Flamin Hot Cheetos

Guest Doreamon

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kittinexjj

are the best thing in the world....ahah thats all i consumed my senior year of high school...we collected so many bags at the end of the year...my publications class were nuts about those and hot fries...i havent eaten any in a while...i cant afford to snack in college...putting on too much weight.

Guest Alxneeds2gopee

i love them i used to eat like 2 pages of them in high school lol i love those flaming hot cheetos fries things

Guest Daisyblu89

shoot i have to have it everyday or i feel like i haven't done something the rest of the day, my mom always buys them for me! and i love the on with lime! gosh... so good, now i want some..

Guest Epitaph

they're good but they got cost 75 cents for a grab bag at my school T_T

I see this one girl everyday who eats it with cream cheese... WTH? someone try it and tell me if it's good or not :P

Guest and_i_love_you_so

I know lots of people hate em, but i LOVE them!! XD their like kimchi sticks. lmao.

hahahaha kimchi sticks. :P in high school lunch was all about eating those hot cheetos. haha

Guest GongZhenPei

lmao, i love it!! i use to avoid eatting it up until middle school kuz after 2, i started crying my eyes out kuz i couldn't take in the spice from it...but now, i eat it anyways while crying XD hehehe...just too good to resist XD

Archived