Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

What's the one thing you'd change about your face/body?

hot-chocolatehot-chocolate FrancePosts: 311Member

ROOKIE

POST PICTURES - FLAMMERS OUT.
I have no idea if there is already a thread about this, hopefully not.
This is not to make anyone feel bad, I'm just curious to know if people get more frustrated either by their face or their body.

The one thing I'd like to change about my face is my nose. I think that it is too protruding and quite tall. On some pictures is might seem ok and pretty straight but I actually have an odd subtle bump on the nose bridge.

P1010872-1.jpg

Personally I think it sticks out too much.

And the other part would be mine skin, since it has suffered from severe cystic acne.

How about you?
I am a sucker for KIM HYUN JOONG.
ThexxAcnexxChick's thread - A place to discuss acne and help acne sufferers.
My YouTube channel - A place to discuss acne and beauty.
FloralAnatomy - A place for makeup!
ladyluckk

Replies

• damyoungjidamyoungji Toronto, CanadaPosts: 4,238Member

IDOL

No pictures, but..

I would love to change my nose! The bridge is just fine, but I have a meaty nose.. and that is one of the reasons why I don't like taking pictures, and when I do, I normally do not smile in pictures. Smile with a meaty nose and it looks gigantic in pictures. I envy anyone whose nose is not meaty, whether it be they have a high bridge, or even a flat nose!

As for the body, I would love it if my calves were not so big. It runs in the family, so even my siblings, who are skinny, have large calves. People say they are just fine, but they do agree that it is larger than most girls. I call them "my manly calves" (SIGH)
  • PinkWafflesPinkWaffles Posts: 321Member
    I would want to be at least three inches taller~ sigh
    jellyfish0308.jpg
    ♡Je suis un timide papillon en attente à propagation mes ailes.

PDURRRhot-chocolateMumiiMichelle~*mudkipkisskiss92bbaumgulpollute
  • hot-chocolatehot-chocolate FrancePosts: 311Member

ROOKIE

damyoungji wrote on 11 November 2011 - 01:20 PM:

No pictures, but..

I would love to change my nose! The bridge is just fine, but I have a meaty nose.. and that is one of the reasons why I don't like taking pictures, and when I do, I normally do not smile in pictures. Smile with a meaty nose and it looks gigantic in pictures. I envy anyone whose nose is not meaty, whether it be they have a high bridge, or even a flat nose!

As for the body, I would love it if my calves were not so big. It runs in the family, so even my siblings, who are skinny, have large calves. People say they are just fine, but they do agree that it is larger than most girls. I call them "my manly calves" (SIGH)

I don't have a meaty nose, but I understand you. I want to change mine as well.

As for calves, don't it talk about it. It runs on my father's side. And guess what? Those genes just had to say hello to me.
    I am a sucker for KIM HYUN JOONG.
    ThexxAcnexxChick's thread - A place to discuss acne and help acne sufferers.
    My YouTube channel - A place to discuss acne and beauty.
    FloralAnatomy - A place for makeup!
  • evolverevolver Posts: 19Member
    I think you have the kind of nose that Asian celebrities get plastic surgery for lol

I would change my eyebrows. They are so thin, I wish they were at least a bit thicker so I don't have to use any eyebrow powders/pencils.
  • adiavoyadiavoy Posts: 2,281Member

IDOL

edited November 2011
    I think if I lost around 15 pounds my body would even out, and I'd be happier. My weight has contributed to really meaty calves, a really round face, even chubby fingers! With my height, I'd love if I weighed around 110 pounds.
    Daylightful
  • epicpwnageepicpwnage Posts: 1,027Member

IDOL

edited November 2011
    I actually have a few things I would love to change.
    I wish my waist was slimmer, my shoulders were less broad, my nose wasn't as big and was taller, my legs were more toned~

... Yeah ^^; Above all, I'd kill for an S line. I have the butt part down, I just need boobs :D

OH AND I WANNA BE TALLER! I want to be around 5'5"! ^-^"
    MARCH 23 2012 IS THE REAPING.
    Team Peeta <3
  • daRingsdaRings Posts: 1,095Member

IDOL

lol we can exchange noses? hehe
    i hate my flat, and bulbous nose..
    and no nosebridge at all,
    i could post a pic, but im too ashamed to do so..lol
    but its basically flat and kinda wide at the tip.
    i just ordered this nasofix thingy, hoping it would atleast help me reshape my nose..haha
    Latest kdrama addiction of 2012: GHOST
    watch it! it's awesome! :)
  • monkeyinabarrelmonkeyinabarrel Posts: 1,371Member

IDOL

skin/acne.. I have scars D:
    Peace_UP
  • toriii_miiintoriii_miiin Posts: 181Member
    My mouth, definitely. I really don't like it; it makes me look so unattractive both when I smile and when I have a straight face. It just isn't an attractive shape LOL. I get so self-conscious about it that I'm constantly pressing my lips inward so that people can't see them haha. -______-

• procrastinatorprocrastinator U.S.Posts: 565Member
    When I was in elementary school a kid pushed me off the swings while I was going pretty high. I ended up smashing my nose on a statue of a seal that was in front of the swings. My nose is crooked to the right, it zig zags instead of straight, and it has a bump on the middle of my nose bridge. I just wish I knew what my nose would look like if the little Richard Simmons didn't do that. I can usually make it look better with contouring, but makeup can only do so much. :( no pictures
  • SUMM3RxBABiiSUMM3RxBABii NYPosts: 3,260Member
    I wish i was a few inches taller. I hate being under someone by a lot! Also, i'd love to get rid of these annoying acne scars I have. ugh
    ♥♥SH0P♥♥
    Free People, MAC, AE, HCO, A&F, Smashbox, DKNY, Guess, more!
    Tumblr♥
    ★Fashion/Beauty Blog "Fashionspiration"★
  • irixaeirixae Drowning in TVXQ Fandom Posts: 120Member
    my face... um my nose, definitely. It's a shame i got my nose from my dad's side, i'd love to get my mum's nose.

and i really want to lose weight, and have good skin rather than my terribly dry skin
    SOSHIFIEDnewsiggie.jpg
  • zhujializhujiali San FranciscoPosts: 1,199Member

IDOL

Damn...my legs/height most definitely, wish I had longer and thinner legs. And I wish my skin wasn't so dark
  • hikari_neko11hikari_neko11 Posts: 160Member
    I wish I had a thinner jaw and longer legs to match my long torso haha
    Sorahakone
  • KeayaraKeayara fizzerific AustraliaPosts: 653Member
    So many things. Probably most of all the asymmetry in my face/jaw. :( I think I'd be a lot more photogenic is I was symmetrical.
    Sorahakone
  • CaramelSweetieCaramelSweetie PFTTTTTTTT yeah vancouverPosts: 4,357Member

IDOL

I would change my bite definitely. -_-
    Reading: 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 ||
    Have read: a || b || c || d || e || f || g
    ARPILBLACKCOFFEE I found Paris.
  • 9hellokitty9hellokitty Posts: 80Member
    I think I wish I had a really nice and white teeth. My teeth are abit.. So I wish I had a nice set of teeth.
    MC_Leeathenachen
  • iPhetsiPhets Perth, AustraliaPosts: 4,235Member
    at least 170cm so i don't have to study and go be a model, and maybe a taller nose. kinda happy with mine but i have trouble finding nice sunnies.
    i have a gummy smile that i have a love/hate relationship with too, but thats easy to fix if i ever wanted to
  • WingedbunnyWingedbunny Posts: 606Member

ROOKIE

Well i really want to lose some extra weight but that is changeable right now. What i can't change is the tip of my nose. It is kind of wide and it sort of doesn't match the rest of my features. I don't even think that nasal tip surgery is that big of a deal but i am terrified of it. I don't know if i will ever get the courage to do it.
  • Beautiful*NightmareBeautiful*Nightmare .What else can I be, but who I am. Posts: 1,437Member

IDOL

edited November 2011
    I wish my legs are slimmer and longer. Oh, also I wish my stomach is flat.
    You're still here but I am still the sea.
    & As peaceful as I seem,

Please don't ever turn your back on me.
    MC_Lee