DON'T THROW AWAY GUM WRAPPERS. -.-
tutorial~ 5Gum wrapper collage
My assortment of gum wrappers... I'm missing pink (and more?) though -.-;;
...and I am still collecting them... trolololo
From the many colours, you can make almost anything with these gum wrappers.
- Glue stick (liquid glue is not recommended, it takes long to dry and messy)
- Pencil and Eraser
- 5Gum (yeah.... don't forget... lol)
- 5Gum wrappers
- 5gum pack (optional)
- Draw your picture (this tutorial is simplified)
- Start to peel your gum wrapper (separate the foil sheet from the wax sheet)
- Hint: Try to "fatigue" the edge(s) until you can peel it off
- Hint: Try to peel the foil off in a straight, slow, even manner (don't worry, it doesn't have to be perfect)
- Place the wax sheet over your picture (sticky side up) and trace your picture
- Put the foil back on the wax and gently press them together (I used the gum pack to do this)
- Flip the wrapper over, now you should see your trace ^____^
- Cut it out.
- Erase the picture gently, so that the pencil lines become faint (for anesthetic purposes)
- Glue the foil on top of your picture
- Place any sheet of paper over your foil and press it down.... to smooth our any creases.
- If you don't put anything over top, the foil underneath might slide and the paper layer prevents creasing
I made another one (Hello Kitty) as a card for my friend's birthday. Forgot to take a pic though.
- Card Decorations
- More? hehe^^
Give this a try. I'd like to see your creations!! ^_____^
Who's Online in this Forum 0