Kpop Survey

Guest Ari.xo

It's an extra credit for my class, please take this survey if you like Kpop. The first 100 people will receive a $10 in Amazon gift card when completely finishing the survey. The next 100 people will receive a set of two key chains provided by Korea Tourism Organization. A random drawing will award 2 people $100 each in Amazon gift card.

"Dear K-pop fans,           

I am SoJung Lee, a Ph.D. student at university of Nevada, Las Vegas.  

I am doing a study about K-pop (Korean pop-culture) and travel.  

I visit here to invite you to a survey about the impact of K-pop ontourism.  

I hope my visit did notmake you feel unpleasant.

If you, as a fan of k-pop, are interested in participating in thesurvey, please click the following URL(https://unlvhospitality.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_3rao4vBOkqr3Zf6).

Your participation in the survey will be truly helpful to understand therelationship between K-pop and travel experience.

For compensating your time and help, I will provide a gift up to thefirst 200 people.

In addition, your answer will help South Korea tourism organizations toprovide better travel experience.

Thanks for your love, passion and enthusiasm toward your favorite pop-star.

Please email me if you have further questions. (kpopsurvey2012@gmail.com)"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived