Were you 100% sure that Hyung Sik would pick you?" Ji Hyun, "Yes, 101% sure."
- Hyung Sik's "No comment." and happy giggle "Teehee!"
- Ji Hyun joking to Hyung Sik, "I'm been waiting for you to take off your jacket for me."
- Hyung Sik draping his jacket over Ji Hyun's head.
- Hyung Sik blocking the wind for Ji Hyun with his entire body and Ji Hyun patting his back.
- All 8 of them playing the hobbang-jjinbang-dae-bbang game at the end. Talk about coming full-cricle.
- The beautiful and cute polaroids. Turns out the date Seung Ah and JB had in the forest for the third day wasn't completely horrible to the core. Ah, the almighty powers of editing.
- Ji Hyun,"I'm going to LA tommorrow." Hyung Sik,"That's nice. Get me a present." Ji Hyun, "What type of present do you want?" Hyung Sik, "Just come back quickly Ji Hyun noona."
Watching Season 1 of The Romantic and Idol was a thoroughly enjoyable experience. It had its share of disappointing and frustrating instances, but the positive aspects triumphed overall.