Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2012] The Moon that Embraces the Sun 해를 품은 달

Replies

• electricblueelectricblue Posts: 95Member

ROOKIE

pansy wrote on 16 April 2012 - 10:53 AM:

Queen’ Kim Min Seo Jealous of Han Ga In Because of Kim Soo Hyun

Kim Min Seo who played the role of Queen Yoon Bo Kyung in the hit Korean drama “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” admitted that she used to envy Han Ga In because of Kim Soo Hyun.

In the KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together 3″ program broadcast on Thursday, April 12th, 2012, Kim Min Seo confessed, “I ​​am the kind who easily falls into the role, and cannot free oneself, so really like the character in the drama, I did jealous of Han Ga In.”

The co-star Kim Soo Hyun told Kim Min Seo, “Sister, are you abnormal now?”  :D

After listening to Kim Soo Hyun’s advice, she only came out from the role.... read more @asian-drama

Kim Soo Hyun is so cute he rebuked Kim Min Seo "Sister are you abnormal?"but he himself revealed in Taxi he said during shooting "I really love her":wub:  when asked he loves Wol's  or HGI's he changed subject to avoid the question hahahha! "Kim Soo hyun are you abnormal?":)
  • gabjumzgabjumz Posts: 644Member

IDOL

electricblue wrote on 16 April 2012 - 02:19 AM:

Kim Soo Hyun is so cute he rebuked Kim Min Seo "Sister are you abnormal?"but he himself revealed in Taxi he said during shooting "I really love her":wub:  when asked he loves Wol's  or HGI's he changed subject to avoid the question hahahha! "Kim Soo hyun are you abnormal?":)

Any kind soul who know where can I find the eng subbed vid of KSH's taxi appearance????? thanks! :wub:
    Finding a lifetime partner cannot be imposed…. Fate is something someone cannot avoid… Even how far people are away from each other… Heaven has its way…. In time, destiny will bring them together… At a perfect timing, a perfect place and with a perfect circumstances…
  • koorakoora Posts: 274Member
    edited April 2012
    YooJung was caught "lying" by the lie-detector when she denied that JinGoo was the one she wished to have a  relationship in the wrap-up party of MoonSun! :wub:

http://www.youtube.c...ature=endscreen
      (Korean netizens made it so funny, hahha)

Here is a parody of Jingu-Yoojung good relationship made by Korean netizens.

Yeo Jin Goo indirectly confessed  his feeling for Yoojung on MBC sectionTV, saying he considers Kim  Yoojung not just as friend but as opposite sex. Yoojung denies that  Jingu is her ideal type. When she was asked if the one she wish to have a  relationship with has the initial 'Y' (hinting Yeo Jinku), she said No.  But she lied, so she was caught "lying" by the lie detector. Cute and innocent teenagers  ~^^!
    :lol:
  • umutoniumutoni Posts: 21Member

ROOKIE

edited April 2012
    Megamissy wrote on 14 April 2012 - 04:42 PM:

I think if they receive many requests they will re-stock innolife@gmail.com

So i wrote to innolife and they replied to me. They told me that for some reasons they stopped selling the DVD but that soon the DVD would be on sale again BUT with a different price ( probably a higher price <_< ). Anyway, will keep you posted if any of you still want to buy it.

Oh and the correct email adress is innolife58@gmail.com, that's why you didn't get a reply  :)
  • sarah_sansarah_san Posts: 115Member, New Member

IDOL

koora wrote on 16 April 2012 - 07:00 PM:

YooJung was caught "lying" by the lie-detector when she denied that JinGoo was the one she wished to have a  relationship in the wrap-up party of MoonSun! :wub:

http://www.youtube.c...ature=endscreen
      (Korean netizens made it so funny, hahha)

Here is a parody of Jingu-Yoojung good relationship made by Korean netizens.

