Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Let's Get Creative!

endeavorendeavor Posts: 4,004Administrator

ADMIN

edited March 2013 in arts, crafts, & home
Updated March 26th, 2012

[Sorry I have not updated this in a very long time. I've been very busy so if anyone is willing to take over please let me know through PM. - endeavor]

Let's Get Creative!

Welcome to first installment of Let's Get Creative!

I'm not sure about you guys but I'm always looking for new projects to do. There are thousands of websites, blogs, and videos with thousands of tutorials so it can be challenging to find one because there are just sooooo many. Let's Get Creative! will feature some my favorite projects or projects that I think would be of interests to everyone.

New Let's Get Creative! post will be up every other Fridays (two times a month) once a month so be sure to check back for new projects. Also, if you see any projects that you think others will like that relates to the theme feel free to add them. Similarly if you see a project that doesn't go with the theme but you think others will like be sure to message or tweet the tutorial link to me so it can be featured in the next Let's Get Creative! update.

By the way, if you end up using one of the tutorials come back and post pictures of it! =)

sa.png

Elephant Stuffed Animal | Mason Jar Soap Dispenser | Decorative Can | Decorative Box | Book Necklace | String Bracelet | Fabric Cover Clothes Hanger | String Covered Jars | String Covered Letters | iPad Case | String Covered Eggs | Decorative Plant Cans

Some more tutorials (be sure to check out SunniRise's post here for more too).
Hunger Games Katniss Hairclip | Snuggle The Penguin Crochet | Cheap Alternative Plant Pots | Plant-able Paper | Lorax Decorative Candies | Leather Friendship Bracelet | Japanese Stab Binding Book
imageimage
.gif credits to c_gunawan541
BrannethLove_LightsxDollarselysium.tinhieuswt_blue_dragonSunniRiseCoOkiE_MoNsTeRfabrications.

Replies