[UK] [BBC] SHERLOCK

Guest vanessa_x17

Guest vanessa_x17

modern day Sherlock Holmes

I looked at the threads all the way back until 2010 and couldnt find anything so i hope i didnt miss it. if so delete. who else loves this show?

BBC'S SHERLOCK

tumblr_l66vvkdd9o1qbfep2.jpg

Sherlock is a British television series that presents a contemporary update of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes detective stories. It was created by Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss, and stars Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes and Martin Freeman as Doctor John Watson. After an unbroadcast pilot in 2009, the first series of three 90-minute episodes was transmitted on BBC One and BBC HD in July and August 2010, with a second series of three episodes first broadcast in January 2012. A third series has been commissioned and will reportedly air in 2013. - wikipedia

tumblr_l66vzwRtAI1qbfep2.jpg

tumblr_l66w08ERC61qbfep2.jpg

EPISODES (90min)

tumblr_lywqtfEejH1r3vj02o1_250.giftumblr_lywqtfEejH1r3vj02o2_250.giftumblr_lywqtfEejH1r3vj02o5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_lywqtfEejH1r3vj02o6_r2_250.giftumblr_lywqtfEejH1r3vj02o8_r1_250.giftumblr_lywqtfEejH1r3vj02o7_r1_250.gif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sprinkle_kitty

Yes finally!!!! I thread for this show!!! I absolutely love this show!!! It's brilliant!!!! Benedict better win this years BAFTA award!!!!><

Guest sprinkle_kitty

I love sherlock and john moments!!!!<3 Especially the beginning in the baskerville episode <3 <3

OMG such a great series!

Brilliant writing and awesome acting! Love Sherlock and John relationship, true friendship!

Moriarty was definitely a great villain throughout the series!

I can't wait for the 3rd series!!

Guest vanessa_x17

such a wonderfully written show. dialogue is never boring. and even though its 90 min per episode there is never a moment where i am not completely enthralled. seeing sherlock's character development is great too. at first i didnt like molly but seeing her in the last few moments, she is a lot smarter and stronger than i realized.

Guest narsha-doll

I love Sherlock! Such a wonderful show! I really want the next season now!!! I'm really impatient but it always grabs my attention and draws me in. Makes me happy to be in the UK so I can watch it while it airs~!

Guest vanessa_x17

my theory is molly. she was the only one that wasn't threatened because she meant nothing to him. he noticed she liked him and used that to his advantage. whether he likes her or not is another story.

I LOVEE Sherlock!

Benedict Cumberbatch is such a hottie >.<

The last episode is really sad, and the last scene where John was at Holmes' 'grave', it was really really sad.

Such a pitty that this is just a mini series... I want more!

When will S3 come out?

I kindda like the relationship between Molly and Sherlock... Maybe because I can relate to it :P

And well, when I saw that Shinee's new song will be entitled 'Sherlock', even though I'm not such a big Shinee fan, I'm kindda excited for their comeback hahahahaha

Guest ichigo_no_powder

thank you soompi for me to this show! i'm on episode 3 of season 1 so far and I quite like it. I wish though, that they made John's character just a bit brighter though. Perhaps Im speaking too soon, but I dislike the way he always seems confused and slow, being dragged all around by sherlock. I liked the jude law film version better

edit:

I'm almost finished episode 3 of series 2 and...

this is my new favourite show, my favourite episode being a scandal in belgravia. The last scene especially was :wub: This drama is so wonderfully addictive. I'm really sad that there are so few episodes and that I'm going to have to wait till next year for the new episodes. I still stand by my review of John's character in this adaptation but all in all.. it's amazing! I'm going to recommend for all my friends to watch it

ADORE this show! Sherlock and John make such a great duo. Love Moriarty and Mycroft as well (especially Mycroft and his awkward big brotherly antics :D). My favourite episode is probably either A Scandal in Belgravia or The Reichembach Fall (ugh my feelings in the end just John)

Guest sprinkle_kitty

I really like in Scandal in Belgravia, how Sherlock really cares about Mrs. Hudson.

"...England would fall!" awwww!!!!

Oh yeah and have you guys ever noticed how Sherlock rarely eats in the series??? O.o

EDIT:

Yikes!! I topped a page.

Well...this is sort of Sherlock related:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIQzVuERUlE

It's Benedict talking about Martin for the Hobbit movie. It's so adorable that they're in the same movie together^^

Archived