iphone 4s

Guest whyme2

How do i transfer files and apps to my iphone 4s, without itunes because with itunes you have to purchase the apps right??

what are somegood free apps for iphone?

Guest lalosoke

Firstly if you speak of free apps, you have to jailbreak your iphone

google absinthe and click the result that's from greenpoison

At the right side, download the absinthe version applicable to your OS (windows/ mac/ nux/

Plug, your iphone, click jailbreak

go click the absinthe icon and wait for it to reboot.

once it's done, go look for cydia, 

go to

manage > sources > edit > add

cydia.xsellize.com

cydia.hackulo.us

once they finish, go to search, download appsync for ios 5+ and install0us

once you have both, go to apptrackr.org

download the apps you would like, then drag and drop it to your itunes.

=)

I would also like to add, sbsettings, and applestorel0us (or soomething) to your cydia search.

restart springboard and boom. free apps ^_^

Message me for details.

However, if you want to stay legit, then go to the appstore and browse by category and select top free. these are the usual apps that are very common and ''good'' base of the number of downloads from the norm.

Firstly if you speak of free apps, you have to jailbreak your iphone

google absinthe and click the result that's from greenpoison

At the right side, download the absinthe version applicable to your OS (windows/ mac/ nux/

Plug, your iphone, click jailbreak

go click the absinthe icon and wait for it to reboot.

once it's done, go look for cydia, 

go to

manage > sources > edit > add

cydia.xsellize.com

cydia.hackulo.us

once they finish, go to search, download appsync for ios 5+ and install0us

once you have both, go to apptrackr.org

download the apps you would like, then drag and drop it to your itunes.

=)

I would also like to add, sbsettings, and applestorel0us (or soomething) to your cydia search.

restart springboard and boom. free apps ^_^

Message me for details.

However, if you want to stay legit, then go to the appstore and browse by category and select top free. these are the usual apps that are very common and ''good'' base of the number of downloads from the norm.

So when you jailbreak your iphone it means i can put anything on there, like make it act like a usb?

Also, when i brought my iphone they told me to call Apple to unlock my phone, so should i unlock my phone first then jailbreak it?

Guest lalosoke

So when you jailbreak your iphone it means i can put anything on there, like make it act like a usb?

Also, when i brought my iphone they told me to call Apple to unlock my phone, so should i unlock my phone first then jailbreak it?

USB - Of course.

Well yes. This is because once jailbroken, apple cannot give any support to your phone unless you done a restoration via itunes (reverting your phone device back to Factory settings). Usually, only your provider can unlock your phone not apple, but i guess it's different where you live.

I should also include that once jailbroken, you should not update your phone to any latest firmware unless there is a supported jailbreak for it. 

(eg. Absinthe can only unlock iOS 5 and 5.0.1 but will not jailbreak iOS or work on iOS5.1 - the upcoming  iOS release. Thus if you've jailbroken and update your phone, any jail broken related softwares won't work. Jailbroken phone > updated non-jb phone)

how apple products are made

I saw this in the news today. I actually read it in the news before.. but this video and watching what is actually going is unbelievable

So if i tell you the clothes you wear, the things you sleep on, and the cool gadgets you use are made from 3rd world country who they slave just so they can produce the things you love. Would you still wear them? Those food you buy at the grocery store that comes from another country. Do you know how the employees get treated? What if the computer/parts or the phone you're using was from china and that the result was similar to apple's ipad. Would you still use your computer? better yet, your phone?

Guest lalosoke

I can't help you with there. sorry. But if they have unlocked it then rest assure that it is. If it's not just go back and sow them receipts etc

Say if i wanted to put my computer files to my iphone can it do that??

Is there a way i can see all the files on my iphone from my pc, just like a USB?

Say if i wanted to put my computer files to my iphone can it do that??

Is there a way i can see all the files on my iphone from my pc, just like a USB?

Not all files, and iPhone can't act as or to be used as a regular USB external drive, there are 3rd party apps that provide similar functionality (ex: dropbox allows you to open word/powerpoint/photo on your iPhone). 

how apple products are made

I saw this in the news today. I actually read it in the news before.. but this video and watching what is actually going is unbelievable

This is irrelevant to the thread. 

Guest lalosoke

Yes you can access all files in your iphone and use it as a usb.

once jailbroken, download iexplorer (google it)

People don't know the power of an iphone and make quick assumptions and bad reviews. They then join the droids bandwagon thinking ''open source'' is the way to go but in reality if you dont know how to use and take advantage of that open source then it's useless. 

once an iphone is jailbroken, it will surpass any android any day and time ^^

Yes you can access all files in your iphone and use it as a usb.

once jailbroken, download iexplorer (google it)

People don't know the power of an iphone and make quick assumptions and bad reviews. They then join the droids bandwagon thinking ''open source'' is the way to go but in reality if you dont know how to use and take advantage of that open source then it's useless. 

once an iphone is jailbroken, it will surpass any android any day and time ^^

Mhm no. I have an iPhone and I love it, I also jailbreak'ed it. I hope you didn't mean to say "People don't know etc" that to me, but if you are,  don't make a quick assumptions that I'm an android-lover just because I didn't know you could use iexplorer that will allow iPhone be used as a flash drive. 

Guest lalosoke

Mhm no. I have an iPhone and I love it, I also jailbreak'ed it. I hope you didn't mean to say "People don't know etc" that to me, but if you are,  don't make a quick assumptions that I'm an android-lover just because I didn't know you could use iexplorer that will allow iPhone be used as a flash drive. 

Im sorry but my first line was to OP's question ^_^

People - the general avg who jumps the bandwagon without jailbreaking their iPhone

It never crossed my mind that you're an android lover.

"there are 3rd party apps that provide similar functionality (ex: dropbox allows you to open word/powerpoint/photo on your iPhone)."

This kind of tells me that you own an iphone or has knowledge of it.

Anyways OP, good luck playing around with your phone. I hope that you will take advantage of all the resources that is at reach!

Archived