Yeo Jin Goo indirectly confessed  his feeling for Yoojung on MBC sectionTV, saying he considers Kim  Yoojung not just as friend but as opposite sex. Yoojung denies that  Jingu is her ideal type. When she was asked if the one she wish to have a  relationship with has the initial 'Y' (hinting Yeo Jinku), she said No.  But she lied, so she was caught "lying" by the lie detector. Cute and innocent teenagers  ~^^!
    :lol:

I wish they (YG & YJ) do a drama together soon...I'm sure it will become a hit as well...the story about now whiel they're are young..or KSY and Yoo jung together in another drama..that will be good as well...
  • kelcykelcy Posts: 227Member

IDOL

electricblue wrote on 16 April 2012 - 05:19 PM:

*hahaha* KMS ---> KSH ---> HGI ... the triangle :wub: still going on even after the drama ended ... that shows how deep the story affected the actors ... :P

anyone have the link for Taxi clip ? thanks in advance ;)

20racf9.jpg 
  • MegamissyMegamissy Posts: 249Member, New Member
    umutoni wrote on 16 April 2012 - 02:00 PM:

So i wrote to innolife and they replied to me. They told me that for some reasons they stopped selling the DVD but that soon the DVD would be on sale again BUT with a different price ( probably a higher price dry.gif ). Anyway, will keep you posted if any of you still want to buy it.

Oh and the correct email adress is innolife58@gmail.com, that's why you didn't get a reply  :)

Sorry,gave you the wrong email I miss the 58 ,I got a reply from them telling me the same they open sales again with higher price:angry:
  • BambiinaBambiina Alienated ... Alienified ... Bi's little heavenPosts: 4,525Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2012
    Altheaa – Thank you for reading my “nonsense” post.. hehe..

Megamissy,

I avoided the thread because I know I can’t help myself, if you notice mostly it’s me commenting some useless, gibberish tots. I afraid eventually there will be someone that would report me to the mod for “spamming” kekekeke.

You won’t have any idea how hard to control myself. It is not easy I tell you... I die die wanna post my tots here (though I think whole soompi knew how I felt about TMTETS...

Well today I will post something that has substance... MUAHAHAHAH.... I find something new to post...

We are still in the subject of “Butterfly”, Well after watching for trillion times – I notice that butterfly motif is everywhere..... Jeng

jengggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I present to you - The butterfliessssssssssss
    bfly123.jpg

Can you find the butterflies???????????? NO?????????????????????

Look again - it's in every pic...
    Bi's Drama Thread/CYBORG / IJUKSA/My Fan Made MV
    Quote Bi - rainy day Taipei - If I cough blood, catch a cold, or keel over and die, I'll do it on stage
     (^_^)v ..I BELIEVE IN YOU...AJA-AJA.. 

KSH Shipper - YWCFTS - Addict
    Missing my babies so much - DMJ?CSY ...  
    edited April 2012
    @Bambiina

We are having fun here and still enjoyed ourself while releasing TMTETS toxins, if Kim Soo Hyun needs to watch King2heart to release his longing for YeonU, we are luckier than him at least we still has sompi thread to talk and help each other to release all those poisons out from TMTETS.
    I try to go to other sompi threads, not exicting no interesting character or subject to share or comment, I still need to come back to this thread.

After TMTETS suddenly interested with Joseon dynasty and google to know more about Joseon kings but course we know  our King Hwon's is a man made "King"

Rooftop prince getting quite boring but still force myself to watch. :unsure:

Just finished ep 8 of equator man getting very interesting,I will carry on watching equator man good drama only hope the lead actor is younger  (sorry,solely my opinion only)
    Watch King2heart do not like it very weak story stop watching after ep one:rolleyes:  
    God of the feast drama so so only I watched becoz I 'LIKE' these 2  handsome dudes :blush: but KSH is super 'LOVE' :wub: him.

Share a TMTETS NG link  http://youtu.be/-_lbkJ_ctxQ
  • BambiinaBambiina Alienated ... Alienified ... Bi's little heavenPosts: 4,525Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

Megamissy,

We have talked about the goooooooooooood thing so many time.. and we have not talk about the not so good thing in TMTETS....

Okay – I wanna start with the .... Top most cheesiest of all the cheesy scene in TMTETS....

My list.... I call it the cheese list :

1. It has to be the umbrella hanging in mid air, now tell me, how on earth an umbrella can defy gravity? You tell me now (well I can accept the shaman and whatever black magic they spew in TMTETS but not that umbrella scene).

2. Where on earth can you find cherry blossom in winter... I can tolerate one petal, and then another petal after that it’s raining cherry blossom petals, this one I cannot tolerate anymore (err or am I that pabo? Does Cheery Blossom bloom in winter? I tot it’s in Spring?)

3. Why did it has to be a butterfly? – is Butterfly a rare species to cause a maiden to defy/ignore rules (that may cause her to beheaded)... what is so interesting about a butterfly...

For your information – My husband decided to watch TMTETS after constant nagging by this one ajumma, He accepted everything – the shaman and black magic thing UNTILLLLLLLLLLL .. the Umbrella incident... after the hanging umbrella scene – no amount of nagging can make him continue to watch TMTETS..... even though I lied and told him – there’s a lot of hot bedscene and semi naked HGI.. No, he told me everything is not worth it... he felt insulted by that scene.. he said his intelligence was being insulted.... I was left alone watchin all night long...

:sigh:
    Quote Bi - rainy day Taipei - If I cough blood, catch a cold, or keel over and die, I'll do it on stage

@Bambiina

This drama was a make believed Sageuk 'Fairy Tale' many people does not mind whatever hanging up in mid air without a reason, viewers are already being suck into the drama and crazily in love, for instance if you love your husband or boyfiend you will accepts all his shortcoming.

They are so many flaws or 'goofs' in TMTETS but yet viewers crazy chasing TMTETS every week.Even with so many flaws TMTETS was overwhelming received by all TMTETS fans and we do not understand 'WHY' but of course they minority TMTETS anti -fans (many are in drambeans comments)
    I think many viewers does not notice even to the very end of the drama the shooting team still made mistake, in ep 17 shooting scene <infirmary> there is a modern day tentage, I do not think Joseon era got this type of nice looking tentage.
    Nobody even condemn the PDim for those endless careless mistakes, if this drama is not well receive everybody will condemn all actors not only HGI's even KSH's  were not be spared for crying too much and over acting and Koreans viewers will ask PDim to be change.<New tales of Giseang half way thru shooting, PDim was change because of low ratings>.

All over Asia, China ,HK,Singapore,Taiwan,Thailand and Malaysia is a tradition,before they start shooting a drama casting team will prepare pig head and some offerings with the main actors and directors they pray to 'spirits' for blessing to receive high ratings and no accident.
    I do not know whether Korea observe this tradition because 3/4 of the population living in Seoul are Christians .<Han Ga In and Kim Soo Hyun are christians>
    All the while I do not understand why? after TMTETS now I understand why until this modern day this tradition is still observe in film industry over Asia,I think they believe every drama has 'spirit' within.
  • gabjumzgabjumz Posts: 644Member

IDOL

Have you seen these guys??? Found this in SunMoon FB page! :wub: :wub:

HGI is really beautiful even without make up! haaay!

2s.jpg

I LOVE THESE!!!!

1s.jpg
    2d.jpg

BTW, I've been watching K2H and it seems the royal wedding garb used by HJW is the same garb used by HGI in TMETS. Also the beddings during HJW-LSG bed scene, it seems the same as the beddings used by HGI in TMETS.
    Finding a lifetime partner cannot be imposed…. Fate is something someone cannot avoid… Even how far people are away from each other… Heaven has its way…. In time, destiny will bring them together… At a perfect timing, a perfect place and with a perfect circumstances…

SUPERSTAR

Megamissy.....

I think when a drama is great and once you fell in love with it, the so call flaws don't matter anymore. Love is blind... unfortunately I still find those cheesy scene is a bit too much (however it does not have any significant impact). I still love TMTETS like crazy and I still watch it daily until now, while waiting for sub (RP, K2H and LR).

and as for the antis - it's normal I guess :) , even the greatest production certified by those genius in the industry would still have antis... you can't satisfy everyone. It's how the world works ^_^ ...

BTW - about New tales of Gesaeng - :o I tot the rating was good? I believe some of the episodes were more than 20%. I think the rating got stronger when Da Mo realize he loves So Ran (BTW - Superb acting by Sung Hoon - when he just barged in after the "raise hair" ceremony and punch that old man).

I realize something - when there's more heartache and suffering - rating will also increase. The more the heroin was tortured the higher the rating will get. The more YW was tortured the rating get higher and higher..... BTW - I super love everytime King Hwon talk harshly to BK kekekeke.... I am bad..

Gabjumz - Han Ga In is beautiful, she has a child like face... ^_^ - thank you for the pic

edited April 2012
    I think most probably viewers are 'sadist' :wacko: they like heroine to be tortured and they scream for the hero to save her. I preferred my heroine to be strong and smart that's why I likes NTOG, I loves the  2 lead actors the guy is soooo handsome his face is so exotic but after the drama ended never heard of them anymore.

Yes,Han Ga in is beautiful her face looks very Eurasian <mix blood> does not looks Korean,I dare to say many Koreans girl are not pretty,I preferred older pretty actresses in their 30's than the younger generation in their 20's<solely my opinion only>

I hope she brush up her acting a bit and open up herself for more roles with kissing  scene in TMTETS she quite conservative not responsive during the first 2 kissing scenes
    but the last one die die KSH want to kiss her for real.

I saw the NG from youtube when started to shoot the last  kissing scene while KSH enjoying himself kissing her she turned her head away twice without director call for NG and KSH sat there looks blurred <he think to himself what's's happening I have'nt started kissing you yet> or  maybe KSH do something very mischievous here:wub:.     hehehe! Later I think she gave in and responded to that kiss we got to  see on screen the last kissing scene beautifully done and it was so memorable that after TMTETS ended we still in cloud 9  thinking of that kissing scene. :blush:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEK054P89_Y&feature=related

IDOL

Kim Soo Hyun Appointed Ambassador of Korea Tourism

2012-04-18 17:04 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung
    Translation Credit : Erika Kim
    Source : enewsworld

Kim Soo Hyun shed his kingly ways to become a handsome man in a suit. He attended the appointment ceremony for the honorary ambassador for Korea tourism. The event was held on April 18 in Seoul for his appointment, and went through with a photo session holding his plaque.

Lee Cham, president of the Korea Tourism Organization, said before handing the plaque over to Kim Soo Hyun, “The Sun and the Moon, the drama that stars Kim Soo Hyun, was exported to seven countries including Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore, and drew in global attention by passing 100 million views on China’s largest online video site. The appointment of Kim Soo Hyun as the Korea tourism honorary ambassador will help draw tourists from East Asia in the future.”

Kim Soo Hyun couldn’t hide his excitement and happiness, but as soon as he received the plaque, the way he became nervous and stiffened up drew laughs from the audience. He is currently shooting commercials after wrapping up The Sun and the Moon, and will be out to conquer the big screen with the film The Professionals in July.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/Upload/News/Contents/25726660.jpg

********************************************************************************************************************************

:lol: *clap-clap ... congratsss ... Queen HGI appointed as UNICEF Ambassador ... now King KSH as Korea tourism honorary ambassador *WOooOOHOOoo* :wub:

20racf9.jpg 

IDOL

Megamissy wrote on 18 April 2012 - 05:37 PM:

I saw the NG from youtube when started to shoot the last  kissing scene while KSH enjoying himself kissing her she turned her head away twice without director call for NG and KSH sat there looks blurred <he think to himself what's's happening I have'nt started kissing you yet> or  maybe KSH do something very mischievous here:wub:.     hehehe! Later I think she gave in and responded to that kiss we got to  see on screen the last kissing scene beautifully done and it was so memorable that after TMTETS ended we still in cloud 9  thinking of that kissing scene. :blush:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEK054P89_Y&feature=related

i remember someone explain this NG scene few pages back .. HGI was distracted by the sluggish noise from the rolling camera on the track (???) ... so she starts giggling ... *hahaha* someone need to oiled that camera track :P

Bambiina ... OMG .. so many butterflies ... i didnt notice that :blink: ... and i re-watch TMTETS for like 10xx times now *scratch head* ... too focus on our King & Queen :P

and i google Butterfly symbolic meaning ... ^_^

- In this culture butterflies have become representative of young people in love
    - In the Japanese culture butterflies are thought to be representative of young maidens and marital bliss. Many Japanese families use the butterfly in the family crest design.
    - In ancient Greek the word for butterfly is "Psyche", which translated means "soul". This was also the name for Eros' human lover and when the two figures are depicted they are often surrounded by butterflies.
    - For Christians, butterflies in general symbolizes the resurrection. The caterpillar dies and lives again in a new more glorious form.

20racf9.jpg 

IDOL

edited April 2012

Kim Soo Hyun’s likability surpasses even Lee Seung Gi

By
    Ceridwen
    April 19, 2012Posted in: Endorsements, News

Kim Soo Hyun brought on ‘Soo Hwon Syndrome’ with his role as King Lee Hwon on the much loved drama ‘The Moon that Embraces the Sun’ resulting in explosive popularity

According to the Korean Institute for CM Strategic Studies, Kim Soo Hyun ranked #1 in likability among advertising models. This is s huge leap in comparison to last month’s results that had Kim Soo Hyun ranked at #10.

Kim Soo Hyun’s likability reached 10.63% as the only one to reach above 10%. :wub:

Kim Yuna, who had ranked #1 last month, dropped a notch to #2 but still enjoyed 9.02% likability. Lee Seung Gi, who is mesmerizing the fans with his turn as King Lee Je Ha ranked #3 with 7.46%.

read more @kpopfever

20racf9.jpg 
  • koorakoora Posts: 274Member
    kelcy wrote on 18 April 2012 - 06:02 PM:

Kim Soo Hyun Appointed Ambassador of Korea Tourism

2012-04-18 17:04  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung
    Translation Credit : Erika Kim  
    Source : enewsworld

********************************************************************************************************************************

:lol:  *clap-clap ... congratsss ... Queen HGI appointed as UNICEF Ambassador ... now King KSH as Korea tourism honorary ambassador *WOooOOHOOoo*  :wub:

Yeah!!! Ambassador Couple! hahahha... :lol: In Joeson time they were The Brightest Sun-Moon & King-Queen! Now in real time they become The Brightest Stars & Ambassador Couple of South Korea! Fate does really good job! :wub:
  • padharipadhari Posts: 2,489Member

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2012
    i have started rewatching the drama once again. as i was away to a place where the internet was too slow, i could not rewatch our beloved drama. now i am back. i am so obsessed with our dear hwon and cannot release him from my memories without seeing him in the king's robes especially the white night robe. :wub: :wub: :wub:

some info on our dear heo yeon woo:

Movie ′Architecture 101′ Becomes Korea′s Most Watched Mellow-Romance Movie
    enewsworld-related article

cannot wait for our king's THIEVES aka THE PROFESSIONALS movie release during July.

hwaiting!!!!!
  • emilydarkemilydark Posts: 219Member

IDOL

^^ Thank you for updating how H and YW are doing. I miss TMETS...I keep replaying the episodes. I can't wait for thieves and for the future projects....more dramas please!!!!!