Anna Sui for Coach

Guest PDURRR

Coming this fall
Anna Sui collaborated with Coach to create two versions of the brand's iconic Duffle Sac.The two Anna Sui versions of the handbag are called the unlined "Fleur-de-Lis Duffle" and the twill-lined "Dragonfly Duffle."

tumblr_lzs9jjOx8i1r9g6oyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzs9j0qpae1r9g6oyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzs9ikJj7N1r9g6oyo1_500.jpg

photo credit: http://www.glamour.c...-for-coach.html

tumblr_lzsa3ynDro1r9g6oyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzsa49t6mw1r9g6oyo1_500.jpg

photo cred: http://www.carvenus.com/2012/02/21/anna-sui-for-coach-first-look/

Will add more details when the release comes near.

Guest ticklemepinkz

interesting collab. but I'm not feeling the design.... I'm not a huge fan of all design. I like simple. lol. Wasn't a fan of their Poppy line either.

Guest BAM♥BI

When I saw the thread title I was like *LE GASPPPPPPPP*

and then.... *LE SIGH* disappointment. Hopefully, they'll look better in real life?

Not sure why, but those purses reminds me of something you'd be able to purchase at Urban Outfitters. Lol. I was happy to hear of the collaboration but like everyone else it's a huge disappointment. Don't think it's something I'd ever purchase but hopefully it looks better in person..

Guest dollinrouge

I don't like them as much

Anna Sui is fun but Coach is more classy

Although fun and classy seems nice, the outcome of their bag looks more cowboy on the range-inspired than the nicely dressed ladies of the West :/

wow that's interesting but I would've expected a more unique design. Anna sui and coach are completely different styles and the collaboration doesn't seem to compliment the brands :S If they used a Coach design with Anna Sui colours like the purple, black, gold I think it would look more interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived