The Great Soompi Debate: Which actor has the best chance to become a singing idol? Gong Yoo, Hyun Bi

Guest lualm

Hi Soompiers!

Not a few Idols have been making the crossover to the acting world lately. However, there are some actors who sing really well and can give these idols a run for their money.

And so we ask:

Which actor has the best chance to become a singing idol?

Gong Yoo, Hyun Bin, Lee Jun Ki, Song Seung Hun?

Reminders:

All members are welcome to assert their points and counterpoints. Feel free to express your views. Video links and photos may be posted to support your stand.

No bashing nor flaming.

Elaborate rather than just stating your position briefly, and stay within the topic.

Let the debate begin!

Guest farnabell207

Hi Soompiers!

Not a few Idols have been making the crossover to the acting world lately. However, there are some actors who sing really well and can give these idols a run for their money.

And so we ask:

Which actor has the best chance to become a singing idol?

Gong Yoo, Hyun Bin, Lee Jun Ki, Song Seung Hun?

Reminders:

All members are welcome to assert their points and counterpoints. Feel free to express your views. Video links and photos may be posted to support your stand.

No bashing nor flaming.

Elaborate rather than just stating your position briefly, and stay within the topic.

Let the debate begin!

HYUN BIN ! I love his voice in one of the ost of drama the secret garden, the man ... I'm totally crazy with that song wub.gif ! His singing is perfect ! happy.gif 

OMG thats Hyun Bin~!! His voice very manly and captivating!

Check out some of his songs especially one of the Secret Garden OST~~

That Man-SeGa OST

Can't have you

This is the moment

nah,. . .Binnie's voice so good. . .

I also love Gong Yoo!!! My first love in kdramaland. .His voice is really great!

These 2 absolutely has a future in their singing career!!

For me, it's Kim Soo Hyun and Joo Won. Their live singing are just good as idols, maybe better than some idols.

i haven't heard Kim Soo Hyun sing but Joo Won can sing for sure..and like you said may be even better than some idols..just imagine him and KSH being in idol group hehe they would have totally rocked it and they are young too!!

JW even sang Ost for his debut drama Baker King Kim Takgu!!

These two guys are multi talented for sure!!

Guest cookiehunter

I don't think I've actually heard any of those actors sing, apart from Hyun Bin, but I've also never watched a video of him singing live. I agree with what others have said about Kim Soo Hyun, but out of the actors mentioned I think I would just personally like Gong Yoo to make a singing debut. Mostly just because I love him to death haha.

Guest happipplrock

Hmmm, I think all four are best suited for acting BUT I find Lee Joon Ki to have some sort of "idol" like look. He's not as manly as the others and there are clips of him popping and locking. I think he has the most potential. Although, I do think Hyun Bin has a lovely voice.

For me,....it is definitely Lee Jun Ki... actually he already had 2 albums out before he went into military service which he will be done in 16 more days ^_^.

i will vote for my idol.... SONG SEUN HUN....opppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....!!!!! but wait no other choices if I can?? how about Park si Hoo.....opppaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! well, guys I love them ...lol..

• 1 month later...
Guest CappuCcino_Lady

For me it's abviously LEE JUN KI. He has the appearance even better than an idol... and he can dance so well. from i saw in you tube, he started dancing even before his debute. for voice... some idol even cant sing well... haha #i have only Jun ki oppa in my eyes :-)

Archived