Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

6THEORY FORUMS OFFLINE

Replies

• MyumefulMyumeful Posts: 5Member
    I miss the sigs already
    khat31kimkimbumlove123EverythingToMeELFBlackjackVIPBoiceYeolieHaejazz492
  • moothecowmoothecow Posts: 46Member
    funnybear1 wrote on 05 February 2012 - 02:05 PM:

Let me guess , you are swag , you and your stupid L obsession .
  • PixelishPixelish Posts: 9Member
    HAI GUYZ<3

did someone made the mods angry?
  • khat31khat31 Posts: 28Member
    edited February 2012
    this site is confusing hopefully 6theory doesnt delete every single thread/forum made on the site or the about me pages took me a whule to make mine :(  ps how do u finds threads on the site really confusing
     Vocaloid_-_Kaito_Spin.gif
  • GoP-DemonGoP-Demon Posts: 227Member
    wow a lot of you are insulting soompi.... this is probably why 6theory got closed for today.....

Soompi is a lot more mature than 6theory... I like the calmness -.-.. Also, a lot less trolls.
    http://www.bemanistyle.com/sims/profile.php
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GoPDemon
    Yah im the DDR guy >.>
    endeavorwitcheryNutikfollowyourdreams.imtoghailovebombsEvieasallyenPUNKYjunkLittlePinky82Jen.aeh2melkimxBubblegumpopsindeemyherox3jitsuryokoGoliath450dreamerismNPB-XKmiyachan11lualmManyhx3reluctantsavoir vivre*.:AnGeL*BAbII:.*☁star_bun12cherry_flipwhistlei1minute1seconddy0wtx0xpxxsnowfallszOKAY?WhateverGrey.Drops
  • KeziniKezini Posts: 5Member
    What happened at 6Theory?
  • MyumefulMyumeful Posts: 5Member
    GoP-Demon wrote on 05 February 2012 - 01:15 PM:

wow a lot of you are insulting soompi.... this is probably why 6theory got closed for today.....

Soompi is a lot more mature than 6theory... I like the calmness -.-.. Also, a lot less trolls.

It's a big change. It's like going from New York to Brussels. ^^
    -quiescentBubblegumpop
  • kimkimbumlove123kimkimbumlove123 Posts: 109Member
    funnybear1 wrote on 05 February 2012 - 12:05 PM:

LMFAO fuunybear i knew you was swag HAHAHA

tumblr_m1epha71Es1r42kxto2_250.gif 
      tumblr_m1epha71Es1r42kxto4_250.gif
    Power rangers go!
    ~ ♬JYJ||T-ara||♬~
    Thank you for overcoming everything and protecting us
    -Jaejoong
  • wiz109wiz109 Posts: 21Member, New Member
    edited February 2012
    LMAO , I made this account long before my 6theory account, never actually used it though.

And Swag anyone can tell it's you 
  • elllleelllle Posts: 1New Member
    wiz109 wrote on 05 February 2012 - 01:23 PM:

LMAO , I made this account long before my 6theory account, never actually used it though.

And Swag anyone can tell it's you 

apparently me too i tried to sign up and it said my email was already used haha
  • CandyGirl89CandyGirl89 baltimore marylandPosts: 143Member

ROOKIE

Hello everyone. I made this account long time ago but finally using it again since 6theory is closed for now.
  • kimkimbumlove123kimkimbumlove123 Posts: 109Member
    I miss 6theory i made this account way before i got into my new bias group i need a sig -____-

tumblr_m1epha71Es1r42kxto2_250.gif 
      tumblr_m1epha71Es1r42kxto4_250.gif
    Power rangers go!
    ~ ♬JYJ||T-ara||♬~
    Thank you for overcoming everything and protecting us
    -Jaejoong
  • fabrications.fabrications. i'm a ghost atlPosts: 3,520Member

IDOL

edited February 2012
    No idea what 6theory is but looks like there's a lot of you guys here currently. (or maybe just one person creating multiple accounts or something D:) :lol: How did you guys decide on moving here?

and also,
    I expect this thread to be locked very soon. :ph34r:
  • MannosukeMannosuke Posts: 12,761Member

SUPERSTAR

edited February 2012
    GoP-Demon wrote on 05 February 2012 - 04:15 PM:

I disagree.

6theory's membership contains only of professional and mature humans that interact with one another in peace and tranquillity. All exchanges of opinion follow orderly conduct and people use adult language as much as they can.

6theory is indeed a very professional forum that ranks among its peers as one of the most successful businesses in the world..
    CandyGirl89ThaimasterzMeruuCharmingbestfriend96dbsk1226khat31catlaghazeeNutik-quiescentizalovesshineeforeverjayishPixelishpalebluedot13zerobladerELFBlackjackVIPBoiceEvieasallyenjazz492-Milestone-sone4allmarsh1588Bubblegumpopmyherox3kiseuNeffdreamerismManda_lorereluctantsavoir vivreMusvallychee_poostar_bun12YeolieHaewhistleiOKAY?Whatever
    fabrications. wrote on 05 February 2012 - 01:29 PM:

No idea what 6theory is but looks like there's a lot of you guys here currently. (or maybe just one person creating multiple accounts or something D:) :lol: How did you guys decide on moving here?

los i just googled "6theory offline" and this was the first result i new about this site befor but i just thought they posted kpop news and people could comment didnt know there were forums and stuff but 6theory is easier to navigate this site is really confusing
    Linoa17
  • SunniRiseSunniRise Someone... feed me. Baker StreetPosts: 3,297Member

SUPERSTAR

So if you all don't like soompi, then why are you here? Stay away from soompi and become more civilized so that 6theory forums will reopen...

If you want to stay then respect the rules here.
    (411)
    Feel free to follow. 
    fabrications.endeavorwitcheryKellyyimtoghailovebombsEvieasallyenLittlePinky82Jen.Bubblegumpopsindeemyherox3miyachan11Manyhx3reluctantsavoir vivre☁nobody knowscherry_flipNaughtyDogwhistleidy0wtx0xpxxsnowfallsz
  • monkeyinabarrelmonkeyinabarrel Posts: 1,371Member

IDOL

6 theory withdrawal thread....
    Lol either way you guys will have to get your mini cooper together
    6 theory-down due to bad behavior
    Soompi-mods/some members won't take your attitudes to keenly like back on 6 theory
    fabrications.sindeereluctantwhistleidy0wtx0xpxxsnowfallsz
  • CandyGirl89CandyGirl89 baltimore marylandPosts: 143Member

ROOKIE

Just a suggestion
    Spoiler:
    Linoa17fabrications.Myumefulmiz_woozerobladerKwonAsmiQamar7498witcheryramyunsPUNKYjunkxBlytheDollreluctantsavoir vivredy0wtx0xpxx
    SunniRise wrote on 05 February 2012 - 01:34 PM:

So if you all don't like soompi, then why are you here? Stay away from soompi and become more civilized so that 6theory forums will reopen...

If you want to stay then respect the rules here.

everybody has every right to be on this site if they want like others said they already made accounts if you were on 6theory you'd know that no one bashes the site i dont know why they put "offline until people respect the site" maybe as joke since they might be updating the site but even trolls dont talk about it people are pretty respectfull maybe not to each other but they are to the site 
    Linoa17CandyGirl89hazeeToe1jazz492
  • EverythingToMeEverythingToMe Posts: 28Member
    edited February 2012
    It's so quiet....

I miss 6theory a lot now.
    Always a Hottest<33
    Linoa17dreamy21CandyGirl89khat31MyumefulYeolieHaejazz492