Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 3

Replies

• Albie_rawrAlbie_rawr Posts: 171Member
    edited June 2012
    ^^^ i hope Wonder Girls dance to lovey dovey , twinkle or Alone :D or maybe even the boys
    wonderstruck
  • itslikeitslike Portland, ORPosts: 48Member

IDOL

^ I would actually rather see them doing a song of a male groups.  Like Infinite or Teen Top's song.  Haha, thatd be interesting to see!  :)

Albie_rawrxoxoyoobinhrmmmhumshika22
  • 12stilettos.12stilettos. ▬i lust your temptation▬ Posts: 299Member
    edited June 2012
    Wonder Girls will be making their goodbye stage for Music core tomorrow. 
    Aww.. Why so soon? T^T
    imageimage
    imageimage

cr: theregoesmykokoro@tumblr
    hrmmmhumwonderstruckVenusValentine
  • jcsmarkjcsmark WonderlandPosts: 3,266Member

SUPERSTAR

KBS Music Bank Half Year Special (6:10pm)
    Credit @ MyLoveKBS

Setlist 
    Credit chs0313

wonderstruckhrmmmhumVenusValentine
  • cherylicouzcherylicouz Posts: 5Member
    I love JYP.E because there are my favorite artis like JYP himself, Miss A Suzy, Wonder Girls and 2PM Wooyoung. 사랑해.....
    :x :x
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________
    xoxo,
    미시아

어제의 꿈은 오늘의 희망이며 내일의 현실이다.
    The dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    ~ R Goddard. ~

hrmmmhum
  • rainbow_smilerainbow_smile Posts: 108Member

IDOL

Does anyone know what song the girls are performing on Music Bank? A boy song or a girl's?
    MinAinher
  • giomuagiomua Posts: 17Member
    Does anyone know what song the girls are performing on Music Bank? A boy song or a girl's?
    Our girls will perform only Like This, This thread increase 1 pages per day? Yesterday i read page 406 and now only 407. This week is goodbye stage, Time goes too fast.
  • rainbow_smilerainbow_smile Posts: 108Member

IDOL

Our girls will perform only Like This, This thread increase 1 pages per day? Yesterday i read page 406 and now only 407. This week is goodbye stage, Time goes too fast.

Oh really? :-( I heard someone said groups will do other people's songs.. :-(
  • YoyoYoyo Posts: 5,671Moderator

The Wonder Girls say, “We and SNSD mentally support each other”

The Wonder Girls said they could relate to SNSD, who are often mentioned as the Wonder Girls’ rival.

In the episode of TV Chosun’s Entertainment in TV-the TREND that will air on June 30, the Wonder Girls will frankly give their thoughts on SNSD.

At the interview, Ye Eun said, “Because we debuted around the same time, we could relate to each other. So we call and see each other often.”

The Wonder Girls also said they often send text messages and give phone calls to SNSD.

Sun Ye said, “Because we debuted around the same time, we mentally support each other.”

The Wonder Girls and SNSD both debuted in 2007.

Wonder Girls teach how to perform “Like This”

Girl group Wonder Girls recently appeared on SBS’s Challenge 1000 Songs in 4 years.

The group appeared in the July 1 episode of the show in 4 years and tried to find the gold key.

Before the competition starts, the Wonder Girls showed people how to perform their song “Like This.” Lee Hui Jae, MC for the show, suggested the cast members to learn the choreography for the song and Kim Jong Min and Hong Rok Gi made people laugh by performing funny dance.

Ye Eun also said that she was feeling sad because of Park Jin Young, president of the group’s agency. She said, “It was my birthday a few days ago but Park didn’t say anything.” Sun Ye made people laugh by saying, “You should understand him because he even forgets his own birthday.”

On the show, Song Hae, Kim Jong Min, Son Ho Young, B1A4, Hong Rok Gi, and Kang Ye Bin appeared.

JYP Entertainment is Looking for Music Composers

If you’re a music composer, pay attention, as JYP Entertainment may want to hire you and your talents!

JYP Entertainment announced from July 1 through July 30, it will open up an audition competition for music composers. 

Anyone regardless of their age, educational background and experience can apply and each applicant must submit one song suited for a JYP artist and one freestyle song of the applicant’s choice. 

When applying, the applicant must include his or her resume in a Hangul or Word file, along with the composer’s two songs, in a zipped file and mail it to publishing @jype.com. 

The winners of the first round of the audition will be unveiled on August 13. 

Afterwards, after additional testing and interviews, a final winner will be determined and given the opportunity to work with JYP Entertainment. 

A JYP Entertainment representative shared, “We created this audition for JYP and a talented composer to work together in the future. We ask for many to apply and show their talents.” 

source: 1, 2, 3

I think they mistranslated the second article, a few days ago was Sohee's birthday. Or were they referring to last month?

image image

freakloverxxwonderstruckhrmmmhumVenusValentine
  • YoyoYoyo Posts: 5,671Moderator

Sohee leaves a message for Wonder Girls Kakaotalk Plus Message,

[ENG SUB] 120629 Wonder Girl's Sohee Kakaotalk Plus Message
    Trans by heartmiso + 개떡 
    video source : bs0627.tistory.com
    audio source : Wonder Girls Kakaotalk Plus friend
    uploaded by: fujiwaratakumi

image image

freakloverxxrenny_1027hrmmmhumVenusValentine
  • flydolesqueueflydolesqueue Posts: 32,796Banned

LEGEND

This content has been removed by a moderator.
    wonderstruckhrmmmhum