Chinese Title: 吸血鬼偶像

Genre: Sitcom

Episodes: 120

Broadcast network: MBN

Broadcast period: 2011-Dec-05 to 2012

Air time: Monday to Friday 21:30

OFFICAL SITE:http://mbn.mk.co.kr/pages/vod/programMain.php?progCode=521

Synopsis

A naïve vampire prince struggles to become a global pop idol in this melodramatic youth sitcom.

Cast

Main Cast

Lee Jung as Prince

Lee-Jung.jpg

Kang Min Kyung as Min Kyung

Kang-Min-Kyung-01.jpg

Shin Dong Yup as Dong Yub

Shin-Dong-Yup-01.jpg

Kim Soo Mi as Soo Mi

Kim-Soo-Min-01.jpg

Lee Soo Hyuk as Soo Hyuk

Lee-Soo-Hyuk.jpg

Supporting Cast

No Min Woo

No-Min-Woo.jpg

Oh Kwang Rok

Oh-Kwang-Rok.jpg

Lee Hae In

Lee-Hae-In-01.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong (1989)

Kim-Hyun-Joong-1989.jpg

Hong Jong Hyun

Hong_Jong_Hyun.jpg

Chun Woo Hee

Chun-Woo-Hee-01.jpg

Production Credits

Producer: Sidus HQ Productions

Director: Lee Gun Wook

Screenwriter: Ha Chul Song, Lee Sung Eun

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg! I first episode is out already?!

tumblr_lpig64Bcxn1qc8ov5.gif

I saw the promo pictures for this drama and just KNEW that this drama was going to be epic. I really do hope that more people join this forum...because (from past experience) it's no fun watching a drama that NO ONE ELSE knows about haha.

Seriously though, I think I'm going to be most excited for the older couple storylines. I've always been a high kick fan (Hye Sung/ Kim Bum ftw!!!) and this drama totally gives me High Kick vibes haha :D

Anyone actually see this yet?

Kim Soo mi and Lee Jung back together in another sitcom after "Unstoppable Marriage"

i loved watching unstoppable marriage..any show with Kim Soo Mi is fun to watch!

hope this sitcom will better than that in ratings ;)

People were talking about that! They were also mentioning how this was a White Christmas reunion.

Honestly, still in the process of dl-ing it. I havent seen the first episode, so I have the same hopes as you! The buzz so far seems pretty good.

Guest Lil.Miss.A

Lee Jung back on sitcoms! yay! I loved him on Unstoppable Marriage.

Good looking supporting casts too! alot of the boys from White Christmas plus Min Woo.

Ack! Semi-fly, I've JUST discovered episode 1 and episode 3 is out already?!

Is this a daily? I've yet to check what cycle it's running on during the week...

Has anyone checked it out, or know of a subbing group subbing this? Sitcoms use more casual speak and less formal, so it's not that bad for me. But, subtitles do help... a lot :D

That said, I was looking at the pictures that people clipped and the characters fit their roles really very well. Still bummed that No Min Woo decided not to do it, but it's just as well... Somehow, it makes it funnier that Lee Jung is playing our prince haha

btw, the first episode is up online. And, it's pretty crazy.

I mean all that ninja style fighting, and the floating haha. And the way that they introduced the characters made me smile. Very cute. It was cheesy enough to remind me of Power Rangers season 1 I used to watch as a kid... The spinning vortex, the guys falling in love with a girl group, the bad guys who aren't really...that bad. haha, looking forward to episode 2.

Guest Lil.Miss.A

Min Woo pulled out? aww.. oh well

I'm just xcited I get to see Lee Jung again on sitcoms.

Watched the first 2 eps it got me hooked already, compared to first few eps of High Kick 3 this is so much better.

The casts connects well with each other in their roles.

Curious abt how Shin Dongyup and Kim sumi's characters going to evolve. This one is pretty strange, I hadn't expected it.

And I'm guessing there will be a love connection between Lee Jung and Kang Minkyoung?

Anyone know how long this is gonna be?

Guest vilandra

For the moment there are not any fansub group working on this, since it's a long sitcom (100 episodes or more). I can offer my help doing timings but obviously need translators and sitcoms barely get attention T_________T

Archived