Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 3

Replies

• InfinitemonkeyInfinitemonkey Posts: 422Member, New Member

IDOL

Whoa! Can't wait. Its like a flash mob on the location! Wonder Girls are back!
  • strawberrysoheestrawberrysohee Posts: 127Member, New Member
    WAAAA i'm so speechless with new teaser. They're such a tease to me now. June 3rd come faster!!! I really LIKE THIS!!!

lerajeanhrmmmhum
  • qsslaveqsslave Posts: 112Member
    please jyp...can u guys release the song????
    i cant wait!!!
    i want to practise that dance...huhu
    JYP NATION FOLLOWER OK...
    lerajeanhrmmmhum
  • YoyoYoyo Posts: 5,449Moderator

edited May 2012
    Michael Buckley Reviews ‘Nobody’ by Wonder Girls and Shares His Love For K-Pop
    Michael Buckley from the popular YouTube channel show ‘What the Buck?!’ discussing about celebrity news and humor has now finally given into his fans and reviewed K-Pop.

Michael Buckley shared that the first K-Pop song that he listened to his ‘Noboby’ by Wonder Girls. “I died. I feel like I just discovered the most fun thing ever. And you’ve all been telling me over the years.”

He goes on to sharing, “This song is so catchy the video is Dream Girls inspired and hilarious too. Even though it’s a 2008 song this is my new hot jam. Consider me a K-Popper for life.”

However this is not the first time he has mentioned a K-pop group, last year he briefly shared bout Big Bang.

Fast forward to 4:47 to hear Michael Buckley share his new found love for K-Pop.
    source: 1

image image

hrmmmhumVenusValentine
  • YoyoYoyo Posts: 5,449Moderator

Well let's just say the teaser did its job! I'm totally stoked and I'm extremely excited for the album and video to drop! Judging from the girls' official site, this is basically the last teaser to be dropped until June 3rd (kst).

A part of me is wondering if JYP is trolling us.... LOL, is the flash mob and all of these out door scenes just for the teasers and the real music video is ACTUALLY in a club set or something? Lawl, I feel so suspicious especially after being trolled with Me, In and Be My Baby hahas.

image image

renny_1027lerajeanwonderstruckhrmmmhum
  • renny_1027renny_1027 MISO's World ^_^Posts: 95Member

IDOL

Yoyo wrote: »
    Well let's just say the teaser did its job! I'm totally stoked and I'm extremely excited for the album and video to drop! Judging from the girls' official site, this is basically the last teaser to be dropped until June 3rd (kst).

A part of me is wondering if JYP is trolling us.... LOL, is the flash mob and all of these out door scenes just for the teasers and the real music video is ACTUALLY in a club set or something? Lawl, I feel so suspicious especially after being trolled with Me, In and Be My Baby hahas.

LOL, I think he will not troll us this time^^. This is real, after the 1st teaser Making the MV.

I really cannot wait for the full MV, 2 days more, aw, kill me now. The song is so catchy and funky. Like this yo, like this!
    hrmmmhum
  • TheArchangelTheArchangel Posts: 3,318Member

SUPERSTAR

@Yoyo I'm more concerned with the music. I hope the song is as good as what this teaser is telling us. Well, JYP never lied yet in his teaser. As far as I know. We were all trolled with the Me, In teaser, but still there was a song from which the Me, In teaser was taken.
  • Misz-Sha-ShaMisz-Sha-Sha Posts: 45Member

ROOKIE

WWWWAAAAHHHH!!! I'm so glad i pre-ordered the album...
    Hyperventelating right now an its not even the full song..
    OMI GOSH I WISH I CAN DRAG JUNE 3 QICKER :D :P :x >:D< \m/
    wonderstruck

SUPERSTAR

Do an unboxing when you get it.

ROOKIE

What do u mean unboxing?? Sorry i'm confused

SUPERSTAR

What do u mean unboxing?? Sorry i'm confused

@Misz-Sha-Sha take a vid of yourself opening it so other people will have an idea what the album looks and feels like.
  • slrigrednowslrigrednow \(",)/ WonderlandPosts: 2,278Member

SUPERSTAR

from the description box...
    We invite you to the 'Wonder Party'!

