Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thank You Soompiers!

-Matcha--Matcha- Posts: 7Member
edited March 2012 in fitness & sports
I've been stalking the forums for 3-4 years now. I usually browsed the beauty and fitness forums. I was a chubby and depressed teenager. I had bad grades, never had money to spend on clothes, and had a horrible love life. After reading and looking at the different topics, I decided to change my life. I was tired of complaining and doing nothing about my problems. I signed up for a membership at a gym and got a job. I was able to lose 18 lbs in a year (don't worry guys, I'm in the lower average for my BMI).  I was able to change my clothing style and my hair because I had job. YAY! No more hand-me-downs and bad hair-cuts :)  AND the summer of that year I met my boyfriend, which will hopefully become my husband. I honestly don't think I would have done it without you Soompiers. There were so many inspirational pictures and topics on weight loss and how people changed their lives for the better. I just wanted to give my thanks to you all. You saved my life and my future!

** Sorry if this is in the wrong section >< I wasn't sure where to post it in.
f0reveralwaysLittlePinky82PDURRRLT&amp;lt;3T-Gyoyo_icecubeitrayyastar_bun12fwoggysxDollarsJENNUHpervertmelkimxmudkipbokaCharmingbestfriend96SaseumihellobbyGoliath450NutikCa.mellialittlemermaid_LiSAiSViPx3miyachan11KisforKARENx3

Replies

• kangta26kangta26 Posts: 276Member

ROOKIE

There is really a good "community" of people here. I was here waaaaay back, and just recently started browsing again, it seems this forum has really grown/matured.. im amazed how sound and intelligent some of the advice, and also amazed to see what people have been able to accoplish, or how creative/imaginitive they are... At times even seeing the similarities in problems, or just wat people are going through has been a comforting experience.. Its so nice here ^_^. Ack no work and still have to get up so early *FROWNS*, everyone have a great weekend!!!
    LT&amp;lt;3melkimx
  • LittlePinky82LittlePinky82 S<3NE Posts: 709Member
    Aw I'm glad things were able to work out for you Op. :) Congrats on all the hard work and glad things are going well with your boyfriend. And yeah there are some nice and inspiration people here and people who are happy to help out people or just encourage you and such. It's just...nice haha. :) 
    yoseopsleep.gif
    LT&amp;lt;3itrayyamelkimx
  • yoyo_icecubeyoyo_icecube 凡亲 ll 每个你 malaysiaPosts: 1,878Member

SUPERSTAR

congratulation on your success to change, im still trying. i hope i can succeed to change, be a better me soon
    itrayyaLittlePinky82JENNUHmelkimxNutiklittlemermaid_
  • ecstaticstrangerecstaticstranger Posts: 111Member, New Member
    Did you ever get your grades back up?
    sorry that the person you once loved wholeheartedly is someone you now hate.Suga Shikao--Tsuki No Knife                                       i will.
    Thank you for your tenacious nature. Especially when I rarely speak my mind.
    "Please give me some more time; you’re someone I can love & the one I will love is you."
    June 7, 200810:17PM
    Charmingbestfriend96
  • TVBuddyTVBuddy Posts: 2,395Member

IDOL

sounds amazing, I've been on this forum for five years...but still a fattie. HELP ME SOOMPI!
     I took a dump five minutes ago, my Richard Simmons is still not wiped yet, you're welcome to give it a smooch.
  • -Matcha--Matcha- Posts: 7Member
    ecstaticstranger wrote on 12 March 2012 - 05:43 AM:

Did you ever get your grades back up?

Yep. Went from a 2.8 to a 3.6 GPA smile.gif
    melkimxmiyachan11drupeecstaticstranger
  • ecstaticstrangerecstaticstranger Posts: 111Member, New Member
    -Matcha- wrote on 12 March 2012 - 08:15 PM:

Yep. Went from a 2.8 to a 3.6 GPA *quoted image*

Nice!
    sorry that the person you once loved wholeheartedly is someone you now hate.Suga Shikao--Tsuki No Knife                                       i will.
    Thank you for your tenacious nature. Especially when I rarely speak my mind.
    "Please give me some more time; you’re someone I can love & the one I will love is you."
    June 7, 200810:17PM