New York SM Audition Feb. 18th

jzhang172

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest druella

I'll be there. My family has been wanting to go to New York for a day trip for a while. We plan on sightseeing before/after the audition depending on what time I get. That's really the only reason I'm going. xD; If you spot a white girl with brown hair and nerdy glasses there, that's probably me. Good luck, guys!

What will you all be singing? I'm not quite sure yet.

Guest fannypack555

*(Read)Hey! is anyone auditioning for sm on feb 18th?I askbecasue.... none of my friends are going with me :( sad! so who ever would like tomeet up with me that would be very nice.I just dont wanna be by myself and sitalone :( email me at     freefalling55@hotmail.com      LMK:) thanks!

Guest AlanH1995

Hey guys I plan on going too. I live in Northern VA but I'm going to NYC on February 17th(Friday night) then sleep and will go to the audition the next day. We could probably hang out too after. Add me up guys!

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/alanh1995 (Best way to talk to me)

MSN: alanh1995@live.com

Guest druella

Did anyone else get their time for the audition? My time is 3:30, so maybe someone else will be in my group! I hope to see you all there.

Guest DaisyFrallin

Did anyone else get their time for the audition? My time is 3:30, so maybe someone else will be in my group! I hope to see you all there.

You got 3:30 for the New York Audition!? They are already sending out the times? When did you get it? Today or yesterday? I'm hoping to go to the New York Auditions as well and I already had gotten the confirmation email response from them a couple weeks ago. I'm just waiting to get the email that says what time I should go.

Guest druella

You got 3:30 for the New York Audition!? They are already sending out the times? When did you get it? Today or yesterday? I'm hoping to go to the New York Auditions as well and I already had gotten the confirmation email response from them a couple weeks ago. I'm just waiting to get the email that says what time I should go.

I got it around noon today, so maybe they just started sending them about? I got my confirmation a little less than 2 weeks ago, so this one said my time and gave me the address.

Guest nanakkim

They told me to come at 4:30, anyone know about what time would it end? Thank you ;_; I'm also from Northern VA, hit me up if you guys meetup or sth like that : nanakkim@gmail.com

Guest AlanH1995

They told me to come at 4:30, anyone know about what time would it end? Thank you ;_; I'm also from Northern VA, hit me up if you guys meetup or sth like that : nanakkim@gmail.com

Got FB? Add me: facebook.com/alanh1995

Guest DaisyFrallin

Hey everybody!!!I I got my email today!!!! My time is set to 2:30...Anyone else got that time!?!?!? I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NERVOUSSS!!!! wacko.gif

Archived