Any BRUCE LEE fans here ? :)

PeerNorway

"A good fight should be like a small play, but played seriously. A good martial artist does not become tense, but ready. Not thinking, yet not dreaming. Ready for whatever may come. When the opponent expands, I contract. When he contracts, I expand. And when there is an opportunity, I do not hit. It hits all by itself. "

-Bruce Lee, "Enter the Dragon"

bruceleecard.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest x-serendipity-x

Me me me!! I've loved him since I was 11 LOL. I recently purchased a 1/6 Bruce Lee figure (Enterbay brand) and I'm super happy. Cost me a pretty penny but I still got it for a great deal. ^_^ None of my friends understand my fascination with Bruce Lee, and they definitely don't understand why I would find him to be incredibly attractive. I still think he was one of the most handsome men to roam the earth lmao. blush.gif 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest showgunz

i remember growing up, when the other kids tried to make fun of me by calling me "bruce lee"

i just turned to them, and said "thank you"

Guest atlanticgal

i remember growing up, when the other kids tried to make fun of me by calling me "bruce lee"

i just turned to them, and said "thank you"

and then you shoved your dumplings and egg roll in their mouth yeah yeah yeah?

Guest showgunz

and then you shoved your dumplings and egg roll in their mouth yeah yeah yeah?

maybe they wanted me to. who knows?

i actually referred to it as my katana sword when i was younger

cause when i was done with my slashes and thrusts, the girls were always bleeding................

but anyways..we need to get back on-topic

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived