Welcome to our new forum!

melkimx

Hi Soompiers,

We're excited to announce the launch of our new forum, crafts, DIY, and home decor! Yay! We hope that this new forum will serve as a place where you can show off your creative side, as well as be inspired by the creativity of other Soompiers.

Our goal has always been to provide an organized framework for our audience to talk about the things that interest them. Based on the popularity of threads about crafts and interior design, we believe that this angle is one that appeals to many Soompiers. We'll keep up this forum as long as you prove us right. If the forum turns out to be inactive, don't worry, we will revert to our original scheme!

Our forum moderator is &endeavor., whom you may know from the beauty & fashion forum. She'll be around to help you out, so please make her job easier and abide by all general Soompi rules!

Pictures of your bedroom or dorm room or house, your dream home, your knitting projects, home decor projects, handmade dolls or handbags or clothes, or any DIY tutorials... all that fun stuff goes here now! Please enjoy and feel free to create new threads!

Thanks,

Team Soompi

• 2 weeks later...
Guest songforlostlove

I'm so excited! I think i'll be on this forum a lot now. haha I love crafting and I'm always looking for new projects. I think it won't be long before this forum gets busy :P

• 1 month later...

This is totally my favorite forum. I'd probably live here if the forum was more active..like a buzzing factory with all the crafty crafters we got! haha. I feel like I know all the regulars here already (all of about.. 4. HAH. jk) but really, I love this forum! DIYing is a major hobby of mine.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi
i love art craft, i want to buy new furniture for my bedroom, that will be full with art and craft,
any one can tell me where i can get it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived