Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

please close this thread~

lilshinhwafreaklilshinhwafreak 15 years and countingPosts: 3,004Member

IDOL

edited February 2012 in general discussion

Replies

• NPB-XKNPB-XK Thread Hijacker Area-Sexy-One - MontrPosts: 5,222Member

SUPERSTAR

Have you tried using like trillion proxies? Maybe some of the contestants or their mega-supporters "cheated" that way...
    Quebecker image Style
  • lilshinhwafreaklilshinhwafreak 15 years and counting Posts: 3,004Member

IDOL

yeah im too challenged in that area.
    but yes, i think a couple did cheat. they rose 3000+ in a day.
  • Poop-Shoop-A-LoopPoop-Shoop-A-Loop ^ xoxo esoteric. <3 Posts: 5,510Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited February 2012
    you might get more votes in the b&f section? idk if the thread is appropiate in there but theres more traffic there and i have a tendency to relate weddings more to beauty&fashion or crafts/diy cause of wedding dresses and how people like to diy lots of wedding stuff for cheaper costs

NPB-XK wrote on 27 February 2012 - 01:31 PM:

Have you tried using like trillion proxies? Maybe some of the contestants or their mega-supporters "cheated" that way...

That's pretty messed up if they did , :o

I really hope your coworker wins the lead~
    casted my vote, good luck to them

btw I think this counts as soliciting tho and its against soompi rules :X I didn't say anything cause you're a long time member here and I used to read your fics so i know you're not here just to solicit votes lol. thought i'd mention it tho cause just saw 2 other random threads soliciting other stuff too > <
    I, Poop-Shoop-A-Loop, are King of the [stupid people] world [which does not exist].
    [ theSHOP ]
    .tumblr // redballoon
    Y G F A M I L Y : O N E LV E
  • lilshinhwafreaklilshinhwafreak 15 years and counting Posts: 3,004Member

IDOL

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop wrote on 27 February 2012 - 11:28 PM:

you might get more votes in the b&f section? idk if the thread is appropiate in there but theres more traffic there and i have a tendency to relate weddings more to beauty&fashion or crafts/diy cause of wedding dresses and how people like to diy lots of wedding stuff for cheaper costs

That's pretty messed up if they did , :o

I really hope your coworker wins the lead~
    casted my vote, good luck to them

btw I think this counts as soliciting tho and its against soompi rules :X I didn't say anything cause you're a long time member here and I used to read your fics so i know you're not here just to solicit votes lol. thought i'd mention it tho cause just saw 2 other random threads soliciting other stuff too > <

lol thanks for letting me know!!