LINE? :3

Guest vivianimbecile

Guest vivianimbecile
(´◉‿◉`) anyone?
Line is a popular app by naver for android/apple. So I wonder if there's any soompiers got this app on their fones and down to chat?

:( I wish everyone would just stick to one app. I have Trillian for AIM, MSN, Google Talk, and Facebook. Whatsapp and Kakaotalk, for the general messaging. And I have Skype for other chatting situations.

Totally bad for my batteries!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest heydudeiloveyou

Yay for the cute stickers on line:)
You may add me if you wanna talk:D
-thelittlenattieman :)

• 10 months later...
Guest sallyen

Bumping this thread! (not sure if it's allowed, but I only use LINE)I am in a serious need of a texting buddy. 
So anyone with LINE - add me (sallythao) or write in this thread and I will add you (^o^)/ It's easier to just add rather than PM'ing and such.btw I am 20/f/europe (=^.^=) I don't care if you are female, male, cat or dog. As long as you're friendly..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tabooxchanz

I have line too :)  @tabooxchanz & @tabuxchanz  (I have 2 accounts because I use it on 2 different devices) feel free to add me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived