Guest Yoojiin

Guest Yoojiin

[sBS] Lee Hyori & Jung Jae Hyung's You and I

sub_bg-1.jpg

You & I

유 & 아이

120226546456fkijgf2f.jpg

What Is It About?

"U & I" introduces a new kind of variety program which combines the happenings of a talk show and a music show with performances of artists who sit and openly talk about themselves. We could say it's a way for SBS to replace the late "Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate" with a somewhat close concept. The show's duration is a hour and twenty minutes.

screenui2.jpg

Hosts

The program is hosted by close friends singer Lee Hyori and music composer Jung Jae Hyung.

120226546456fkmdfop260.jpg

Broadcast

Channel : SBS

Air Time : The show airs every Sundays at midnight KST.

Official Website : http://tv.sbs.co.kr/uni/

yuii2.jpg

Episodes & Guests

Episode Pilot (120226) : IU, UV, Lucid Fall  [720P HANrel Torrent]

Episode 01 (120304) : PSY, Broccoli You Too, Sweet Sorrow  [720P HANrel Torrent] , [More Versions]

Episode 02 (120311) :  Se7en, Yong Jong Shin  [720P HANrel Torrent and More Versions]

Episode 03 (120318) : Big Bang, 옥상달빛 

Episode 04 (120325) : K.Will, Ali, Clover      [HDTV XviD KOR Torrent], [720P KOR Torrent]                

Episode 05 (120401) : Jay Park, Kim Wan Sun..

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mugita

Honestly, I started to watch this show because of Hyori but each week, all the guests are really amazing. 

I'm not a fan of the stylist though. I'm sure Hyori can pull anything off quite well but I'm not really a fan of her outfits of the first 3 episodes ><

For the latest episode with Big Bang and Oksang Dalbit, it's great to see Hyori and Daesung together on a variety show again : )

Guest Yoojiin

Honestly, I started to watch this show because of Hyori but each week, all the guests are really amazing. 

I'm not a fan of the stylist though. I'm sure Hyori can pull anything off quite well but I'm not really a fan of her outfits of the first 3 episodes ><

For the latest episode with Big Bang and Oksang Dalbit, it's great to see Hyori and Daesung together on a variety show again : )

I agree, it's refreshing to see a new music/talk show after Chocolate and Sketchbook. In my opinion, the best episode was Episode 3 with BIGBANG! Finally some Hyobang interaction after so long. ^___^

Anyone know if this will get eng subbed by anyone?

There is no subbing team for the show at the moment but fanclubs might sub cuts when their artists appear.

Speaking of, someone subbed BIGBANG's cut on the show.

120318 SBS You and I  Episode 3 BIGBANG Cut subbed by ShiaReagy.tumblr.com

Download Thanks to Shia Reagy : http://shiareagy.tum...i-with-big-bang

Guest deftor

I agree, it's refreshing to see a new music/talk show after Chocolate and Sketchbook. In my opinion, the best episode was Episode 3 with BIGBANG! Finally some Hyobang interaction after so long. ^___^

There is no subbing team for the show at the moment but fanclubs might sub cuts when their artists appear.

Speaking of, someone subbed BIGBANG's cut on the show.

120318 SBS You and I  Episode 3 BIGBANG Cut subbed by ShiaReagy.tumblr.com

Download Thanks to Shia Reagy : http://shiareagy.tum...i-with-big-bang

OOOHHHH.. your awesome. Thanks for the link. That is the episode I'm most interested in seeing.

Archived