Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Joseph Kony

http://vimeo.com/37119711
 watch the video about Joseph Kony,make him famous by sharing it.Sign the pledge 
http://www.causes.com/causes/227-invisible-children/actions/1628969#
 to help bring justice to Joseph Kony. 

Kony 2012

Lacey.Absinthe.leehyori2Rebbykisschunana544

Replies

• 4jsis44jsis4 Posts: 803Member

ROOKIE

watched this, damn. GUIZE LET'S DO THISS!
    In Midgard, yet on Hiatus
    May 4, 2012
    Avengers, Assemble!
    tumblr ._____________________________________melloniel LJ
    Rebbynana544simplii_forevah
  • imsomessedupimsomessedup POOTIS Posts: 636Member

IDOL

off with kony's head!
    Rebbynana544Manyhx3
  • Absinthe.Absinthe. Vivi.d.reams Posts: 4,253Friend of Soompi

IDOL

Make Kony famous! Come on guys, this isn't a spam video! Please support a great cause!

Rebbynana544
  • leehyori2leehyori2 donut king supports KONY 2012! Posts: 395Member
    edited March 2012
    Signed up for the pledge!
    READY for April 20th!

KONY 2012 SYDNEY!
    Rebbynana544ohdarling
  • RebbyRebby 나와 함께 SingaporePosts: 8,097Administrator

ADMIN

edited March 2012
    post the video everywhere and make him famous! he must be stopped!!

youtube link for the vid is http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc
    YEH_box1b.jpg
    ♥ ♥ Ju Ji Hun | Yoon Eun Hye | JJH+YEH | Cyworld | Music | Youtube | Twitter ♥ ♥
    Romans 16:19 says, be excellent at what is good, be innocent of evil ~ and the God of peace will soon crush satan underneath your feet!
  • miyachan11miyachan11 ♥ 1990.01.05 ♥ B2ST AirlinePosts: 5,204Moderator

I watched the video in Youtube hours ago. KONY 2012 Campaign is indeed a great cause. I hope Kony will be captured or killed. :angry:
    비스트 / BEAST / B2ST OFFICIAL THREAD )  [1]   {2]  
    nana544
  • SunniRiseSunniRise Someone... feed me. Baker StreetPosts: 3,294Member

SUPERSTAR

I've seen links to this everywhere but I guess if it weren't because soompi posted a link here, I wouldn't have actually watched the video.

Fighting!
    (411)
    Feel free to follow. 
  • ronald.ronald. Posts: 11New Member
    edited March 2012
    I believe that Kony is a wicked man, but there's two sides to every story. If you take a bit time to do a little research, you'll find out that the Invisible Children organization is highly doubted for its movement.
    This writing pretty much summarizes my point:
    http://www.reddit.co...spicious_about/
    whistleijasmine~cinnemonAngelAngelI||usi0nzjisolZoidbergMDSherlock_Mowgdreamy21fabrications.karyeecornflakeambivalentiaLittlePinky82Saseumiwinterofdiscontent
  • monkeyinabarrelmonkeyinabarrel Posts: 1,371Member

IDOL

And I thought this would be about another politician...
  • kisschukisschu Posts: 343Member

IDOL

Glad this is mentioned on Soompi! Kony must be stopped, he has been at it for over 20 years now!
    Please support the cause and the video! Make Kony famous!!!
    "Having a low opinion of yourself is not modestly. It's self-destruction." -Bobby Sommer
  • nana544nana544 Posts: 10,335Member

SUPERSTAR

I watched the whole 29 minutes and OMG, I feel so sorry and sad for other people that lives in our world. What Kony does is so wrong and injustice! He needs to be caught and killed or at least be punished for what he have done. I really hope this ugly motherjohn tesher of a mini cooper get captured before 2012 ends. Best wishes to all that's involved.

• d0nad0na Posts: 381Member

ROOKIE

Thisismblaq wrote on 06 March 2012 - 09:02 PM:

http://vimeo.com/37119711
     watch the video about Joseph Kony,make him famous by sharing it.Sign the pledge 
    http://www.causes.co...ctions/1628969#
     to help bring justice to Joseph Kony. 

Kony 2012

GUYS ! THERES ALWAYS TWO SIDES TO THE STORY ,,

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS , and change your mind for the better !

http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com

• Manyhx3Manyhx3 Wonderful <3 Wonderland ^_^Posts: 6,110Member

IDOL

let the video speak, let us speak for a very great cause.

watch the movie and you'll understand
    v8hqnd.jpg
     || Blog || Twitter ||
  • tsai_jolentsai_jolen Where am I again?Posts: 176Member
    edited March 2012
    I happen to come across this man's name when I was on tumblr. I was like who the heck is this but then soon realized it's a name we all need to know. The international court started a list of criminals from all over the world. His name is number one. He's not just taken a few hundred children and turned them into slaves...its 30,000! Please start the conversation with your friends and family. If you don't then at least I feel like Ive done my part.

