Who doesn't like this car? =P

Guest HermioneHero

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pom.chob.katoey

I'd rather have the cute girl standing next to it. That color is uglyyy. Now a white lamborghini with carbon fiber accents on the other hand is hot <3

Guest HermioneHero

I like the car but not the color.

How about green? =D

I'd rather have the cute girl standing next to it. That color is uglyyy. Now a white lamborghini with carbon fiber accents on the other hand is hot <3

I am the girl >.<... I love white too!!!! White and black is best color for lambo! =D

I would like it if it wasn't modified and don't tell me those rims come like that stock, do they? I like lambos in white and yellow. not so much the orange sorry.

Not sure... I just random snap this pic when the owner is not there... =X

I love white too!! =DD

ZiGeNX77: Thanks thanks! **Shy** >.<||||||||||||| Green is cool too!! =DD (I don't know why I can't quote your reply... =()

Guest pom.chob.katoey

I am the girl >.<... I love white too!!!! White and black is best color for lambo! =D

well now ya know. lol

and yes, I think it goes the same with most exotics. Panda paint scheme just makes it look fast, exotic, and stylish at the same time. If I had to choose a custom color it would be a dark purple with silver flake.

Guest hypermotard

No, I don't love it.  It's only a Gallardo.  Give me a Merci.

I also would rather the girl not be in the picture.  I think someone is looking for attention.

Guest HermioneHero

well now ya know. lol

and yes, I think it goes the same with most exotics. Panda paint scheme just makes it look fast, exotic, and stylish at the same time. If I had to choose a custom color it would be a dark purple with silver flake.

Wow! You seems like very knowledgeable with this car>

No, I don't love it. It's only a Gallardo. Give me a Merci.

I also would rather the girl not be in the picture. I think someone is looking for attention.

LOL... Who is the someone you mention is looking for attention anyway??

Ya, I love Gallardo, but I am very clear that I can never can get this car in my real life,

I know I'm not rich enough to buy this car... Isit any rules say that poor ppl cant take photo with that car??

is that a problem too to share it here anyway?

Get a Merci yourself if you can, don't just try to talk nonsense here.. lol...

What means? O.o Why don't like?

because if i turn my thumb over and line it up with the car, my thumb just perfectly covers the car. post hoc ergo proctor, that car looks like my thumb. and its probably the worst super car for the money. it looks like snorlax sat on a vw beetle.

Guest HermioneHero

because if i turn my thumb over and line it up with the car, my thumb just perfectly covers the car. post hoc ergo proctor, that car looks like my thumb. and its probably the worst super car for the money. it looks like snorlax sat on a vw beetle.

haha.. icic... Beauty is in the eye of beholder... Different people has different opinion... =DD

I personally don't like Lambos just because of their flamboyance style. For me, a BMW M3 or little sturdy Miata suits me just fine. 

I personally don't like Lambos just because of their flamboyance style. For me, a BMW M3 or little sturdy Miata suits me just fine. 

I agree. Most supercars are just a shade too flamboyant to me. I don't mind big wheel arches, spoilers and what not but I prefer cars that 'speak softly and carry a big stick.'

The Aston Martin DBS is one of those cars.

2M0LV.jpg

Guest Laxntiga

I love Miata, but I would love to have this Lambo. M3's are nice, but it's not a Lambo.

Heck yeah I like the Lambo, ever hear a v12 roar down the street, right in front of your eyes? It's like... smex for the ears.

I would take that Lambo over a Porsche 911. You see Porsches all the time, but you don't see Lambos all the time.

Guest HermioneHero

You see Porsches all the time, but you don't see Lambos all the time.

Yup! Especially Reventon!! Wow... I never saw a Reventon till now... Dreaming...

I love Miata, but I would love to have this Lambo. M3's are nice, but it's not a Lambo.

Heck yeah I like the Lambo, ever hear a v12 roar down the street, right in front of your eyes? It's like... smex for the ears.

I would take that Lambo over a Porsche 911. You see Porsches all the time, but you don't see Lambos all the time.

Mmm I believe I do! Several months ago, I had the pleasure in seeing FXXs (in person!) roaring through the crowd at Laguna Seca and it was a magnificent sight/sound. Like a shotgun to your heart, literally. But IF I could really choose an high end car, I'll pick a Ferrari ANY DAY. 

Archived