[Drama 2012] The king 2hearts 더킹 투하츠

Guest yeohweping

Guest yeohweping

[MBC] Lee Seung Gi, Ha Ji Won, Lee Yoon Ji, Cho Jung SeokDate of airing : 21st March 2012
Time of airing : 9:55 pm (korean time)
Official site : http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/king2hearts/index.html
Writer : 홍진아 Hong Jin Ah
Director: 이재규 Lee Jae Gyu
Production company : Kim Jong Hak Productions
Eps: 20
Main Cast : Ha Ji Won, Lee Seung Gi, Lee Yoon Ji, Cho Jung Seok
Supporting Cast : Lee Soon Jae, Yoon Yeo Jung, Yoon Jae Moon, Lee Seong Min, Lee Yeon Kyung, Jeong Man Sik
Kwon Hyun Sang, Choi Kwon, Lee Do Kyung, Samantha Dennis, Jeon Guk Hwan

bg_sub.jpg

Story : Lee Jae Ha, the supposed 2nd Prince of South Korea marries the thirty-something army instructor, Kim Hang Ah who is also the daughter of an influential family from the north korea through an arranged marriage after both of them were being caught in a "special situation". The once carefree and frank, Lee Jae Ha began to walk his road of revenge as the king after his older brother was killed in a bombing attack during his engagement. And as both of Jae Ha and Hang Ah slowly falls in love with each other despite of clashing and fighting at first, they finds themselves once again at the mercy of the political factors which had brought them together at first but now wants them to be apart.

castMap.jpg

===================
Cast

01.jpg
Kim Hang Ah (Ha Ji Won)
Although she is an elite beautiful officer who comes from an influential family from the north Korea but couldn't get married even when she is already thirty because of her fiery hot temper. She entered the WOC event to catch the eye of the man that she has a crush on but ended crossing paths with the south Korea's playboy crown Prince Lee Jae Ha and even ended up being engaged to him.She looks at him with sympathy after the death of his beloved brother and becomes determined bring down the man who is responsible for creating fractions between the two sides of Korea together with the Crown Prince that she once dislike.

02.jpg
Lee Jae Ha (Lee Seung Gi)
Although he has an IQ of 187, he often covers up it by pretending to be "stupid" while leaving all the arrangements in his life to his "Straight A" prefect brother. Although he always states that the royal family is only for show in the modern times, he had led a comfortable life without much worries nor much to think about until he met Kim Hang Ah and Kim Bong Goo. And with the death of his brother at the hands of Kim Bong Goo, he becomes a King who walks on the path of revenge. A battle of wits and power struggle has started between the newly crowned King and the enemy who desires to be the king.

03.jpg
Kim Bong Goo / John Mayer (Yoon Je Moon)
He is a south Korean who was adopted to America, he holds a bitter hate towards his birth country and the royal family after he was deprived of his happy childhood after being sent away. As the President of Club M who holds strong political and military power behind the scenes, he runs for the Presidential post of south Korea but clashes with Lee Jae Ha and his brother.

04.jpg
Lee Jae Shin (Lee Yoon Ji)
The free-spirited tomboy pretty princess who rather be singing uncover in a nightclub than living a life of pretending to be a perfect Princess of the nation. She reveals her inborn stubbornness and marched on bravely upon the death of her brother.

05.jpg
Eun Si Kyung (Cho Jung Seok)
He lives by the rules that he has to follow everything that his father said/orders throughout his life until his beliefs are shaken by the two persons that he is supposed to be protect.The princess and the Crown Prince brought changes in his life and he is left with more questions about his way of living when his world starts crumbling down even more when he thought the person who will be sticking to his beliefs all his life started to change as well.

===================
Must Read!! and follow!!
01.Soompi code of conduct
02.Do not post request for Subs. Do not request for Vids either. Just dled from what the other soompiers provide you.
Do not post requests for any bt seedings of any vids links as Soompi is not responsible for any of them
Do not request of translations of any kind, as translations are done by our fellow soompiers' free will.
Use the online google translator. http://translate.google.com if you want to read the basic translations of any news in korean.
Anyone who posts these kind of requests, spam or break any of soompi forum rules will be reported to the mods immediately without any warning given.
03.Do not steal any download links from AJA-AJA and paste them out to Soompi or another site.
Go directly to the aja-aja site if you want to dl anything.
04.Do not spam your thanks for anything on Soompi thread. Pm your thanks to the user who helped you instead of posting on the actual threads.Soompi mods have already given warnings for thank you spams which wastes resources and actual server space, so pls pm the user instead if it's personal or a heartfelt thank you.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.
02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viikii, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than once will have their Id/IDs reported the mods.
05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

====================
Links
kdrama-forum_400x60.png
Nate news
Aja Aja's DL links (Raw + OST) for members only
semi-fly's BT links (RAW)
Watch with Eng-subs
Chi-subs vids
Ratings (Credit : D-addicts)
Dramabeans recaps
The King dramalist site

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest niknokdagu425

im so excited to see Hajiwon again,hope they will have a good chemistry,and it will be a daebak because it has a very good director and writer.its nice to know she is working again with her DAMO family(director and writer).

Guest gilerkore

Can I just say Ha Ji Won & Lee Seung Gi make such an odd pairing!

It's like watching Noona Dongsaeng love story.

Anyway, I'll still watch it cuz I'm a huge fan of HJW.

I think this might be a hit drama.

