please close this thread~

lilshinhwafreak

you might get more votes in the b&f section? idk if the thread is appropiate in there but theres more traffic there and i have a tendency to relate weddings more to beauty&fashion or crafts/diy cause of wedding dresses and how people like to diy lots of wedding stuff for cheaper costs

Have you tried using like trillion proxies? Maybe some of the contestants or their mega-supporters "cheated" that way...

That's pretty messed up if they did , :o

I really hope your coworker wins the lead~

casted my vote, good luck to them

btw I think this counts as soliciting tho and its against soompi rules :X I didn't say anything cause you're a long time member here and I used to read your fics so i know you're not here just to solicit votes lol. thought i'd mention it tho cause just saw 2 other random threads soliciting other stuff too > <

you might get more votes in the b&f section? idk if the thread is appropiate in there but theres more traffic there and i have a tendency to relate weddings more to beauty&fashion or crafts/diy cause of wedding dresses and how people like to diy lots of wedding stuff for cheaper costs

That's pretty messed up if they did , :o

I really hope your coworker wins the lead~

casted my vote, good luck to them

btw I think this counts as soliciting tho and its against soompi rules :X I didn't say anything cause you're a long time member here and I used to read your fics so i know you're not here just to solicit votes lol. thought i'd mention it tho cause just saw 2 other random threads soliciting other stuff too > <

lol thanks for letting me know!!

Archived