Donghae often acts as a the baby in the group.

Guest LadyVelvet

Guest LadyVelvet

Kibum: "Donghae is the hyung, but we like to treat him like he's the magnae."

Kyuhyun: “I feel honored to know Donghae hyung, but when I’m with him, I feel like I’m more like the hyung.”

Kyuhyun: "Then I got to learn about Donghae hyung’s personality. He’s a kid. Maybe that’s not the right word, but he’s really innocent. He’s an innocent and pure person.” .

Though he's the hyung he often acts as the magnae that's why magnaes love to treat him as the magnae... But that is Donghae's charm... that only belongs to him!

Teukie: "Donghae has his own charm, he gives you a comfortable feeling that you can't dislike. That's why everyone loves him."

Dong Hae loved to cry a lot, both of them tend to bully him and will always try to find ways to make him cry and it seemed that it will always work and he will always be tricked over and over again and ended up hiding into the washroom and cried.

He likes the feeling of being protected, being cared for. & because he’ll feel lonely easily, he never eats alone. He needs to have someone to eat with him.

Since he hates to eat alone, Donghae often sits in other members’ to wait for them to be done working so he can go eat with them.

He likes to ‘hang’ his chin on other people’s shoulder.

He is the boyish guy who acts like a kid.

"Ryeowook had said once that he’ll always cook for his hyungs anytime.Thus, Donghae came back at midnight after his SM training, and he woke up the sleeping Ryeowook and said “Wake up and cook for me.”Ryeowook got upset and said “Hyung, why are you like that? I’m already sleeping, I’m not cooking.”Donghae with innocent expression, “Why not? You said you’ll cook anytime, so I woke you up, didn’t you say that before? Well then, I won’t wake you up anymore in the future.”Ryeowook then said, “Alright, I’ll cook for Hyung.”

What do you think of Donghae's childlike attitude?

DongHaeEunHyukLeeTeukYeSung.jpg

53416930200911122012122186521821469_001.jpg?w=500&h=667

• 2 weeks later...

Archived