Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

Prom 2012 Dresses

Replies

• pupluvgurlpupluvgurl Posts: 402Member

IDOL

HOSHIKO-- wrote on 28 January 2012 - 12:40 AM:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=11026pcb.3-6TWvp.h-3sxNSn&id=13758315067&

Here you go! Too bad the site is Chinese though ):

Haha thank you so much ^^ I am Chinese so I'll have no problem understanding it (:

Just the edit's colour was deceiving, was hoping for a burgundy ):
    loverain.
  • flowerpetalsflowerpetals ♔ Mcavoyeur ♔ Posts: 563Friend of Soompi
    HOSHIKO-- wrote on 22 January 2012 - 08:27 AM:

This one is really cute, if I was a girl I would totes wear this to prom.

As she starts to cry, mascara running down her little Bambi eyes...
  • Lacey.Lacey. ♪♬♪♬ ♥ Posts: 414Member

IDOL

edited January 2012
    I love looking at prom dresses. *-* I wish the high-low style was in when I had my prom. Here's what mine looked like:
    Image9.png

I'm way in love with these babydoll dresses! So adorable and fun!
    Image5-1.png
    Image3-1.png
    Image4.png
    Image6.png
    Image11.png
    Image13.png
    Image10.png
    Image12.png
    unrvldShinEee20aiCheerio_ATELIERnana544Love_LightsEmerald Snowcrazy4-lifegnahkTikalhammydoll facemusicsmylifeglee-fullXangelXtranX
  • veryhoneyveryhoney Posts: 116Member

ROOKIE

HikariJung wrote on 26 January 2012 - 01:56 AM:

Uh. My senior prom is in 5 months but I'm going as film crew because then I get paid to go and they even get me a black dress because they want everyone to look good for appearances and they can't have the film crew in jeans and tees. So I mean technically, I won't get to choose the dress of my dreams but the fact that I'm getting money and going for free pretty much makes up for that.

But if I could, I would totally go for a high low dress and if I had no limit on my budget whatsoever my dream dress would be
    *quoted image*

but....that will never happen...it's still nice to imagine though.

OMG this dress .. is a dream!
    shopbutton-2.jpg
    follow me on my tumblr & blogger & facebook
    * fashion * beauty * life style *
  • polishmebabypolishmebaby Posts: 25Member
    this is my sister's prom dress. i think shes selling it too since her prom was last year. PM me if youre interested

199924_10150450600120637_621555636_17661718_2163214_n.jpg

190386_10150450600205637_621555636_17661719_5137427_n.jpg

leslie_leicoolcoke.XangelXtranXreinlee
  • buttersbutters ★ it's all about the G ★ GDRAGONLAND...Posts: 1,264Member

IDOL

i wish i had prom again! have fun girls - it's amazing! selena gomez's dresses are always so pretty. i wish the highlow dresses were in when i had prom =/
  • sixthgunsixthgun Posts: 13Member
    Lacey. wrote on 28 January 2012 - 04:55 PM:

I love looking at prom dresses. *-* I wish the high-low style was in when I had my prom. Here's what mine looked like:
    *quoted image*

I'm way in love with these babydoll dresses! So adorable and fun!
    *quoted image*
    *quoted image*
    *quoted image*
    *quoted image*
    *quoted image*
    *quoted image*
    *quoted image*
    *quoted image*

Oh my goodness! Where did you find these adorable babydoll dresses? My class prom is this May, i'm so excited! (:

28ip5ec.jpg
  • Lacey.Lacey. ♪♬♪♬ ♥ Posts: 414Member

IDOL

sixthgun wrote on 01 February 2012 - 08:06 PM:

Oh my goodness! Where did you find these adorable babydoll dresses? My class prom is this May, i'm so excited! (:

I hope you have fun! (:

This is the site I got the images from: http://www.onlineformals.com/category/shop_by_designer.babydoll_by_mac_duggal/
  • CitrusFlowerCitrusFlower land of sweet berryPosts: 5,971Member
    PromGirl-483860572.jpg
    I got this authentic La Femme dress last year for prom. I only wore it once so if anyone is interest you can message me about it. It retails for $298, if your really interested you can name your price
    Beautiful women may make men swoon and other women will tremble but true love always keep the faith.
    DarkDanger==
  • sixthgunsixthgun Posts: 13Member
    Lacey. wrote on 01 February 2012 - 11:17 PM:

I hope you have fun! (:

This is the site I got the images from: http://www.onlinefor..._by_mac_duggal/

Thanks! c:

28ip5ec.jpg
  • azn_k-pop_luvrazn_k-pop_luvr Posts: 20Member
    does anyone know where to get some nice junior prom dresses online?
  • severusseverus Posts: 2,186Member

IDOL

i know high-low dresses look cute now.. and on selena gomez...
    but if not chosen carefully, you'll be wearing the mullet of dresses .. short in the front and long in the back
    I'm sorry I called you a gap toothed btch. It's not your fault you're so gap toothed. 
  • Poop-Shoop-A-LoopPoop-Shoop-A-Loop ^ xoxo esoteric. <3 Posts: 5,510Friend of Soompi

IDOL

butters wrote on 01 February 2012 - 07:29 PM:

i wish i had prom again! have fun girls - it's amazing! selena gomez's dresses are always so pretty. i wish the highlow dresses were in when i had prom =/

I know right? Me too!
    I, Poop-Shoop-A-Loop, are King of the [stupid people] world [which does not exist].
    [ theSHOP ]
    .tumblr // redballoon
    Y G F A M I L Y : O N E LV E
  • SLEEK_SUSHISLEEK_SUSHI Posts: 24Member

ROOKIE

My dream dress would definitely be the dress worn by yukari, the character from PARADISE KISS. In the movie she wore a stunning gown for the runway.

ParadiseKiss2011DVDRipmkv_004693063.jpg
    ParadiseKiss2011DVDRipmkv_004710163.jpg
    ParadiseKiss2011DVDRipmkv_004720841.jpg

(sorry I couldn't find a really good picture of it)
    nek♥
  • danaboodanaboo Posts: 19Member
    so what exactly is the dress code difference between junior prom and senior prom ? someone told me that for junior prom most people wear short dresses and then long gowns for senior ?
  • kayee1kayee1 Posts: 32Member
    edited February 2012
    http://www.asiankoreanfashion.com/cotton-black-blue-hole-enchanting-korean-prom-dress-p-1362.html?cPath=118
    http://www.asiankoreanfashion.com/dazzling-ladies-one-shoulder-diamond-paste-wrinkle-dress-p-1269.html?cPath=118
    http://www.asiankoreanfashion.com/lace-chiffon-brown-gorgeous-evening-dress-p-1260.html?cPath=118

Suggest these prom dresses!!:)
    18343_CTA20117213314910.jpg
    http://www.asiankoreanfashion.com/

Hong Kong Korean/Japan Clothing/Accessories Online Shop
  • druelladruella Posts: 56Member
    edited February 2012
    9qctvs.jpg     2lbngcg.jpg

That's basically what my prom dress looks like. The top of it is a bit different, but it's pretty close. It's my cousin's old dress.
    DarkDanger==
  • EatMyTaroEatMyTaro Posts: 8Member
    Had to verify my account just to join in on this thread ^^ I'm so excited for prom!

Lacey
    Love the third dress!  But the price is so steep T^T

Here's a little compilation of what I've found to like

8772larger.jpg
    CIMG3428.jpg

actually found this one in 09 Prom thread :P
    credit to musicsmylife

2750.jpg

sherri hill

Right now I'm in between these sequin corset dresses with tulle or a short long flowy dress.  Just haven't found one that catches my eye yet.
    And I've never heard of a junior-senior dress code O_0 or well at my school they don't have anything like that.
    musicsmylifeDarkDanger==
  • coatcoat USAPosts: 423Member
    danaboo wrote on 11 February 2012 - 02:55 PM:

so what exactly is the dress code difference between junior prom and senior prom ? someone told me that for junior prom most people wear short dresses and then long gowns for senior ?

senior prom is a LOT more formal than junior prom. Some people still wear short dresses, but I think the majority of people wear gowns/long dresses for senior prom (at least for my school).

I really wanted to get a short dress for senior prom actually, but all my friends have convinced me that i would look like the "awkward Richard Simmons" in the photos if i wore a short dress while everyone wears a long dress ;__;
    ohey.
    I'm Christine
    & I don't sleep.
  • EatMyTaroEatMyTaro Posts: 8Member
    Didn't see the prom word after junior haha. But yea like coat said senior prom is usually a lot more formal compared to junior prom.  Seems more on the semi formal side.

:o  an "awkwad Richard Simmons" haha a lot of the girls here or um in the past years at my school wore short dresses to dance easier and idk a lot of them are under the presumption that you should wear a short dress if you're short o_0 and majority of the students here range from 5ft to 5'2ft.  

guess it depends on where you're from :)  

coat you should look into a short long dress ^^ it's a happy medium between a short dress and a long dress.  seems like it would be comfy to wear throughout the night too.