do you like to wear black color clothing?

green papaya

black seems to look good on me
when the weather get cooler around the end of Oct I tend to wear more black clothing, plus it matches my hair color

I always liked dark colors and earth tones, never liked bright colors, I feel funny wearing bright colors, plus food stains show up more on light clothing

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prettymepurple

LOL, agreed on the food stains part - the amount of clothing that I've ruined due to having food fall on it...

I wear black clothes sometime though.  I personally like bright colors, but black makes you look skinnier as well, so I wear it on fat days, LOL.   Sometimes I get weird stares if I wear all black, like "who's that weird goth girl?", but if I wear a bright lip color, it balances it all out. :)

Guest cherish_love

black makes you look a bit skinny so i sometimes wear it

i know a girl who wears black or white EVERYDAY, i've literally never seen her wear other colours.

^

I'm one of those people guilty of wearing only monochrome coloured clothes. It's just a lot more convenient not having to match everything since black and white always go together.

Guest dreamy21

I love black clothing. It's a lie that black looks boring! 

I'm so excited for H&M's new line of clothing that's coming out next month.wub.gif Reminds me of something that SHINee or 4minute would wear because of the baggy cardigans, baggy sweatpants and leather jeans vicx.gif

mr_a3479af908c8c3.jpg

^

I'm one of those people guilty of wearing only monochrome coloured clothes. It's just a lot more convenient not having to match everything since black and white always go together.

Haha, totally me! I'm guilty of buying things of bright colors and rarely wearing them because in the mornings I roll outta bed and pick monochrome outfits. I seriously love my bright-coloured clothing but it's just... all out of convenience.

black seems to have more of a serious business like appearance

bright colors are more festive looking and feeling

for summer time fun I prefer summer colors goes with the weather

Ive seen some people wearing black clothing in the summer and it looks like it would be so hot to wear black walking in the sun light

Guest musicsmylife

I love wearing black and grey :) I assume it's alright if I wear dark colors since all the color I need is in my reddish hair. I definitely stay away from purple and yellow just cuz it seems funky on me with my hair color haha.

Guest Keayara

I love colours, but when I go through my wardrobe it's mostly black. It's such a flattering colour that when I buy clothes that come in multiple colours I always opt for black and it's kinda built up over the years. xD

I like wearing black because a person can look classy without being much effort and it slims down your body too, which is always a good thing. Black is a color that looks good on me too, but I dislike wearing everything black as an outfit. Instead, I always pair up black with another color so it wouldn't look that dull.

Guest b2stbaaby

I love wearing black because it practically suits almost everything!

I think about 70% of the time, I am wearing some black on me. Even if its as little as just a bracelet, belt or shoes... black is just such a versatile colour.

i used to be guilty of this, but i'm trying to break out of it by buying clothing that are lighter/have more color ^^;..

its very tempting to go back to all black though, and i do go back to it on my lazy days..

Guest bitter SOOweet

as much as i tell myself that i have lots of colorful clothing, i seem to fall back on black a lot

but black is a good color! theres so much you can do with it? HAHA

Guest greentambourine1

I don't have lots of black clothing, but I also love to wear black especially for some occasions which require a more formal look.

Guest NorthWind

I love wearing black clothes! It goes well with other colors and looks stylish.

Most of my wardrobe is black but I rarely wear full black outfit, I usually combine black with white, grey or other colors. Also, combining black clothes with silver jewelry or colorful accessories is a must!

Archived