Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

please close this thread~

lilshinhwafreaklilshinhwafreak 15 years and countingPosts: 3,004Member

IDOL

edited February 2012 in general discussion

Replies

• NPB-XKNPB-XK Thread Hijacker Area-Sexy-One - MontrPosts: 5,093Member

SUPERSTAR

Have you tried using like trillion proxies? Maybe some of the contestants or their mega-supporters "cheated" that way...
    The Few. The Proud. The Canadians.canada_leaf.png Ductus Exemplo. Semper Fi. Oorah.
  • lilshinhwafreaklilshinhwafreak 15 years and counting Posts: 3,004Member

IDOL

yeah im too challenged in that area.
    but yes, i think a couple did cheat. they rose 3000+ in a day.
  • Poop-Shoop-A-LoopPoop-Shoop-A-Loop ^ xoxo esoteric. <3 Posts: 5,510Friend of Soompi
    edited February 2012
    you might get more votes in the b&f section? idk if the thread is appropiate in there but theres more traffic there and i have a tendency to relate weddings more to beauty&fashion or crafts/diy cause of wedding dresses and how people like to diy lots of wedding stuff for cheaper costs

NPB-XK wrote on 27 February 2012 - 01:31 PM:

Have you tried using like trillion proxies? Maybe some of the contestants or their mega-supporters "cheated" that way...

That's pretty messed up if they did , :o

I really hope your coworker wins the lead~
    casted my vote, good luck to them

btw I think this counts as soliciting tho and its against soompi rules :X I didn't say anything cause you're a long time member here and I used to read your fics so i know you're not here just to solicit votes lol. thought i'd mention it tho cause just saw 2 other random threads soliciting other stuff too > <
    I, Poop-Shoop-A-Loop, are King of the [stupid people] world [which does not exist].
    [ theSHOP ]
    .tumblr // redballoon
    Y G F A M I L Y : O N E LV E
  • lilshinhwafreaklilshinhwafreak 15 years and counting Posts: 3,004Member

IDOL

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop wrote on 27 February 2012 - 11:28 PM:

you might get more votes in the b&f section? idk if the thread is appropiate in there but theres more traffic there and i have a tendency to relate weddings more to beauty&fashion or crafts/diy cause of wedding dresses and how people like to diy lots of wedding stuff for cheaper costs

That's pretty messed up if they did , :o

I really hope your coworker wins the lead~
    casted my vote, good luck to them

btw I think this counts as soliciting tho and its against soompi rules :X I didn't say anything cause you're a long time member here and I used to read your fics so i know you're not here just to solicit votes lol. thought i'd mention it tho cause just saw 2 other random threads soliciting other stuff too > <

lol thanks for letting me know!!