Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[TAIWAN DRAMA 2012] 粉愛粉愛你 / FEN AI FEN AI NI / I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

t3n5h1_chu_k015h173t3n5h1_chu_k015h173 (Бишкек)Posts: 1,810Member

IDOL

edited January 2012 in entertainment
BLUE LAN CHENG LONG, NICK CHOU, MAO DI, TOM PRICE
Title: 粉愛粉愛你 / Fen Ai Fen Ai Ni
English title: I Love You So Much
Genre: Romance
Broadcast network: CTS
Broadcast period: 2012

Synopsis

The story centers around makeup products and the makeup artists who make women beautiful.

Cast

Lan Cheng Long as Chang Yu Jie 常宇傑
Li Jia Ying as Xia Le Di 夏樂蒂
Nick Chou (周湯豪) as Chang Shao Feng 常少風
Shara Lin (林逸欣) as Wen Xi 汶晞
Tom Price (白梓軒) as Daniel
Mao Di as Mao Di 毛弟

Production Credits

Producer:
Director: Liu Jun Jie
Screenwriter:

Replies

• endeavorendeavor Posts: 4,011Administrator

ADMIN

edited January 2012
    Blue has an upcoming drama? Hmm...I wish there was more to the synopsis than just that so we can actually have a more detailed idea of what's going on. I hope he doesn't play an arrogant rich guy because I think I have just about enough of that role for him and well....anyone.

Poster:
    av0ikw.jpg

Can someone get rid of his mustache please?! :vicx:
  • toGETherONEtoGETherONE Posts: 2,137Member

IDOL

edited January 2012
    ^ That poster is hideous! It doesn't do J4 flower boys justice. They look so much hotter in the show!!

Blue's role is a rich boy, heir to a cosmetics empire JEALOUS run by his grandmother, however he gives all that up for his rock star dreams. Does he make it as a rock star? Or does he go back running his family's business? During his trials of becoming a rock star, he meets a girl running late to her wedding, she is an heiress to a rival cosmetics empire MISS BEAUTY, and will this be fate or destiny between the two rivals? Watch and find out how Blue Lan (as Chang Yu Jie) and his brother, played by Nick Chou (as Chang Xiao Feng) lead as flower boys "J4" win over the rock stage, catwalk, and THE GIRL. Oooo~

Hmm, I think I have second lead syndrome. :lol:
    hi2o.gif
  • citablecitable Posts: 6Member

ROOKIE

Three episodes in and I already like this drama. I just wish there was better subbing for it.
  • Luv2EmyLuv2Emy Posts: 40Member
    LOL the poster looks kind of funny but I'll be looking forward to it
  • SUPER.NANASUPER.NANA Posts: 2,193Friend of Soompi

IDOL

The show is so good!!! How come no one's watching it!! I've always loved Blue but Nick Chou is my new love! <3
  • loop.statementloop.statement Posts: 62Member

TRAINEE

The show is so good!!! How come no one's watching it!! I've always loved Blue but Nick Chou is my new love! <3
    I watched it!!!  I liked Blue Lan from "easy fortune happy life" and decided to watch this show cuz he's in it. The poster is quite deceiving (its the pink poster with the Mona Lisa and Blue Lan only).

Little did I know.. once I saw Nick Chou... I was like.. OMG, I hope this story line would involve more of Nick Chou.

I think overall, they intended with Mona Lisa and Blue Lan because they kept the promo poster with the two of them... and many viewers felt Nick should be with her and changed the ending so random. I wish the middle part onwards had more Nick involvement rather than underdog
  • loop.statementloop.statement Posts: 62Member

TRAINEE

I forgot to add. You should check out the fan website: nickchou.net ^^
  • sugarplum892sugarplum892 USAPosts: 9,895Moderator

yeah that poster doesn't do them justice lol
    I wasn't even sure if that was nick if I hadn't looked closely 
    ❤ I r e n e ' s • C a f é ❤ ~ My Shop
  • mama30mama30 Posts: 22Member
    I really like Nick
  • mama30mama30 Posts: 22Member
    Anyone here? Im so crazy about Nick ...