Attracted to innocent/pure girls

Guest aphrodisiacal

Guest aphrodisiacal

GUYS....

have you ever felt attracted to a girl but felt restraint towards her because she is too innocent/pure in your opinion?

i don't mean like the quality turned you off but you felt like you didn't want to taint her even though you feel attracted to her.

has that feeling ever prevented you from asking her out or anything?

i was just wondering if this quality was a setback for any other girls and how guys felt about it lol.

edit: by pure and innocent i mean, they are not flirtacious, they are not the type to jump from guy to guy or the type that enjoys casual dating because if they really like someone, they take them seriously.

i DO NOT mean pure as in girls who are innocent only because they are sheltered but would act "slutty" if given the chance and opportunity.

Guest IWBAB2020

GUYS....

have you ever felt attracted to a girl but felt restraint towards her because she is too innocent/pure in your opinion?

i don't mean like the quality turned you off but you felt like you didn't want to taint her even though you feel attracted to her.

has that feeling ever prevented you from asking her out or anything?

i was just wondering if this quality was a setback for any other girls and how guys felt about it lol.

There are absolutely no pure innocent girls/or guys in this world. I was fooled by the image of that once time when I was young .... and realized it was all images....So becareful ...they can act & look so innocent/pure BUT in reality, they are so twitsted/tainted inside...........................more than you ever know!

Guest PinkWaffles

Going to burst your bubble; most of these girls that play and act extra "pure and innocent" are usually the exact opposite.

And you make it sound like guys are infested with diseases- why would you see it as "tainting" someone? Either way, everyone will be "tainted" one way or another.

Guest IWBAB2020

Going to burst your bubble; most of these girls that play and act extra "pure and innocent" are usually the exact opposite.

And you make it sound like guys are infested with diseases- why would you see it as "tainting" someone? Either way, everyone will be "tainted" one way or another.

^^ Totally agree with you. The one who acts the most pure & innocent are often the "dirties"...... I've met people like that & it disgusted me that they acted so pure & innocent.

Guest reinlee

I have a few girl friends that are actually innocent/pure and they aren't dirty/twisted inside... There's only 2 or 3 I know but they don't necessarily attract guys. They have no problems getting dates for dances and whatever. I know my guy friends who ask them out usually do it because they feel more relaxed and laid back with them. It may just be because of their personality or they're just looking for a non-wild date.

Guest HavenInMuse

Agree with the rest : no pure innocent girls, they're always hiding underneath, waiting to be corrupted. Those are the kind that acts extra pure, will say "no no" when you ask them to do anything a little wild, but when the opportunity comes, they WILL do it and say "I'm not usually that type of girl, but....." 

Not saying that there are no good girls in the world. You need to look for different qualities, such as a girl's morals/beliefs and personality that makes them CHOOSE not to do anything bad, rather than because they're too "innocent" and "naive" to be bad...yet.

Seems to be a lot of resentment in these posts.

Defining "pure and innocent" is the main factor. If by 'pure' you mean; hasn't had sex, has never given oral, doesn't do lude behavior in public like grabbing a guys junk; then I know plenty of people like that. If you mean 'innocent' as in; hasn't had a boyfriend or even a lot of them (like has maybe had 2 real relationships), doesn't know a lot about sex positions and pleasurable things involving intimacy (I'm trying to stay PG here), then I know people like that as well.

If you mean the school girl look, pigtails, always sucking on a lollipop and bouncing up and down with her girlfriends as if she's 12, well unless she IS 12, I would most likely call 'bull' on her.

But by scenario 1, I would say know that you are dealing with a young woman who doesn't have a lot of experience. You are introducing things to her that she doesn't have a lot of experience at; making out, touching, rubbing, stuff like that; once again I'm trying to keep a low rating here. Proposing things to her that she has never done before, but her body will begin to hint at her 'we like this'. That's when curiosity kicks in.

You really can tell when a girl has never done something before. The widening of her eyes, focused look as she thinks about what she's going to do, maybe a little bit of hesitancy moves, like pulling back her hand a bit before going ahead. Nervous quirks will come into play, like biting her lip, or fidgeting with something.

Also, if you care about the girl, and you want her to be comfortable, talk about things first. Not just on the sexual nature. If she's never seen a gory movie like where bodies are shown blown up and bloody. A scene where a woman gets beaten. Then just let her know this is what's in the movie.

Even things like introducing her to your friends. If you have a friend who's kind of 'out there', curses a lot, is loud, you know the type; then warn her. Tell her 'this person is my friend, but he's ball of energy, he does this and this and that, don't take it personally. I'll keep him in check so you won't be uncomfortable.'

The most important thing is to make sure your girl is comfortable. You may be introducing her to things that she has never encountered before, but preparing her is the most important part. Let her know what she's going to face, what you're offering her. If she is all right with it, she'll give it a try. If she isn't, you'll be able to tell. And depending on how strong an individual that she is, she won't like you 'pushing' her beyond her comfort limits, so she won't budge if you try. That is a good girl there. One who isn't forced to do something that she doesn't want to. But there are also the types of girls who when they feel pressure, they don't want to disappointment the person, so they try to do as the person wants. But by doing that, they aren't enjoying it; it's only an obligation.

But please keep in mind that as with every person, when you introduce them to something and they like it; they make it a part of their lives. It's only natural.

Guest ilmilione

Well how would you define "pure"? I think most people are a little corrupted... I mean, some people are more sexually innocent, for example, but they don't necessarily have to be great people. On the other hand, some people with experience might be really have gold hearts and be genuinely good people.

Guest Ryuzaki101

i find it mildly offensive that alot of people think that most "pure/innocent" girls are putting on some kind of act

"pure/innocent" can mean alot of things to different people, but I myself think of a pure/innocent person as someone who doesn't do things that are risque, like cursing or sexual stuff like that. i think it also means that the person has a pure heart, aka they treat others nicely, without any agenda behind it. they do it just because they want to, and don't expect anything in return.

so, no..even though this is a question for guys, from what i know from my guy friends, even though on the outside they seem attracted to the outgoing fun one, alot of the times they really like the pure/innocent one.

i agree with you.a lot of the times you see it as an act is because you didn't try to get to know them long enough.you really think it was an act or were you blind the whole time? everyone is different.pure does mean a lot of things.

Guest bona fide*

To me, purity is a quality primarily seen in young children (or extremely sheltered individuals) since they tend to lack the most awareness of the world. However, once you discover that depravity exists, you have to lose that child-like innocence in order to protect yourself from it.

I've come across these "pure and innocent" types you speak of and no - I would not do anything to "taint" them.

I totally respect their devotion to their religion and I would never do anything with these nuns to get them kicked out of the convent.

Anyhow, it's not so much that I view their purity and innocence as necessarily being a setback specifically.

It's just that I'm not into S&M and I imagine that whole whacking a ruler across the knuckles routine gets old really quick.

Guest sanjoniji

Haha wow I didn't know so many people held resentment for the whole "pure" image!

Anyways, when I think of pure and innocent I picture the girls from a lot of the Korean and Japanese dramas. They are often shy, sweet, and are in fact innocent. Most of the time there is a rival in these dramas to compare to, like a girl who dresses more provocatively and is more flirtatious. The innocent girls aren't hiding some demonic persona, they're just more reserved.

To answer the original question, girls like this often like cutsey romance and simple gestures. It's ok to be attracted to them! But don't come on too strong. And take things slowly!

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

i find it mildly offensive that alot of people think that most "pure/innocent" girls are putting on some kind of act

"pure/innocent" can mean alot of things to different people, but I myself think of a pure/innocent person as someone who doesn't do things that are risque, like cursing or sexual stuff like that. i think it also means that the person has a pure heart, aka they treat others nicely, without any agenda behind it. they do it just because they want to, and don't expect anything in return.

so, no..even though this is a question for guys, from what i know from my guy friends, even though on the outside they seem attracted to the outgoing fun one, alot of the times they really like the pure/innocent one.

I completely agree with you.. I have been labeled as " pure/innocent" by the majority of people I know. People have different opinions on what "innocent/pure" is .. I guess it is because I am bit different from most people my age. I have never gone clubbing, drink, smoke, done drugs, have sex, been in a relationship and rarely swear. I guess that makes them feel like I'm super innocent and inexperienced with what is going on in the world or something?

However.. I have actually been told mocked before about me being "innocent" by others and that really bothered me... it' s like they believe I'm putting on some kind of act or something when I am really not.

There are absolutely no pure innocent girls/or guys in this world. I was fooled by the image of that once time when I was young .... and realized it was all images....So becareful ...they can act & look so innocent/pure BUT in reality, they are so twitsted/tainted inside...........................more than you ever know!

I'm sorry, but i completely DISAGREE!

maybe in the place or area u live, u think that u can base everyone off of that.

but alot of country, especially in asia continent, who lives in the province, there are alot of pure and innocent guys and girls.

i think i am included on that (lol i've been told)

and i would like to remain this way, even my relatives and friends are innocent and pure too.

So don't think everyone isn't anymore, just coz u see that in the society where u live in.

Guest 4ever_sweet

Hmmm. I guess if the guy felt "dirty" (ashamed of his current lifestyle & relationship choices) then maybe? I don't know any guy who ever felt this way though.

Archived