WHO IS JOSEPH KONY?
    JOSEPH KONY IS THE WORLD’S WORST WAR CRIMINAL. IN 1987 HE TOOK OVER LEADERSHIP OF AN EXISTING REBEL GROUP AND RENAMED IT THE LORD’S RESISTANCE ARMY (LRA).

THE LRA HAS EARNED A REPUTATION FOR ITS CRUEL AND BRUTAL TACTICS. WHEN JOSEPH KONY FOUND HIMSELF RUNNING OUT OF FIGHTERS, HE STARTED ABDUCTING CHILDREN TO BE SOLDIERS IN HIS ARMY OR “WIVES” FOR HIS OFFICERS. THE LRA IS ENCOURAGED TO RAPE, MUTILATE, AND KILL CIVILIANS–OFTEN WITH BLUNT WEAPONS.

THE LRA IS NO LONGER ACTIVE IN NORTHERN UGANDA (WHERE IT ORIGINATED) BUT IT CONTINUES ITS CAMPAIGN OF VIOLENCE IN DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO, CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC, AND SOUTH SUDAN. IN ITS 26-YEAR HISTORY, THE LRA HAS ABDUCTED MORE THAN 30,000 CHILDREN AND DISPLACED AT LEAST 2.1 MILLION PEOPLE.

WHAT IS THE GOAL OF KONY 2012?
    INVISIBLE CHILDREN HAS BEEN WORKING FOR 9 YEARS TO END AFRICA’S LONGEST-RUNNING ARMED CONFLICT. U.S. MILITARY ADVISERS ARE CURRENTLY DEPLOYED IN CENTRAL AFRICA ON A “TIME-LIMITED” MISSION TO STOP KONY AND DISARM THE LRA. IF KONY ISN’T CAPTURED THIS YEAR, THE WINDOW WILL BE GONE.

WE ARE TAKING ACTION TO ENSURE THESE TWO THINGS:
    1) THAT JOSEPH KONY IS KNOWN AS THE WORLD’S WORST WAR CRIMINAL.

2) THAT THE U.S. MILITARY ADVISERS SUPPORT THE UGANDAN ARMY UNTIL KONY HAS BEEN CAPTURED AND THE LRA HAS BEEN COMPLETELY DISARMED. THEY NEED TO FOLLOW THROUGH ALL THE WAY AND FINISH WHAT THEY HAVE STARTED.

WHY ARE WE MAKING JOSEPH KONY "FAMOUS"?
    INVISIBLE CHILDREN’S KONY 2012 CAMPAIGN AIMS TO MAKE JOSEPH KONY FAMOUS, NOT TO CELEBRATE HIM, BUT TO RAISE SUPPORT FOR HIS ARREST AND SET A PRECEDENT FOR INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE. IN THIS CASE, NOTORIETY TRANSLATES TO PUBLIC SUPPORT. IF PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THE CRIMES THAT KONY HAS BEEN COMMITTING FOR 26 YEARS, THEY WILL UNITE TO STOP HIM.

SECONDLY, WE WANT KONY TO BE FAMOUS SO THAT WHEN HE IS STOPPED, HE WILL BE A VISIBLE, CONCRETE EXAMPLE OF INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE. THEN OTHER WAR CRIMINALS WILL KNOW THAT THEIR MASS ATROCITIES WILL NOT GO UNNOTICED OR UNPUNISHED.

IDOL

i go to kony island beach sometimes
    i didn't this guy owned it damn
  • snsd_foreverrsnsd_foreverr Posts: 232Member
    I don't want to belittle this effort but stuff like this happens all over the world 
    jasmine~dreamy21Stegasnowfallszflyaway.40daydreamerswinterofdiscontent
  • Malice_KaiserMalice_Kaiser The Real ? Posts: 12,072Member

IDOL

Joseph Kony is an awful man, but Invisible Children is a SCAM.
    taijivn5.jpg
    blushendeavortaaaaayI&amp;#124;&amp;#124;usi0nzShellymellySherlock_Mowgdreamy21rectitude*Stegasnowfallszfabrications.karyeeJenJenncrazy4-lifeLittlePinky82SaseumiShugawinterofdiscontent
  • tsai_jolentsai_jolen Where am I again?Posts: 176Member
    @ Malice. We all have to agree though that this needs to be talked about.
  • x_azn_anime_xx_azn_anime_x Posts: 3Member
    I heard about this at http://tothecenter.com/2012/03/kony-20112/

Joseph Kony needs to be stopped. He is causing so much suffering for these poor children by abducting them and forcing them to fight in the army! Spread the world people!!

IDOL

edited March 2012
    snsd_foreverr wrote on 07 March 2012 - 07:46 PM:

I don't want to belittle this effort but stuff like this happens all over the world 

and no one does mini cooper about it, which is the point
    typical brainless snsd fan
    i bet you like snsd for their music rofl
    starberNEYUGN93chrissavic