Wonder Girls, who brought the Be My Baby sensation with their 2nd full-length
    Album 'Wonder World' last November, is coming back with their mini-album 'Wonder
    Party' on this coming June 3th.

In particular, the title song 'Like this' is the hip-hop styled song which Wonder Girls present. It is a combination of electronic sound and hip-hop beat, and creates the delightful and exciting charm only Wonder Girls have.

We invite all of you to the mini-album 'Wonder Party' presented by wonderly
    Wonder Girls! Please gather around and enjoy the wonderous party ahead of you!

they are trying something different... Can't wait to see the MV
  • LittlePinky82LittlePinky82 S<3NE Posts: 709Member
    So caught up with what's going on. :)

Loved the "DJ is Mine" mv. That song is growing on me.

As for fashion and the trenchcoats meh. It's been used before by other people. Fashion gets recycled all the time. You'll see so and so doing something that no one else is and it's "omg they're so unique! Trendsetters!" but if you look in the past you can see someone else who did it first. Like Lady Gaga doing her weird stuff but Marylin Manson and Madonna did things first so yeah people just recycle things all the time. I agree with who said to just ignore posts that are things like that and are obvious fights. (One thing I love about Soompi imo).

I LOVE the sound of "Like This." I hope it's not like someone was talking about and the flash mob is only for the teaser. I'd have to say Jyp is getting troll advice from Yg.
    yoseopsleep.gif
    hrmmmhum

ROOKIE

@TheArchangel i'll definitely will when it come *that's if i can remember* tee'hee i'll just probz post a picture when it arrives :)
    hrmmmhum
  • wgdaebakwgdaebak Posts: 27Member
    reach more than 100k view within 4 hours

wg.jpg

:-bd ..

TheArchangelnunanuanunanuafreakloverxxomgitscrystal

SUPERSTAR

tumblr_m4wi5rVXX11qjtle2o1_1280.jpg

Wondergirls’ Yenny @ JYP. 120523.

A blind me who saw a star and did not recognise the star. till i checked my pics the next day.

seriously thought the guy was getting way over-excited to meet a dancer. didn’t recognise her then… (i was seeing alot of dyed haired dancers at entertainment co.s that day…)

aish. i do like her. i was just blind that day.

anw, her teaser came out the day after and totally confirmed that this was her. the hair!.
    Source: klove-etc
    VenusValentineBobaMilkTeaslrigrednow
  • vangpakauvangpakau Posts: 914Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited May 2012
    you guys, i'm not worried about anything really ^_^ Their music is always great. I can't have any doubts on their comeback!

I couldn't breathe for like the whole teaser! My smile was so big my cheekbones hurt! It looks VERY FUN! .. looked like hard work and coordination too~ I'm sure the MV will be as seen & the music, like the end! So pumped up for it! I'm just glad they had fun filming. I want to learn the dance!! I hope they show the dance soon~ I want to learn it before i leave to my summer program! ♥
    Guys, since WG are coming back, I just want to remind people about their ME2Day accounts. They might post something their. You should create your account and follow them. Me2Day is like twitter. Out of all of them, Lim is the one who post on a regular basis.

Sunye - http://me2day.net/wgseonye
    Sohee - http://me2day.net/wgsohee4
    Ye Eun - http://me2day.net/wgyenny
    Lim - http://me2day.net/wg_lim

Sorry, I couldn't find Yoobin's.

I think this is yubin's me2day account - http://me2day.net/_yubin_

Convo between Whatthebuck & a "Competitive Figure Skater, Author, 21st Century Renaissance Man, Self-Proclaimed Superstar, Obsessed with all things Korean :)" guy named Tim Koleto

whatthebuckfigureskaterwondergirls.jpg
    I'm a wonderful.
    http://www.

VenusValentinewonderstruckhrmmmhum
  • wgdaebakwgdaebak Posts: 27Member
    2 more days to go.. i really can't wait.. 8-}

imager.php?id=3774948&t=o

imager.php?id=3775299&t=o

imager.php?id=3774878&t=o

imager.php?id=3775581&t=o

imager.php?id=3775527&t=o

VenusValentinewonderstruckhrmmmhum