Who's your BEST K-Pop Idol turned Actor/Actress?

Guest lualm

Guest lualm

Not a few K-Pop idols have made the crossover to the acting field. Though some are being criticized for their lack of acting skills, there are quite a number who have been receiving acting offers continually.

In your opinion,

Who's the BEST K-Pop Idol turned actor/actress for you?

Cast your votes and post if your bet is not on the list! :D

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kar_kar

YUCHUN JAEJOONG KIKWANG TOP...they are all good...but i only can choose 1.....:(

finally i chose PARK YUCHUN!!!wub.gif

Guest biancaotaku

i'd say eun jung, yoochun and uee such great actors, proven by the ratings and feedbacks received by their dramas

Guest joanmalvas

Out of the choices, I'd probably pick Eunjung, but if I got to choose anyone, it'd be Eric from Shinhwa.

Totally agree with you there. he's the first name that came to mind

Guest aurora1430289540

DARA!!! laugh.gif

although she only had a small role in her 1st and only korean drama...but she constantly shined and left great impression in her acting skills in various CFs (Etude's Kiss Note) and MVs biggrin.gif

Yoon Eun Hye for me too

Me too.

Honestly I don't think any of the newer idols are that great at acting. ph34r.gif Yoona's crying looks like laughter, Taecyeon likes to do this weird stare, etc.

Guest ann_bee

...let's stop fangirling for a minute and choose someone with real talent instead of good looks........

i'd say it's Eunjung from T-ara. she's already been in two historical dramas, and in her other dramas and movies she always played different kinds of characters, which is kind of impressing.

and i totally agree with everyone who mentioned Yoon Eun Hye. but most people don't even think of her as a kpop idol, she's much more known as an actress.

Guest Chilli74

Yoo Chun is my fave! Bugging out waiting for Rooftop Prince!!

Out of the choices, I'd probably pick Eunjung, but if I got to choose anyone, it'd be Eric from Shinhwa.

Oh gosh! How could I not think of Eric...yea Eric is my favorite.  From the ones above though I pick Yoo Chun.  Sometimes I forget Eric was in Kpop 1st because I saw him in a couple dramas before I knew he was a member of Shinhwa!

Archived