How would you describe your life?

Guest matchamuffin

Guest matchamuffin
If you were to write a small excerpt of your life..
My life, is all about work, university, gym. It sounds sad, but i kind of enjoy this peacefulness. Is that sad? x) Please describe your life :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest knockblock

It's a mix of happy and sad at the same time. Like how in sports there's a very good player, but they can't/don't win the big one. Yeah, that's how I would describe my life. That's how it feels.

At times something seems to be going good, then other times there always seems to be something that stops me.

Guest rachilde

Homework, homework, the law, class, homework, homework, literature, the law, boyfriend, fine food, tea time, the law, homework, homework, red bull, black coffee, homework, homework, hang out with friends and talk about the law, sleep.

Typical law student life.

Guest Dara-chan

Ha, ha, as my dad says, teenagers don't have a life yet. You don't have a "life" until you have your own place, a job, your own means of transportation, and total financial independence from your parents. So I don't have a life, and I'm quite happy with that at present :D

But anyways, right now everything is school; chores; church; friends; family; homework; applications for scholarships, colleges, grants, and student aid; voice and kpop. Oh, almost forgot stress :P

Guest 2partsvodka

class, work, gym, study, eat, sleep, repeat...except fridays, it is fatass friday...a tradition that my friends and i started where we would choose a restaurant either local or an hour away and just pig out ;p

Guest leehyori2

sleep late & wake up late in the afternoon.

when im awake, i find random things to do.

holidays XD

fast forward to one week later...

wake up early in the morning (7-8am) to go to university.

monday is my worst day, although that doesnt matter. i have uni everyday :l

wednesday afternoon and thursday/friday morning are my gymming days.

saturday is my basketball (cardio exercise) day.

i cant work because i dont have time this year.

my one & only focus is to work hard & get distinctions.

the life of an engineering student :l

I'm in the military. I usually work 8-10 hours a day, 5 days a week. Once in a while I have to stand a 24 hours duty shift (which sucks). During holidays I get 4 - 5 days off. After work I usually go eat, relax in my room, then work out at the gym then play some video games afterwards. I go home once or twice a year for 10-12 days. 

Often: Work, eat lunch at my desk or run errands during lunch, work out, read, text my gf, reddit, read scientific journals and NYTimes, watch MSNBC, and iron clothes for work.

Occasionally: Wander the city, meet with friends for dinner, windowshop, attend "urban farming" discussions, and help out/watch the local high school wrestling team.

Finishing up grad school so I can work for a startup in April; learning to cook and dining out with friends (food rules my life); modding at Soompi (visit me in GD!) and managing community at Viki; avoiding but sometimes colliding with my crazy roommate; most of my free time --> fooling around online & chatting w/my bf :)

School has become the leech of my life. The "all-nighter" is now the "every-nighter". I struggle to make time for relaxing and socializing. When I'm de-zombified I do have spare time I enjoy watching the news, listening to music, and chatting with friends. Happiness is they key to maintaining my sanity. ^_^

Guest SUMM3RxBABii

My social life is near catastrophe.

I can't enjoy myself like I did back then...well, if I continue doing that, my life would be over.

It's all about school now - school, home, homework, study, sleep, wakeup, run errands, study, and the whole process is in circular motion.

Guest princessberry

my life is full of ups and downs. crisis happens once in a while, dramas, studies, work

Complicated sometimes, but i have been overcoming it since young. So yeah, still living happily :)

Guest Naked-Fanatic

I'm in a situation that I don't want to be in because I let people dictate and manipulate my life for their own gain. I'm realizing very late that I should have control of my decisions. Start thinking for myself, not just for the others.

Guest ItsAlexis

Busy, stressful, overwhelming and tiring yet at the same time fun, happy, spontaneous, fulfilling, and amazing :)

I love every second of my life. There are hard, tough days but I love a good challenge and I love being busy cuz more than anything in the world, I hate being bored and having nothing to look forward to.

:)

Archived