So unnie, fighting!!!

Guest ernani1023

lee seung gi must be over joy coz this is his dream that he can act together with ha ji won unni.i cant wait to see ha ji won's action on tv

Guest antinh85

I love Lee Seung Gi to death but this is rather weird pairing for me. I think Ha Ji Won suits with guys like Jo In Sung.

Besides them, i don't find the supporting cast that interesting. We'll see how it'll go.

Is that Byeong Gun from What's Up . hehe. I did'nt even know his real name is Cho Jung Seok. wow now his playing the second fiddle. Love him to bits in What's Up.

Isn't Seunggi a bit too young for HaJiwon? hmm i don't know if i like the pairing. But it isn;t yet confirmed right. I saw an article that LSG agency is denying it. Hoping that someone that is like HJW age will be casted. I love LSG but just hoping he should act with someone around his age. hehe.

btw jus saying k-actors are really in short for the 26 above age because they had to go to army and k-actress need to act with k-actor tha is so young which is not in army yet. hehe. that is also why Yoochun and HanJimin in Rooftop Prince . juz saying. k-actress that is young is too little in numbers too.

Guest faradie

Both leads, if confirmed, have problems from the start. HJW appears to be lowering her stds when the male lead is someone below the status of HB. LSG appears to be benefit more from this pairing. His image seems to be more suited to variety shows. This is the problem of being on 2D1N, it is difficult for the fans to take you seriously when u appear in a drama. Overall, it is an odd paring and if it is supposed to be a rom-com, the on-screen chemistry must be spot on for the drama to be a success. I am alrdy giving this one a skip given that there are soo many better alternatives. The ones who will watch it would probably be the die hard fans for both leads. WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE MALE ACTORS? Is it because of the rumoured HJW/HB offscreen romance?

Oh no!!

I love Ha Ji Won and I really like Lee Seung Gi but, this role is not for him.

I would rather see Jo In Sung as the Prince. Or even Jung Woo Sung.

There are so many great actor that could play the Prince.

I know Lee Seung Gi is really popular and everything but, that doesn't make him a great actor.

This pairing is not good.

So, the lead casts have now been confirmed, I'm still waiting for a clearer storyline. 

I love Ha Ji Won, so I'll definitely give this drama a chance. I hope both HJW and LSGi can pull this off... 

Guest ernani1023

i have no worried with lee seung gi and ha ji won's chemistry in The king.seung gi is good actor,all his drama was box office.and as we know haji won unni is very talented actress.she know how to creat a good chemistry with her partner.that was also happen in hwang jin yi,jang geun suk is much younger than jiwonnie but they can build very well chemistry even they won best couple in KBS award 2006

Guest DoggieNemo

A saguek after an another saguek? is this a fushion-saguek or a present day rom-com? And i find this an odd-pairing. HJW with LSG!!!! I dont know how the chemistry will be, but i will wait and see when this drama airs.

This is a modern day rom-com, not a fusion sageuk...a fiction south korean king and a north korean female agent....

Ha Ji Won's acting has always been amazing and she never fails to have strong chemistry with all her male leads....but i just wonder how this pairing will turn out to be like, as I cannot really picture her with Lee Seung Gi (no offends to LSG's fans...i do like him since Brilliant Legacy days).....I will wait and see when this drama airs in March... :w00t:

I'm very excited for this just like everyone here. And because my lovely HaJiWon unnie was in it~ I believe its going to be a good drama because of the great writer, director and main leads.

Although i'm n0t a fan of LSG, I dont have problem with him even if he is much younger than her. . . It'll depends on the actors on how they'll gonna play their role perfectly.

And no matter what, I'm going to watch this. Bec0z of the sole reason, I LOVE HAJIWON.

Ha!Ji!Won! :wub:

i think LSG is an unusual choice

he's a cutie though

lets hope they can work it out

My faves in rooftop and this :sweatingbullets:

i'm pulling my hair out as i might have to defy the space time continuum to watch the two dramas

I'm probably going to ditch the Mon/Tue's dramas to watch these two

I really really hope this isnt anything like Spy Myungwol but i trust HJW not to disappoint me and she is definitely bad richard simmons enough for this role

Then again even if it was myung wol-ish and even if it was a drama about knitting sweaters or watching paint dry i'd watch it for Ha Ji Won ^_^

FIGHTING!

i have no worried with lee seung gi and ha ji won's chemistry in The king.seung gi is good actor,all his drama was box office.and as we know haji won unni is very talented actress.she know how to creat a good chemistry with her partner.that was also happen in hwang jin yi,jang geun suk is much younger than jiwonnie but they can build very well chemistry even they won best couple in KBS award 2006

I agree with you. I wont judge their chemistry yet despite people may see them as an awkward couple because off the age and acting standard. both are professional actor actress. somehow I can see they will pull off the character well ^^

maybe it's the trend of drama these days for the noona-dongsaeng lead actor and actress >_<

but then, we never know. the PD probably have reasons why they chose these actors actresses anyway. maybe they believe these actors and actresses can really pull off the character well. I reserved my judge until I watch the drama :D

I actually anticipated for this drama. it's Ha Jiwon drama comeback after Secret Garden. she's indeed one great actress ^^

and I also love Lee Seunggi. I totally cant wait for this drama.... but then for this drama to start another good drama will end (The Moon Embraces The Sun :( )

anyway, I'm still anticipated.

Archived