Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2011] Special Affairs Team TEN 특수사건전담반 TEN

Replies

• emisemis Posts: 36Member, New Member
    Does anyone have any idea about eng sub?
    cherai zxt
  • giselle_twgiselle_tw Posts: 3,682Member

IMMORTAL

Hi Guys, Do you know where I can watch this show ?
    I search thru Drama Crazy and Kimchi Drama but seems like this two web not following this drama *sulky mode <_<
    reymel888
  • ebullienceebullience ♥ So Ji Sub ♥ USAPosts: 1,999Moderator

^

It seems that no subbing group is interested in subbing this drama at the moment. T_T
    https://38.media.tumblr.com/85818b9266a3a30baf6fad496dd3733e/tumblr_ncyqjyJG4w1tb7aqpo1_250.gif https://33.media.tumblr.com/ca5950e61a621aeb5e2acbcf4d884229/tumblr_ncyqjyJG4w1tb7aqpo2_250.gif
    Avvie: Maiden Rose @ wikia | Gif: von-wolfstadt@tumblr
    emis
  • flydolesqueueflydolesqueue Posts: 32,796Banned

LEGEND

edited November 2011
    This content has been removed by a moderator.
  • emisemis Posts: 36Member, New Member
    ebulli3nt wrote on 24 November 2011 - 09:26 PM:

^

It seems that no subbing group is interested in subbing this drama at the moment. T_T

sad.gif I hope someone translate it. I wanna watch it...
  • cheerybellcheerybell MalaysiaPosts: 153Member

ROOKIE

For those who want to know the first case. This is a rather summarized recap. I'll just tell you what is the case about and the results.

I am blessed and fortunate enough to know to read chinese as this drama is being subbed by Wan Wan Wang玩玩网. I didn't realize that the first episode itself was almost 2 1/2 hours long with advertisements and boy it is very complicated :wacko:
    I just finished watching the episode and it is so so awesome and gory. Creeped the hell out of me and the case is kinda psychologically based. I really had no idea who was the murderer and OMG the results were shocking!

Spoiler:

I hope everyone can understand my summary. I'm sorry if it contains mistakes. Bian-neh...
    Current ♡s: Bride of the Century 
    esme01Auntie Mame
  • Kit09Kit09 Posts: 436Member
    cheerybell wrote on 27 November 2011 - 06:42 PM:

For those who want to know the first case. This is a rather summarized recap. I'll just tell you what is the case about and the results.

I am blessed and fortunate enough to know to read chinese as this drama is being subbed by Wan Wan Wang玩玩网. I didn't realize that the first episode itself was almost 2 1/2 hours long with advertisements and boy it is very complicated :wacko:
    I just finished watching the episode and it is so so awesome and gory. Creeped the hell out of me and the case is kinda psychologically based. I really had no idea who was the murderer and OMG the results were shocking!

Thank you. You have done a beautiful summary of the complicated story.

P.S. still waiting for the English translation. I believe that there are some mis-translation in WenWen's version and hope that the English translation could supplement the missing gap. :D

ROOKIE

Kit09 wrote on 27 November 2011 - 11:54 PM:

Thank you. You have done a beautiful summary of the complicated story.

P.S. still waiting for the English translation. I believe that there are some mis-translation in WenWen's version and hope that the English translation could supplement the missing gap. :D

Thanks :blush: Am also waiting for the english translations as there r few things that I'm still confused about but not sure whether any are subbing it in english. Yeah, for now WanWan's the only one subbing in Chinese and I don't use their translations as they tend to mistranslate dramas but unfortunately TSKS is not subbing at the moment. So, no choice but to dl WW's version as I was thinking better than no translation at all. Haha..
    debbieleung
    edited November 2011
    viki has started the translation work on this drama. They have finished 5% on Ep 1 and 2% on Ep2.
    But the video is blocked in my region. :angry:

http://www.viki.com/channels/6035-ten

and there is nothing yet from AsianCinematic

http://www.asiancinematic.com/Korean-Dramas/Special-Affairs-Team-TEN.html

edited November 2011
    [Special Edition] Real Investigative Drama, ‘Ten’

CSI? Are You Joking? ‘TEN’ is on the Job

Ten, which launched on November 18 on OCN, is an investigation drama that covers the story of a special task force team put together to solve violent crimes that have less than a 10 percent chance of being solved. Based on its impeccable scenes and the stellar directing skills of production crew of Chosun Police, a top-notch investigation drama unlike anything viewers have seen before has been brought to the small screen.

The show operates on the premise that violent and hard criminal cases should be investigated by a special task force team from the initial stage of investigation to raise the possibility of such cases being solved.

Under the motto, ‘No more unsolved cases,’ investigative teams engage in breathtaking battles of wits with brutal murderers aiming to pull off the perfect crime. The drama keeps viewers glued to the screen, armed with tight storylines based on real cases and intense development focused on investigation process, displaying genuine features of a crime drama.

This drama is characterized with its unique way of unfolding the story as if completing a puzzle, maintaining viewers’ curiosity and interest to the last moment by making hard to figure out the results and by showing the investigation process, drifting between positions of victims and offenders. In order words, the drama is not centered on revealing just who kills who but on resolving why an offender commits a crime against a backdrop of social conditions, which leads viewers to feel empathy with the drama.

Joo Sang Wook, who solidified his status as a leading actor through Giant, Paradise Ranch, and The Thorn Birds, took on the role of Yeo Ji Hun, sharp and cool-headed leader of the task force team.

As a former ace detective of area-wide investigation team and current professor of police training institute, he showed off his sharp insights and capabilities in resolving cases, living up to his nickname of ‘demon detective.’

Kim Sang Ho, considered one of the best scene-stealers in the film industry, took on a male lead for the first time in 18 years. He plays the role of veteran detective Beak Do Shik, who has been working for 24 years as a detective. He portrays a detective with a sharp sense of investigation, who doggedly keeps at a case to a point where he has earned a nickname of ‘poisonous snake’.

Jo An takes on the role of criminal profiler, Nam Ye Ri, who is able to study a criminal’s psychology with keen skills of observation. As she joined the team after graduating first from college and was the second pick among new profiler recruits, she plays a big part in capturing criminals.

Choi Woo Sik, who successfully debuted as an actor by playing the role of child Gui Dong (Lee Sang Yun) in the drama, The Duo and emerged as a promising newcomer by subsequently starring in I’ll Live with Style and A Tree with Deep Roots, joined the cast as a rookie detective Park Min Ho.

Outstanding Images Created by the Production Crew of ‘Chosun Police’

Ten drew attention with the production crew from Chosun Police,  which was acclaimed as a top-quality investigative drama that broke new ground in domestic investigative dramas. As the writers and filming directors of Chosun Police have teamed up once again, Ten is expected to deliver realistic images and an immaculate story.

The production crew members conveyed their intention to strengthen the status of contemporary investigative drama more firmly, following Chosun Police.

The movie-like images with tone-downed color adds the beauty of images to the drama. Lee Tae Hun, art director of the film, Moss, Muoi, and Specialbon heightens the intensity of drama by deftly describing the hard-boiled side of crimes of today against the backdrop of dark and damp world along with the noir feeling found in twisted psychology of figures.

Interview

Q: Crime dramas are very popular these days, what is Ten’s distinguishing points and intention?

Director Lee Seung Young: While producing Chosun Police, I came to know how people in Chosun Dynasty lived. And later, I started to want to make contemporary drama reflecting the lives of today, and started making this drama, which I had planned since 2008. Rather than distinguished points, there are two things that I stick to: Not to give up on features of a drama that provide amusement and dramatic stories at  the same time, and to work hard to create a high-rate drama with a high-level of perfection in pursuit of our own uniqueness and new style, different from American drama, and with respect for viewers.

Q. Is there any memorable anecdote to share during preparing for this drama?
    Lee: Since 2008, I have prepared for the drama by gathering all real unsolved cases of Korea, and conducted research on a wide range of related materials regardless of American or British dramas. The difficult thing during preparation was that we were concerned about the victims’ families. They might have been hurt the most due to crimes, so we were very cautious about making the cases into dramas, but I think unsolved cases will be left unsolved when they are forgotten by the masses. I hope this drama will serve as a good opportunity to revive people’s interest in such cases.

Q. As a lot of investigative dramas are being produced in the U.S. market, is there any point in watching a Korean-style crime drama?

Lee: Choi Bul Am in the drama series Investigation Leader  (an investigative drama, which drew a huge popularity in 1970s-80s) said, ‘The higher a building becomes, the longer its shadow grows.’ Buildings have become higher than before and their shadows have grown longer. I’m trying to make a drama that describes such a thing.

Ten airs on OCN every Friday at midnight.

Source: enewsworld
    https://38.media.tumblr.com/85818b9266a3a30baf6fad496dd3733e/tumblr_ncyqjyJG4w1tb7aqpo1_250.gif https://33.media.tumblr.com/ca5950e61a621aeb5e2acbcf4d884229/tumblr_ncyqjyJG4w1tb7aqpo2_250.gif

LEGEND

edited December 2011
  • Auntie MameAuntie Mame CaliforniaPosts: 3,119Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

edited December 2011
    @cheerybell:  Thank you so much for sharing the synopsis of ep. 1.  :)  While there are no subs, I hope you'll continue to give us a synopsis of the episodes. I think it will be very hard to sub this drama because of the technical language.  *Even the Viki subber(s) are having a tough time with the terminology.)

The story was quite a surprise and extremely sad, but still very well executed.  There were some great song selections to score some of the important scenes, such as (I think) k.d. lang's "Hallelujah", which really started the teardrops.  :tears:

edited December 2011
    Spoiler:
    lkiy.jpg

khjtx.jpg

fghkan.jpg

lkioc.jpg

Credits: Nate
  • ms.KPOP.LOVEms.KPOP.LOVE Posts: 266Member
    edited December 2011
    Hi Everyone,

TEN Episode 1 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

ten.jpg

TEN 1 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf.../3419-ten-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about
    FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

tumblrl5jiplchky1qaqhv7.jpg
    cr: hee-yeon@tumblr
    cherai zxt

ROOKIE

For those who love the drama and the 1st OST like I did, here is the link to the second part. The second song is more rock. Enjoy.

Ten OST Part 2

:wub:
    edited December 2011
    cheerybell wrote on 09 December 2011 - 01:25 PM:

For those who love the drama and the 1st OST like I did, here is the link to the second part. The second song is more rock. Enjoy.

Ten OST Part 2

:wub:

Thank you for providing the link.
    But the link provided is the song (#1) only.
    Here is another link that providing RAR for the whole OST

http://www.mediafire.com/?ab7a6unadvqis5t
  • wutermelonwutermelon Posts: 70Member

ROOKIE

ms.KPOP.LOVE wrote on 06 December 2011 - 05:38 PM:

Hi Everyone,

TEN Episode 1 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

*quoted image*

TEN 1 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurf.../3419-ten-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about
    FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Do you think you can post it on a streaming video? I have a hard time trying to watch it cuz its SRT

LEGEND

edited December 2011

ROOKIE

Kit09 wrote on 09 December 2011 - 04:17 PM:

Thank you for providing the link.
    But the link provided is the song (#1) only.
    Here is another link that providing RAR for the whole OST

http://www.mediafire.com/?ab7a6unadvqis5t

Yeah...I found out after that but was too lazy to search for the whole thing..lol..thanks for the link dear :D

edited December 2011
    Investigative Drama ‘Ten’ Continues to Gather Popularity

Cable channel OCN’s investigative drama, Ten set the record again in viewership ratings, ranking no.1 among cable TV programs in the same time slot.

The fourth episode ‘Queen’ of the drama aired on December 9 recorded an average of 2.61 percent and peaked at 3.37, surpassing the ratings for the previous episode, 2.52 and 2.96 percent, respectively. (AGB Nielsen Media Research, households with cable.)

90265608.jpg

Notably, it grabbed the first spot in the rankings from viewers in their 20s to 50s, as well as by the OCN’s target age group of 25 to 49.

The fourth episode centered on the murder case of a female bar owner who was involved in the political circle. The case initially seemed to be solved easily as her secret relationship with a political big figure was discovered, but the investigation turned around as the political figure was found to be homosexual.

The drama glued viewers to the screen as veteran detective Baek Do Shik (Kim Sang Ho) and Yeo Ji Hoon (Joo Sang Wook) exhibited their insight in solving the case and capturing the real criminal.

89770993.jpg

In addition, Jo An, who plays Nam Ye Ri, caught eyes with her sexy look in the scene where she gets inside the bar as a undercover. She surprised viewers by wearing a black mini-dress with a deep plunging neckline, along with a leopard print coat.

Jung Ho Bin, Lee Jae Eun, and Min Suk, leading actors of Chosun Police, director Lee Seung Young’s previous investigative drama, made special appearances. Particularly, Min Suk, who drew attention in Chosun Police  with his outstanding acting, heightened the intensity of the episode, acting as a mysterious female manager of the bar who has some clues to the case.

In this episode, as Nam Ye Ri turned out to have been traumatized by some former incident which might have some connection to last scene of  the third episode, audiences are kept in high anticipation.

Ten, which has been acclaimed as a high-quality  investigative drama since its first episode on November 18, covers the story of a special task force team put together to solve crimes that have less than a 10 percent chance of being solved.

Source: enewsworld