What type of person do you really hate?

Guest koreawithu

Guest koreawithu

Guys, I'd like to talk about my office life little to you. I'm always stressed by my coworker. he has short temper and he gets crazy frequently. His hobby is blaming people that he hates. Even the person concerned is sitting near him, his blaming doesn't stop.

I saw that he blamed one coworker in the office by using his computer. He typed some bad words on the word processor and showed it to other people. I think he is something wrong with his moral or mental system. Recently, I came to drink alcohol more before than to stress out with other workers and i'm gradually getting crazy about mak gul li(it's a kind of rice alcohol). I think he is the most terrible type of a person for me and he won't step down from the top in my blacklist forever.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

added to the above (and below)--

I don't like people like my younger sister--on bad days, she's a bossy, demanding, trouble and stress-making, screamy, nasty, wasteful, know-it-all self-centered terrorist. she also blames everything that happens to or with her-on us. she refuses to take responsiblity for anything she does.

koreawithu--if this person in your office is giving you so much trouble, is there someone you can talk to about it? a human resources person or something like that?

Wow the guy you described from your workplace sounds exactly like a guy from mine. I had to deal with him for a year. It was okay in the beginning but then recently his temper has gotten worse and you can tell that other people started to dislike him too. THANK GOODNESS though, because he got fired last week. Apparently for giving people attitude. 

Anyways, I can't stand people who are fake, disrespectful, and rude. Also people who get worked up over the simplest things. Just calm down! 

Guest AceFondu

Being straightfoward is good but i really dislike people who are very straightfoward....

I think you should sometimes keep stuff in your mind and make the mood nice ^_^

Guest 2partsvodka

i don't necessarily 'hate' people, but i strongly dislike these type of people:

-god's fan club (the people who thinks their religion is better than anyone else, extremist)

i'm the kind of person who doesn't give a damn about what religion others want to believe/practice in, just don't get come to me and tell me that your religion is better than everyone's. Don't disrespect others just because they believe in something different.

-leechers

-ignorant people

-know it all people

-fakes

I dislike people who make the people around them feel worse about themselves.

I can't say the same, I happen to like my parish priest.  :mellow:

Archived