Need a good pair of jeans..

Guest dreamy21

Guest dreamy21

can someone recommend me a sturdy pair of dark wash skinny jeans that are under $40? I've yet to find a pair that price that doesn't lose its color after a couple washes.

I have a pair of black skinnies from Aeropostale which are pretty nice. I've worn them for ~3 months and they haven't started fading yet.

They were selling for around $30 or something, but that was around Christmas.

how do you wash your jeans? if you turn them inside out and wash them with just as dark jeans or pants or any type of clothing, they won't fade as quickly. but then again, if you buy forever21 jeans, there's no solution for those. i think old navy has some nice quality dark skinny jeans.

Guest black.white

I'm not sure how dark of a wash you want with your jeans, but I usually buy my jeans from American Eagle.

Right now, AE is having free shipping and most of their jeans are under $30. They have lots of styles and washes to choose from. They tend to last me around 2 years of wearing it every single day. =] Hope that helps!

Guest Pandarah

I'm not sure if you'll be cool with them, but Old Navy's jeans are on sale starting atr $25, until the 29th :)

If you purchase a pair for $25 before the 29th you get a card enabling you to pay $25 for 3 more until May 31st!

It's a really good deal considering the regular price it's a good deal

Guest bona fide*

Levi's makes pretty good jeans. I bought a couple from Macy's online:

http://www1.macys.com/shop/juniors/brands/levis?id=47010&edge=hybrid

Archived